Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Be Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Saved (93 Views)

Is Salvation For Everybody Or God Has Chosen Some To Be Saved? / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / God Saved Oyedepo From Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Saved by SteelMcqueen: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
"For there is no other name under heaven that we might be saved except by the name of Jesus".

He was a God at the beginning, with God. With the most high, he reigned in glory and splendor. But the need for Salvation developed.

He took the challenge, became man, overcame the flesh, died on the cross, conquered death and rised to life, redeeming humanity back to life.

His reward: Amongst other things a name that is above every other name, a name that delivers, sets free, and Saves!!!

Grace is free!! but someone paid with life!!! He loved us, so he died for us "......while we were yet sinners Christ died for us".

Surrender your life to the one who gave his life for you, confess your sins to the one who loved/loves you. Believe in Jesus and you'll be saved!!!! I can't guarantee you a bump free ride, but you'll have peace; I can't guarantee you a life of total happiness, but you're have joy.

If you're ready to surrender to him say this
"Lord I come before you as a sinner, i have sinned against you, I believe you died for me, to set me free. I ask for your forgiveness and redemption that comes through your blood. I commit my life to you, I surrender my entire being to you, from today you will be my Lord and personal saviour, I accept you as my Lord. I thank you for delivering me from the power of darkness and translating me I the kingdom of your dear son."

Thank you God bless

(1) (Reply)

How Can This Be? / Dead Inside Christ Jesus Crucified / Some Things To Hold On To This 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.