Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Carbon Loan App Scam? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Carbon Loan App Scam? (3722 Views)

Fairmoney Loan App / How To Earn Using Branch Loan App / Why Paylater Rebrands To Carbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carbon Loan App Scam? by Ribenny(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hi @nairalanders. I have been introduced to this online loan app by name "CARBON" It turned out that they also double as an online banking firm.
That is, It's actually possible to deposit, transfer and even make investments savings which incurs interest overtime with them.
I actually find the platform well organised and as a result interesting. I'm being tempted to start banking with them in other to increase my credit score and also they seems more user friendly compared to other traditional banking apps.
My fears, this is Nigeria, although licensed, I still need to be careful so as not to run into something that is not sustainable on the long run.
Whats your take on carbon (one finance) as a financial loan disbursing and online banking app. Do you think they are sustainable in the long run?
Re: Carbon Loan App Scam? by Teaveapoet(f): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
It's formally carbon now Mwanga. It's just to pay back in the space of three months
Re: Carbon Loan App Scam? by DonBenny77(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Paylater(carbon) is good. I have an account with them.
Transactions via the app are free.
Re: Carbon Loan App Scam? by DonBenny77(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Teaveapoet:
It's formally carbon now Mwanga. It's just to pay back in the space of three months
Mwanga was formerly Branch not carbon
Re: Carbon Loan App Scam? by Teaveapoet(f): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
DonBenny77:

Mwanga was formerly Branch not carbon

No sir.
Re: Carbon Loan App Scam? by ostechno(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't think they will scam anyone, first, it's the largest lending app in Nigeria, and all lending app operate almost the same license as a bank. Which means they're bank. And banks are always insured and the follow some regulations to avoid people getting scammed, even they shutdown today, you'll get your money.

(1) (Reply)

SURE-P Free ICT Training / Cisco Certified Training Centers In Nigeria / Smoktech Alien 220w TC Vape Kit Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.