Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,898 members, 7,906,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing (447 Views)

20k For Outline And 5k Words Guaranteed / 20k For Outline And 5k Words Guaranteed / I Quit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by 3shadi: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello peepz, sorry for my language here.
I'll advice you stay off the comments section if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

I have this job of 20k as a security man with a company which am managing currently, just recently i met an old childhood friend of mine who told me he is into online affiliate marketing, and according to him he makes above a million each month, he has asked me to resign from my work and come learn affiliate marketing, he has assured me i would start seeing results after six months if i work hard.
Please what do i do?

Ps. Has anyone tried going into that area before? And how was your experience?
Opionions needed.
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by iTroll: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Merry XMas everyone

Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Your friend wan teach you Yahoo.... If he wants you to quit, make he pay your 6months salary upfront.... Oga na Yahoo you wan learn
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by 3shadi: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
Your friend wan teach you Yahoo.... If he wants you to quit, make he pay your 6months salary upfront.... Oga na Yahoo you wan learn
Your comment is highly appreciated Sir, but i highly doubt it if it's yahoo, its someone i grew up with and we are more like brothers, i can stake my life for him in terms of he being honest.
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
3shadi:

Your comment is highly appreciated Sir, but i highly doubt it if it's yahoo, its someone i grew up with and we are more like brothers, i can stake my life for him in terms of he being honest.
Okay all the best...

Choose wisely
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by doggedfighter(f): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Is that Seun up there?
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by longetivity(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
if you take that job you will end up in jail
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by longetivity(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
Z
Z for zebra
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by dat9jaguy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
You stated up there that you can stake your life as regards your friend's honesty. It follows that you should believe everything your friend tells you.

Na only you fit answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by Advantaged: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2020
Since a training is required, Can you learn it on a part time basis, maybe weekends? So you keep your job too and later decide for yourself what it is you want to do.
Re: Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing by Afostev11(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
3shadi:

stake ur life for someone u have seen like yrs back? e go shock u bro

(1) (Reply)

Emsisoft Anti-malware 2021 Serial Key / A Slice Of Heaven (short Christian Story) / Beans Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.