Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,973 members, 7,942,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Made Satan Disobey God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Made Satan Disobey God? (9915 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by maclatunji: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
You are not funny anymore, if you think you do not have a conscience, too bad for you. By the way, George Foreman kept hitting his target, perhaps you watched the fight on a TV powered with coal.
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by usisky(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2011
THE TRUTH

This is the truth from GOD in which both the christians and the muslims continue to conjecture about. The so-called muslims, in spite of being in possession of an infallible scripture(Quran), they remain blind to it. All these because they failed to uphold it alone and have adopted traditional teachings that never had anything to do with the Quran, just like the people(jews and christians) before them.

before i answer the question, i think it is necessary that we know what  Led  to our  creation  :
Now, this is what truly happened and what led to our creation:

Why  Were  We  Created ?

We are in this world because we committed a horrendous crime, and this life is our chance to redeem ourselves, denounce our crime, and rejoin God's kingdom.

It all began a few billion years ago when "a feud arose in the Heavenly Society" (38:69). One of the high-ranking creatures, Satan, entertained supercilious thoughts that his God-given powers qualified him to be a god besides God. He thus challenged God's absolute authority. Not only was Satan's idea blasphemous, it was wrong - only
God, and no one else, possesses the qualifications and ability to be a god. Consequent to Satan's blasphemy, a division occurred in the Heavenly Society, and all constituents of God's kingdom became classified into
four categories:

1. Angels: Creatures who upheld God's absolute authority.
2. Animals: Creatures who rebelled but then accepted God's invitation
   to repent.
3. Jinns: Creatures who agreed with Satan; that he is capable of being
   a "god."
4. Humans: Creatures who did not make up their minds; they failed to
   make a firm stand with God's absolute authority.

The Most Merciful

The angels expected God to banish the creatures who did not uphold His absolute authority (2:30). But God is Most Merciful; He decided to give us a chance to denounce our mistake, and informed the angels that
He knew what they did not know (2:30). God knew that some creatures deserved a chance to be redeemed.

If you claim the ability to fly a plane, the best way to test your claim is to give you a plane and ask you to fly it. This is precisely what God decided to do in response to Satan's claim. God created seven vast universes, then informed the angels that He was appointing Satan as a god on the tiny mote called "Earth" (2:30). The Quranic accounts
related to appointing Satan as a temporary "god" (36:60) confirm the previous scripture.

You ,Lucifer, said in your heart,"I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
ISAIAH  14 : 13-14

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours."Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"
Matthew 4:8-10  and   Luke 4: 5-8

God's plan called for creating   death (67:1-2), then bringing humans and jinns into this world. Thus, they start over  without any biases, and exercise full freedom to uphold God's absolute authority or  Satan's polytheistic theory.
To  make this crucial decision,every human being receives a  message from God advocating His absolute authority, as well as a message from Satan pushing his polytheistic principles.  To give us a headstart, the Most merciful gathered all the human beings before Him, prior to sending us to this world, and we bore witness that He alone is our Lord and Master (7:172). Thus, upholding God's absolute authority is a natural instinct that is an integral part of every human  being.                           

After putting the rebels to death,the souls of humans and jinns were placed in a special depository. God
then created the appropriate bodies to house the souls of jinns and humans during the test period. The first jinn body was made from fire,and Satan was assigned to that body (15:27). The first human body was
created from earthly material, clay (15:26), and God assigned the first human soul to that body. The divine plan called for the angels to serve the humans on earth - guard them, drive the wind and rain for
them, distribute provisions, etc. This fact is stated in the Quran allegorically: "Your Lord said to the angels, `Fall prostrate before Adam.'" Satan of course refused to have anything to do with serving the human race (2:34, 7:11, 17:61, 18:50, 20:116).

While Adam's body remained on earth, the real person, the soul, was admitted into Heaven in the outermost universe. God gave Adam certain commandments, represented by the forbidden tree, and Satan was
appointed as Adam's companion to deliver to Adam his satanic message. The rest is history.

Every time a human being is born, a human person is assigned to the new baby from the depository of souls. God assigns the souls in accordance with His knowledge (28:68). Every soul deserves to be assigned to a certain body, and live under certain circumstances. God alone knows which souls are good and which souls are evil. Our
children are assigned to our homes in accordance with God's plan.

An independent jinn soul is also assigned to the new human being to represent Satan's point of view. While the physical body of any jinn is reproduced from the parent jinns, the jinn soul is that of an independent individual. Jinns are descendants of Satan (7:27, 18:50). The assigned jinn remains with the human being from birth to death,
and serves as the main witness on the Day of Judgment (50:23). A continuous debate takes place in our heads between the human soul and the jinn soul until both of them are convinced of one point of view.

The Original Sin

Contrary to common belief, the "Original Sin" was not Adam's violation of God's law when he ate from the forbidden tree. The original sin was our failure to uphold God's absolute authority during the Great Feud. If the human person convinces his or her jinn companion to denounce that original sin, and uphold God's absolute authority, both creatures are redeemed to God's eternal kingdom on the Day of Judgment. But if the jinn companion convinces the human being to uphold Satan's idolatrous views, then both creatures are exiled forever from God's
kingdom.

To promote his point of view, Satan and his representatives advocate the idolization of such powerless creatures as Muhammad, Jesus, Mary, and the saints. Since we are here due to our polytheistic tendencies,
most of us are easy prey for Satan.

Satan's incompetence as a "god" has already been proven by the prevalence of chaos, disease, accidents, misery, and war throughout his dominion (36:66). On the other hand, the human beings who denounce
Satan, uphold God's absolute authority, and refrain from idolizing powerless and dead creatures like Jesus and Muhammad, are restored to God's protection - they enjoy a perfect life here in this world and forever.

Because our life in this world is a series of tests designed to expose our polytheistic ideas, idol worship is the only unforgivable offense (4:48, 116). The world is divinely designed to manifest our decision to uphold either God's absolute authority, or Satan's idolatrous views (67:1-2). The day and the night change constantly to test our
willingness to uphold God's laws by observing the Dawn Prayer and fasting during the hottest and longest days. Only those who are totally certain about God's absolute authority are redeemed (26:89).

[url=http://Satan: Fallen Angel] Satan: Fallen Angel[/url]

In God's kingdom, certain creatures are necessarily given the powers needed to perform their duties. Satan believed that his God-given powers qualified him to function as an independent god. As evidenced
by the prevalence of misery, disease, accidents, and war in his dominion, we now know that Satan is incompetent.

The Quran clearly states that Satan was an angel, by virtue of the immense powers and rank bestowed upon him. This is why he is addressed as an angel (2:34, 7:11, 15:29, 17:61, 18:50, 20:116, 38:71) prior to his fall. By definition, a jinn is a fallen angel (18:50). Satan's rebellion teaches us that the angels were created with minds of their own, and absolute freedom of choice (2:34).

This  is  the  truth  from GOD  that  peoeple continue to conjecture about. GOD is  all  wise  and all  knowing. HE  does  not  want  to  create  robots, and  thats  why  HE  gave  us  freedom of  choice. GOD  Knew  that  SATAN  would  develop  such  a  superlicilious  thought, so  GOD  let  that  happen  so  HE  can  set-up  SATAN  as an  EXAMPLE  to  all  who  decide  to abuse  their  freedom  of  choice  and  GOD given  powers(as in the case  of  SATAN).

People  fail  to  understand  that  the  test  we  are  facing  today  is  no  different  from  that  given   to  our  Fathers, Adam  and  Eve.  The  test  for  them  was, that  they  should  not  feed  from  a certain  tree. The  truth is, it  was  not  about  the tree in itself, as  it was just  a  plain,  ordinary  tree  with  no  special  benefits  whatsoever. But, it was a test  of  SUBMISSION  to  GODs  absolute  authority. They  failed  the  test  by  listening  to  SATAN  when  he  deceived  them  to  feed from the  tree  thereof, as they  were  told  it  has  special  benefits. Consequently, that  constitutes  disobedience  to  GODs absolute  authority, and  even  worse, they  commit  to  idolatry(they  beleived  SATAN  istead  of  GOD).

It  is  unfortunate  that  virtually  all  of  mankind  has  fallen  victims  of  SATANs  schemes. GOD  sends  messengers   and  scriptures  so  we  may  know  HIM  better  and  devote  our  lives  to  worshipping  HIM  ALONE. But  the  humans  thought  it  better  to  idolize  these  powerless  creatures(jesus,  muhammad, mary  etc)  istead  of  following  the  messages they brought. It  is  not  about  you  been a  muslim ,christian, jew, Hindu, Seekh, Bahai,Bhudist and  even  atheist. But is  is  about  denouncing  idolatry  and  worshipping  GOD  alone  without  associating any  other  entity  besides  HIM  before  your  interim expires in this life.

Minimum Requirements For Salvation

[2:62]  Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[5:69]  Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the converts, and the Christians; any of them who (1) believe in GOD and (2) believe in the Last Day, and (3) lead a righteous life, have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

It  is  our  EGO  that  stands  beteween  us  and  the  truth  in  this  life. To  solve  the  mysteries of  life, you  must  kill your  EGO.

GOD  has  sent  to us a message  from  outer  space  for  over 1400 years ago now, but we disregarded it. A  message mathematically  composed  in  such  a  manner  far  beyond  human  capabilities. The  only message  that can  withstand scientific scrutiny. It  mentions the  most  critical  scientific  discoveries  even  before  there was  science  in  the  form it is today. From  the  initial  state  of  the universe before its creation(Big bang theory), time dilation phenomenon, Stages  fetus development, invisible barrier between  sweet and salty water and  countless of other evidences. you  just  go on and verify  the  evidence from GOD.

Learn  the  truth  today:  visit  the  following websites: 

www.miracleof19.com

www.submission.org

www.quranmiracle.com

www.masjidtucson.org

GOD  help  us  ALL!!!!!!!!
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by maclatunji: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
usisky:

THE TRUTH

This is the truth from GOD in which both the christians and the muslims continue to conjecture about. The so-called muslims, in spite of being in possession of an infallible scripture(Quran), they remain blind to it. All these because they failed to uphold it alone and have adopted traditional teachings that never had anything to do with the Quran, just like the people(jews and christians) before them.

before i answer the question, i think it is necessary that we know what  Led  to our  creation  :
Now, this is what truly happened and what led to our creation:

Why  Were  We  Created ?

We are in this world because we committed a horrendous crime, and this life is our chance to redeem ourselves, denounce our crime, and rejoin God's kingdom.

It all began a few billion years ago when "a feud arose in the Heavenly Society" (38:69). One of the high-ranking creatures, Satan, entertained supercilious thoughts that his God-given powers qualified him to be a god besides God. He thus challenged God's absolute authority. Not only was Satan's idea blasphemous, it was wrong - only
God, and no one else, possesses the qualifications and ability to be a god. Consequent to Satan's blasphemy, a division occurred in the Heavenly Society, and all constituents of God's kingdom became classified into
four categories:

1. Angels: Creatures who upheld God's absolute authority.
2. Animals: Creatures who rebelled but then accepted God's invitation
   to repent.
3. Jinns: Creatures who agreed with Satan; that he is capable of being
   a "god."
4. Humans: Creatures who did not make up their minds; they failed to
   make a firm stand with God's absolute authority.

The Most Merciful

The angels expected God to banish the creatures who did not uphold His absolute authority (2:30). But God is Most Merciful; He decided to give us a chance to denounce our mistake, and informed the angels that
He knew what they did not know (2:30). God knew that some creatures deserved a chance to be redeemed.

If you claim the ability to fly a plane, the best way to test your claim is to give you a plane and ask you to fly it. This is precisely what God decided to do in response to Satan's claim. God created seven vast universes, then informed the angels that He was appointing Satan as a god on the tiny mote called "Earth" (2:30). The Quranic accounts
related to appointing Satan as a temporary "god" (36:60) confirm the previous scripture.

You ,Lucifer, said in your heart,"I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain.
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
ISAIAH  14 : 13-14

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7So if you worship me, it will all be yours."Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'"
Matthew 4:8-10  and   Luke 4: 5-8

God's plan called for creating   death (67:1-2), then bringing humans and jinns into this world. Thus, they start over  without any biases, and exercise full freedom to uphold God's absolute authority or  Satan's polytheistic theory.
To  make this crucial decision,every human being receives a  message from God advocating His absolute authority, as well as a message from Satan pushing his polytheistic principles.  To give us a headstart, the Most merciful gathered all the human beings before Him, prior to sending us to this world, and we bore witness that He alone is our Lord and Master (7:172). Thus, upholding God's absolute authority is a natural instinct that is an integral part of every human  being.                           

After putting the rebels to death,the souls of humans and jinns were placed in a special depository. God
then created the appropriate bodies to house the souls of jinns and humans during the test period. The first jinn body was made from fire,and Satan was assigned to that body (15:27). The first human body was
created from earthly material, clay (15:26), and God assigned the first human soul to that body. The divine plan called for the angels to serve the humans on earth - guard them, drive the wind and rain for
them, distribute provisions, etc. This fact is stated in the Quran allegorically: "Your Lord said to the angels, `Fall prostrate before Adam.'" Satan of course refused to have anything to do with serving the human race (2:34, 7:11, 17:61, 18:50, 20:116).

While Adam's body remained on earth, the real person, the soul, was admitted into Heaven in the outermost universe. God gave Adam certain commandments, represented by the forbidden tree, and Satan was
appointed as Adam's companion to deliver to Adam his satanic message. The rest is history.

Every time a human being is born, a human person is assigned to the new baby from the depository of souls. God assigns the souls in accordance with His knowledge (28:68). Every soul deserves to be assigned to a certain body, and live under certain circumstances. God alone knows which souls are good and which souls are evil. Our
children are assigned to our homes in accordance with God's plan.

An independent jinn soul is also assigned to the new human being to represent Satan's point of view. While the physical body of any jinn is reproduced from the parent jinns, the jinn soul is that of an independent individual. Jinns are descendants of Satan (7:27, 18:50). The assigned jinn remains with the human being from birth to death,
and serves as the main witness on the Day of Judgment (50:23). A continuous debate takes place in our heads between the human soul and the jinn soul until both of them are convinced of one point of view.

The Original Sin

Contrary to common belief, the "Original Sin" was not Adam's violation of God's law when he ate from the forbidden tree. The original sin was our failure to uphold God's absolute authority during the Great Feud. If the human person convinces his or her jinn companion to denounce that original sin, and uphold God's absolute authority, both creatures are redeemed to God's eternal kingdom on the Day of Judgment. But if the jinn companion convinces the human being to uphold Satan's idolatrous views, then both creatures are exiled forever from God's
kingdom.

To promote his point of view, Satan and his representatives advocate the idolization of such powerless creatures as Muhammad, Jesus, Mary, and the saints. Since we are here due to our polytheistic tendencies,
most of us are easy prey for Satan.

Satan's incompetence as a "god" has already been proven by the prevalence of chaos, disease, accidents, misery, and war throughout his dominion (36:66). On the other hand, the human beings who denounce
Satan, uphold God's absolute authority, and refrain from idolizing powerless and dead creatures like Jesus and Muhammad, are restored to God's protection - they enjoy a perfect life here in this world and forever.

Because our life in this world is a series of tests designed to expose our polytheistic ideas, idol worship is the only unforgivable offense (4:48, 116). The world is divinely designed to manifest our decision to uphold either God's absolute authority, or Satan's idolatrous views (67:1-2). The day and the night change constantly to test our
willingness to uphold God's laws by observing the Dawn Prayer and fasting during the hottest and longest days. Only those who are totally certain about God's absolute authority are redeemed (26:89).

[url=http://Satan: Fallen Angel] Satan: Fallen Angel[/url]

In God's kingdom, certain creatures are necessarily given the powers needed to perform their duties. Satan believed that his God-given powers qualified him to function as an independent god. As evidenced
by the prevalence of misery, disease, accidents, and war in his dominion, we now know that Satan is incompetent.

The Quran clearly states that Satan was an angel, by virtue of the immense powers and rank bestowed upon him. This is why he is addressed as an angel (2:34, 7:11, 15:29, 17:61, 18:50, 20:116, 38:71) prior to his fall. By definition, a jinn is a fallen angel (18:50). Satan's rebellion teaches us that the angels were created with minds of their own, and absolute freedom of choice (2:34).

This  is  the  truth  from GOD  that  peoeple continue to conjecture about. GOD is  all  wise  and all  knowing. HE  does  not  want  to  create  robots, and  thats  why  HE  gave  us  freedom of  choice. GOD  Knew  that  SATAN  would  develop  such  a  superlicilious  thought, so  GOD  let  that  happen  so  HE  can  set-up  SATAN  as an  EXAMPLE  to  all  who  decide  to abuse  their  freedom  of  choice  and  GOD given  powers(as in the case  of  SATAN).

People  fail  to  understand  that  the  test  we  are  facing  today  is  no  different  from  that  given   to  our  Fathers, Adam  and  Eve.  The  test  for  them  was, that  they  should  not  feed  from  a certain  tree. The  truth is, it  was  not  about  the tree in itself, as  it was just  a  plain,  ordinary  tree  with  no  special  benefits  whatsoever. But, it was a test  of  SUBMISSION  to  GODs  absolute  authority. They  failed  the  test  by  listening  to  SATAN  when  he  deceived  them  to  feed from the  tree  thereof, as they  were  told  it  has  special  benefits. Consequently, that  constitutes  disobedience  to  GODs absolute  authority, and  even  worse, they  commit  to  idolatry(they  beleived  SATAN  istead  of  GOD).

It  is  unfortunate  that  virtually  all  of  mankind  has  fallen  victims  of  SATANs  schemes. GOD  sends  messengers   and  scriptures  so  we  may  know  HIM  better  and  devote  our  lives  to  worshipping  HIM  ALONE. But  the  humans  thought  it  better  to  idolize  these  powerless  creatures(jesus,  muhammad, mary  etc)  istead  of  following  the  messages they brought. It  is  not  about  you  been a  muslim ,christian, jew, Hindu, Seekh, Bahai,Bhudist and  even  atheist. But is  is  about  denouncing  idolatry  and  worshipping  GOD  alone  without  associating any  other  entity  besides  HIM  before  your  interim expires in this life.

Minimum Requirements For Salvation

[2:62]  Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[5:69]  Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the converts, and the Christians; any of them who (1) believe in GOD and (2) believe in the Last Day, and (3) lead a righteous life, have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

It  is  our  EGO  that  stands  beteween  us  and  the  truth  in  this  life. To  solve  the  mysteries of  life, you  must  kill your  EGO.

GOD  has  sent  to us a message  from  outer  space  for  over 1400 years ago now, but we disregarded it. A  message mathematically  composed  in  such  a  manner  far  beyond  human  capabilities. The  only message  that can  withstand scientific scrutiny. It  mentions the  most  critical  scientific  discoveries  even  before  there was  science  in  the  form it is today. From  the  initial  state  of  the universe before its creation(Big bang theory), time dilation phenomenon, Stages  fetus development, invisible barrier between  sweet and salty water and  countless of other evidences. you  just  go on and verify  the  evidence from GOD.

Learn  the  truth  today:  visit  the  following websites: 

www.miracleof19.com

www.submission.org

www.quranmiracle.com

www.masjidtucson.org

GOD  help  us  ALL!!!!!!!!

Dude you are seriously confused, God does not punish Mr. A for Mr. B's Sins okay. So the concept of Original sin is dead-on-arrival. However, I must commend your effort at research. Abeg do that research very well again and get better informed. Animals do not come into the equation at all. Those ones are free to do their thing, okay! It is we the 2 heavy ones (Man and Jinn) that are accountable for our actions.

Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by maclatunji: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Usisky, your post is funny. Oga you are rolling with some very complex pseudo-ideologies and religion. Your teachers are from a obscure Jewish sect I am 100 per cent sure. What you have there is utter rubbish.
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by usisky(m): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
@maclatunji
you said:

"Dude you are seriously confused, God does not punish Mr. A for Mr. B's Sins okay. So the concept of Original sin is dead-on-arrival. However, I must commend your effort at research. Abeg do that research very well again and get better informed."

Thanks for your kind words. Lets analyze who is confused or not.

This is what i mentioned about the original sin:

Contrary to common belief, the "Original Sin" was not Adam's violation of God's law when he ate from the forbidden tree. The original sin was our failure to uphold God's absolute authority during the Great Feud.

As you can see, you fail to read my post carefully, while you draw a false conclusion from it. We're all responsible for the original sin. therefore no one bares another person's burden. So who appears to be confused? you!!!

you Said:

"Animals do not come into the equation at all. Those ones are free to do their thing, okay! It is we the 2 heavy ones (Man and Jinn) that are accountable for our actions."

This is what i mentioned regarding animals:

Animals: Creatures who rebelled but then accepted God's invitation to repent.

The animals initially rebelled, but once granted the opportunity to repent and reform, they accepted it. therefore they are automatically redeemed.

Once again, i wonder who got confused? you or me? You!!!

maclatunji:

@Usisky, your post is funny. Oga you are rolling with some very complex pseudo-ideologies and religion. Your teachers are from a obscure Jewish sect I am 100 per cent sure. What you have there is utter rubbish.

It is utter rubbish, yet you don't have a better answer. Jewish you say my friend? read the post again and tell me if it seem to come from a jew. I am a submitter(muslim in arabic) , and a true one for that matter. I uphold the Quran(infallible scripture) Alone. I worship GOD ALone, and do not associate creatures ,dead or Alive, Human or otherwise besides HIM. For if i ever did that, i would have failed the test and i fear that i may be condemned to eternal damnation. Compare that to the Fake muslims, those who uphold other teachings besides Quran, in spite of the quran condemning such(6:112, 6:114-116, 6:38, 45:6-7, 7:185, 31:6, 77:50). These teachings, they the so-called muslims have adopted is what has lead them astray, and have made them to become the most intolerant people on earth(Barbarians). Even worse, it has lead them to the idolization of prophet muhammad against his will, just like the people(jew and christians) before them idolized their prophets.

Little wonder why even the prophet will say to GOD on judgment day that his people abandoned the Quran(25:30).

I am a true submitter(muslim in arabic) and value Humanity as preached in the infallible scriprute(Quran).

verify the proof form GOD almighty:
visit:

www.quranmiracles.com

www.miralceof19.com

www.submission.org
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by maclatunji: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2011
I never said you were talking about Adam in the context of original sin. Whether it is Adam (AS) or king kong you are talking about, original Sin as a concept is rubbish. Animals as a rule cannot rebel against God. In case you do not get my point, I am questioning the basic premise(s) of your submission. Therefore, I am rubbishing whatever you bring that is based on it.

"Contrary to common belief, the "Original Sin" was not Adam's violation of God's law when he ate from the forbidden tree. The original sin was our failure to uphold God's absolute authority during the Great Feud."

Rubbish!

"Animals: Creatures who rebelled but then accepted God's invitation to repent.

The animals initially rebelled, but once granted the opportunity to repent and reform, they accepted it. therefore they are automatically redeemed.

Once again, i wonder who got confused? you or me? You!!!"

Even more rubbish!

Nobody/Nothing can feud with God. Man and Jinn may disobey him, but that is different from saying there was/is a feud somewhere. Even when Satan refused to bow to Adam, he did not dispute God's Sovereignty but felt he was better than Adam (AS).

Animals and plants were created for the sustenance of man. Those we do not eat, help to balance the ecosystem thereby helping to make earth a liveable home for us, until the time for it to end comes.

There is a lot of beautiful non-sense being peddled as knowledge out there but you should think with a clear-head sir.

Answer this, if the devil according to you could "feud with God", why hasn't someone else done the same after him?

I say the devil was the first to disobey God. After him there are billions still doing it.
If something can happen once, it will happen again. History repeats itself. God has power over all his creatures and he has promised hell as a wretched home for those who reject his guidance and laws.

Just as he has promised paradise for those who follow his guidance and way. Peaceout!
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by usisky(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2011
maclatunji:

I never said you were talking about Adam in the context of original sin. Whether it is Adam (AS) or king kong you are talking about, original Sin as a concept is rubbish. Animals as a rule cannot rebel against God. In case you do not get my point, I am questioning the basic premise(s) of your submission. Therefore, I am rubbishing whatever you bring that is based on it.

"Contrary to common belief, the "Original Sin" was not Adam's violation of God's law when he ate from the forbidden tree. The original sin was our failure to uphold God's absolute authority during the Great Feud."

Rubbish!

"Animals: Creatures who rebelled but then accepted God's invitation to repent.

Once again, i wonder who got confused? you or me? You!!!"

Even more rubbish!

Nobody/Nothing can feud with God. Man and Jinn may disobey him, but that is different from saying there was/is a feud somewhere. Even when Satan refused to bow to Adam, he did not dispute God's Sovereignty but felt he was better than Adam (AS).

Animals and plants were created for the sustenance of man. Those we do not eat, help to balance the ecosystem thereby helping to make earth a liveable home for us, until the time for it to end comes.

There is a lot of beautiful non-sense being peddled as knowledge out there but you should think with a clear-head sir.

Answer this, if the devil according to you could "feud with God", why hasn't someone else done the same after him?

I say the devil was the first to disobey God. After him there are billions still doing it.
If something can happen once, it will happen again. History repeats itself. God has power over all his creatures and he has promised hell as a wretched home for those who reject his guidance and laws.

Just as he has promised paradise for those who follow his guidance and way. Peaceout!

pardon me MR. if the post wasn't clear enough to you. Please read the following, i have edited it for better understanding.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638805.0.html#msg8051489
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by yommyuk: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2011
Christian theology has never definitively clarified and articulated a Christian doctrine of theodicy (an understanding of the origin, source,
judgment of evil). The doctrines of satanology or diabology have been weak, ambiguous and inconsistent.

However reading the bible, we do come accross satan various times and we have learnt to understand what/who it/he is.

Satan is like a charmeleon. He appears in different ways. It is up to you to recognise him/it when it/he appears.

The bible tells us that Satan is a spirit being

I Cor. 2:11-12
No one can know a person's thoughts except that person's own spirit, and no one can know God's thoughts except God's own spirit. And we have recieved God's Spirit (not the world's spirit), so we know the wonderful things God has freely given us.

God has not revealed all things to human beings. God's deep secrets cannot be understood by human wisdom. It is the power of God. That is why he is God. God is the only one who knows what made satan sin.

However we know that Satan is damned. He is active and looking for THOSE who will share in his suffering. Therefore as a believer, your major concern is to recognise satan's objective which is to steal and destroy you, which will lead  you joyfully to HELL. He is the spirit at work behind whatever you may wish to do that is contrary to the will of God.  1 John 3:8 states that "When people keep on sinning, it shows that they belong to the devil who has been sinning since the begining." Satan the source of sin. But we thank God , Christ came to destroy the works of the devil.

ADVISE

Don't let it/him enslave and dominate your thoughts. He is a liar. Satan has set the trap. pls don't get trapped. Recognize conflict of spiritual warfare with this spiritual enemy. Avoid idleness which makes your mind wander. Resist his schemes. Overcome the flesh and be in spirit. Affirm your identity in Christ. Confess that he that is in you is greater than he that is in the world. Christ is more than able to keep you save from the evil one. FRET NOT
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by Sweetnecta: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
Usisky and the rashid kalifah concept; they are probably equal to nigerian chrislam.

the #s 2 to 4 of why we were created above, from him or them, cant be supported by Quran or Hadith. this is from the late kalifah, different from what we find in Quran, and the Hadith of the messenger [as].

Are there any muslims among the jinns? yes there are. for example all the jinns created with 240,000 prophets [as] are made to be muslims. they are suppressed from being means of disobedience of God, the reasons islam take the prophets to be sinless.
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by Eskdale(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
VPersiee:
I am a christian and I need answers lest I lose my faith.
oga wat re you waiting for ? loose ur faith and damn in hell
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by Tejiriseth(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
My broda, you never need that faith in the first place.. Just become a freethinker or an atheist and free yourself from religious bondage.!
VPersiee:
I am a christian and I need answers lest I lose my faith.
Re: What Made Satan Disobey God? by Tejiriseth(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
typical brainwashed Idiot spotted. When you cant answer a question, you resort to threat.. Bleep you.!
Eskdale:
oga wat re you waiting for ? loose ur faith and damn in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2018; Glory Ahead Dec 3-8, 2018 / MFM (mountain Of Fire & Miracle Ministries) New Regulations!! / What If My Mother Is Really A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.