Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

"disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn (913 Views)

Eyewitness Account Of Fulani Attack In Enugu State......(photos)...Greatiyk4u / Breaking News: Tompolo Armed His Boys And Blow-up Pipeline - Zubby Blog / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 3:52am On Mar 28, 2011
abraham oweniwe, 26, a final year student of one of the private university in this country. i was one of the audience of a live show on loveworld plus ( a satallite television station owned by christ embassy and based in lagos) when one of my boss gave me the invitation card to the 14th city people awards for excellence 2011. i knew god wanted me to be there for a reason i couldn't tell. i called my executive cab driver who took me strait to the venue, it was 4:30pm. we will fight to change nigeria.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 6:08am On Mar 28, 2011
My a/c is upgraded. The access control was very strict. After my clearance their officials directed me to a red carpet magnificient stage where camera men were waiting to take my pics. Then I was led into heaven: a hall that was breath taking, too beautiful for the eyes to see. the stage was like water paved with diamonds, gold, jasper and the interior deco was out of this present world. Then i bursted into tears, crying, weeping for nigeria. ah how can so much wealth, billions be spent on a 5 hour event?
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by pheesayor(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2011
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
another upgrade. while trying to fight back tears, one of the protocol officials of mrs fashola who was sitting on the same table with me asked "eh brother, what is the matter, a problem shared is half solved, can i help" he said. but i was silent. the comedians were doing there thing,tuface also ministered his gospel but i was in another world. senators, top govt officials, celebrities, actors they were entering the hall one by one.i was lost in meditation on how to get our rulers taste & live in hell
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2011
More Stories: The nigerian on d street live in hell & our rulers have no idea what they go through. My dad is one of the oga @ NLC & also a politician. We live in luxury & enjoy d best d earth has to offer. We eat in exotic eatries & lodge many times in 5star hotels. This life is possible for all nigerians I believe. D last time I travelled from benin to lagos by road, I regreted it. when we get 2 power, We will make dis present FG pay for d many lives lost on that road. People has valuable as we are.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by hannie: 1:08am On Mar 29, 2011
abrahamzo:

More Stories: The nigerian on d street live in hell & our rulers have no idea what they go through. My dad is one of the oga @ NLC & also a politician. We live in luxury & enjoy d best d earth has to offer. We eat in exotic eatries & lodge many times in 5star hotels. This life is possible for all nigerians I believe. D last time I travelled from benin to lagos by road, I regreted it. when we get 2 power, We will make dis present FG pay for d many lives lost on that road. People has valuable as we are.

ur dad is an oga at NLC and also a Politician ?

Interesting!
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2011
Excuse me, what is the point of this thread?
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2011
abrahamzo:

My a/c is upgraded. The access control was very strict. After my clearance their officials directed me to a red carpet magnificient stage where camera men were waiting to take my pics. Then I was led into heaven: a hall that was breath taking, too beautiful for the eyes to see. the stage was like water paved with diamonds, gold, jasper and the interior deco was out of this present world[b]. Then i bursted into tears, crying, weeping for nigeria. ah how can so much wealth, billions be spent on a 5 hour event? [/b]

Ok, saw the point

Since your father is one of the ogas, I'm sure you have more chance than the regular Nigerian to make a difference smiley

abrahamzo:

Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 5:41am On Mar 29, 2011
Another upgrade; @ this event, I saw some of d people who use public funds only 4 themselves. we cannot leave this power in their hands. Lets vote them out & vote 4 those who will move us into d 21st century. We have power but we dont know it. lets come together 2 fight 4 change. We've got to fight otherwise it won't come. We can make them give a/c 4 public funds_believe it. inside d hall cateras were buzy frying rear delicacies when fire got one of them. she beat d fire off her & it landed on a nylon deco.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2011
Then d stage went gaga burning without letting go. Celebrities ran forgeting their shoes & car keys. Come & see Genevive Nnaji panic, nobody wants 2 die. Their extinguusher was like petrol & it fueled d fire. i called d fire service & they responded immediately but with holes that that was leaking every where. i joined d rescue team but when fire started falling from heaven we had 2 stop. d roof was no aluminuim, it was polytene_rubber. my blackberry & my int'l passport with southafrican visa was burnt.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by stormm: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2011
abrahamzo:

abraham oweniwe, 26, a final year student of one of the private university in this country. i was one of the audience of a live show on loveworld plus ( a satallite television station owned by christ embassy and based in lagos) when one of my boss gave me the invitation card to the 14th city people awards for excellence 2011. i knew god wanted me to be there for a reason i couldn't tell. i called my executive cab driver who took me strait to the venue, it was 4:30pm. we will fight to change nigeria.

Wheeeww!!! I strongly disprove of spending so much (most times in millions) on wards in private Nigerian higher institutions. I think federal/state ones are better
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by Hatitude: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2011
stormm:

Wheeeww!!! I strongly disprove of spending so much (most times in millions) on wards in private Nigerian higher institutions. I think federal/state ones are better

You totally miss the point.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by stormm: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2011
^^^

Yes. if you can read.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2011
i am very buzy, working on a project & unable 2 complete the account at d moment. 08163038595 is my pnone no incase anyone wants 2 reach me. i believe nigeria will be developed 20yrs down d line if we come together & make it happen.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by abrahamzo: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2011
pls go out 2 vote for your conscience- vote buhari bakare into power and change d destiny of this nation
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by revomind(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
Are u sure you are a final-year student in a university?
Smh.
Re: "disconnected Politicians" _the A-z And Blow By Blow Account Of How Balmoral Hall Was Burn by chei: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
You need polish english grammar a little bit.

(1) (Reply)

Feel / Election Bribery: Alao-akala’s Driver Dies In Stampede / A Hausa Corp Member’s Demonic Statement In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.