Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,475 members, 7,926,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA (208 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA by WazobiaNEWS(f): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2020
In later days, Joe Biden the incoming President United States Of America has continue to amuse the world, with positive vibes and hope to make USA great again and provide enabling environment where anyone, anybody and everybody is valued irrespective of your colour

He has also extend hope to all students In the Unite States, with more than 90% of students heavily on loan, He has gave them a promise of Hope, to lighten all student loan

In His Voice

Every student must be equipped to thrive in the economy of the future. Every educator needs resources to do their jobs with dignity and success. And every school needs support to reopen safely.

The question going on in the heart and soul of everyone, is will he perform, USA Now have more Enemy within and outside United State Of America, with his sure promise to United back everyone, will he United USA and bring back at least the Peace Within

Will he be better than the out going president Trump, Will he this and That, only time will tell.... in reality, Politic all over the world seems to be a game of hype.....

Reporting From AfriNOTES.com

Re: What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA by Dovegrey: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2020
This post remind me buhari grin
Re: What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA by shadeze: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Joe Biden had nothing to offer, he is just an American version of bubu the dullard
Re: What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA by WazobiaNEWS(f): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2020
i DONT THINK So

Yea

you are entitle to your Opinion

In Reality President Buhari lead Government and her APC, sister party PDP. are the mst bad development to have strive out in Africa Nigeria for the past 6 Years

May God help my Home Country Nigeria

Dovegrey:
This post remind me buhari grin
Re: What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA by chatinent: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2020
Work on it.

I detest excessive promises.
Re: What Every Students, Every Educator Need. By Joe Biden, President Elect: USA by Cubana05: 7:00am On Dec 24, 2020
I see

(1) (Reply)

Trump Spits Fire, Says US Electoral Process Worse Than Third World Countries / Democrats Forge Ahead To Impeach Trump, Again / House Impeaches Trump As Capitol Riot Probe Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.