Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) (74658 Views)

Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video) / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamJ:
At least all these agbero are trying to make their kids refined

So pasuma is an agbero for ur mind abi?
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by hstar: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's likely she wouldn't have made it on merit into Nigerian Navy where quota system comes first. This is why the military has failed woefully to tackle Boko Haram and insecurity, the officers are not motivated, promotion is stagnated because those like the service chiefs who are supposed to have retired are given extentions of many years because of where they come from or the religion they profess.
The rate at which youths especially in the South are hoping to leave this country to settle abroad is alarming, they are not even seeing hope. Covid19 has even worsened the situation as many firms are facing poor patronage and laying off workers, now another lockdown is anticipated.
Presidential spokesman is celebrating lack of fuel scarcity in December in an oil producing country
Ha!
Yay!
Wow !
Why?
This is too much!

But it's not too much, because u just described Nigeria
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by tamdun: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
BarrElChapo:
Nice finally this tout get vision o.. Though he was able to do these things with the sweat of every road bus, shuttle,kek, biker driver in Nigeria undecided
Pasuma is a musician
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by overseasnbeyond: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's likely she wouldn't have made it on merit into Nigerian Navy where quota system comes first. This is why the military has failed woefully to tackle Boko Haram and insecurity, the officers are not motivated, promotion is stagnated because those like the service chiefs who are supposed to have retired are given extentions of many years because of where they come from or the religion they profess.
The rate at which youths especially in the South are hoping to leave this country to settle abroad is alarming, they are not even seeing hope. Covid19 has even worsened the situation as many firms are facing poor patronage and laying off workers, now another lockdown is anticipated.
Presidential spokesman is celebrating lack of fuel scarcity in December in an oil producing country
Good write up.
However be guided, there is nothing like merit,
1. You can choose to go through selective service system. This is a system that enables all male citizens to register immediately they turn 18 and thier readiness to serve which they in turn benefit from federal ptogram like federal loan ans several other grants.
2. You can go through a recruiter. Is as simple as calling from your bed having make up your mind to defend your country. One of the major recruiters os. www.goarmy.com.
3.Can you do it? Once you demonstrate high sense of positivity. You got the job.
Congrats to the pasuma queens

1 Like

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by hstar: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=SirJerrie post=97360833]Pasuma daughter pls coman help us n fight Boko Haram ba??!
cry cry

Bia, take time o

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by alasan007(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Marine corps the arm force I love most kudos to the the real slay queen
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by iamclime(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Vyolet:
Ijoba fuji
Congrats ba'wasi
Popsi Aaliyah. Ìjọba orí decking!
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by hstar: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
femi4:
Ligaligali paso te..
Iun toba wun won ni kon so

Those old times, with good memories

Another one:
"Emi la labi baba wasila, alabi tun gbe tun tun de"

Complete d rest
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Codedlyon: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
lifezone247:
The Fuji star wrote on his official instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJHIO0pwVC/
oganla kausu samoni shehu Fuji imole Fuji baba oba ijoba to n ko Fuji.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
IgboWarlord:
Off to Syria or some other place the battle is raging...
Not everyone putting on the uniform is working in that department.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
thorpido:
Why is her name Odetola and not Alabi?

Alabi is an ORIKI in Yoruba names but his sur name is ODETOLA
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is what guys look for not bone straight hair blood sucking gals
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by backtalkG(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Its a jim crow army nothing special undecided
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ddokie:
How many Americans are Nigerian Soldiers?

Na pesin say make i ask abeg.

D pesin say make i remind Paso say Nigeria too get Navy incase e forget.
Fvck Naija military!

I won't even advice my enemy to join the present Naija military, it's a license to early grave......Any soldier wey die for Nigeria be as if he/she commit suicide. They will forget about you instantly.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by valirex: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog where were you when a woman was joining the military, oh I remember you were on Nairaland trolling grin
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by adesanmi21418: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
:Congrats to yhu and yhur daughter. Same three and four letter words yet... just imagine .
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by alasene(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Baba Aliyah congrats sir
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by LikeAking: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
America is very smart.

No b like naija.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by asaajuomo1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congrats Ijoba Fuji. May all my children make me proud too Insha Allah.

Barakallahufil

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ddokie:

Tell the person she is an American not a Nigerian.

She was born in America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Solatium(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
The best thing you can do for your child in this country is to educate them abroad if you can afford it because the future of this country is like looking indside poto poto water, hoping to clearly see the bottom and coming out with your eyes intact.

She wasn't educated in america,she was born and breed in the US by one of paso's Baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
I heard the things that happen on board those vessels while they are at sea ehn.........
You wont wishyour daughter to join the Navy
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
WONDERFUL!!! Before it was MC Oluomo's son topping graduation list in USA;
NOw is Pasuma's pretty daughter emerging as USA Navy. grin These GUYS HAV Clear VISIONs FOR THEIR NEX GENERATION By BANKING STRONGLY ON THE MANTRA THAT EDU IS POWER.
I hope those garrage areas boyz following them are copyin their landmark success with their kids,instead of squandering their life on kparaga and shekpe day in day out with no hope for their children.The white man lives the truth-pillar that Education is power,so, dont let any black ruler deceive you the way naija rulerz hav bastardized the edu sys since 1979 to mak education useless to common man.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Zetty177x: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
While Zombyies de support Bubu's ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Storyoflove: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
The best thing you can do for your child in this country is to educate them abroad if you can afford it because the future of this country is like looking indside poto poto water, hoping to clearly see the bottom and coming out with your eyes intact.

The best thing you can do for your children in life is to connect them to God through Christ in order to secure them eternally. School or travelling out of the country has never filled the vacuum in any one's heart. Only God can fill that vacuum through Christ and give you Purpose.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Zaccshegzy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
thorpido:
I'm wondering too o.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by gbaby4live: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2020
I’ll see her on the fleet grin
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by pacespot(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Everybody is quickly sending their wards out of this country, MC Oluomo, and now this one. The irony is that the people that benefited most from this country are the ones that are quick to send their children outside. If they don't believe in this country, why would they expect a common man to believe in it?
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2020
My friend keep quiet before I send you a sound slap. Rubbish
Ddokie:

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by love2017(m): 4:56am On Dec 24, 2020
She's supposed to be in the 'entertainment' industry like "singing, model......
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by feed70: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Go and ask the gods

thorpido:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.