Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,750 members, 7,969,200 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief (43738 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / I Stole To Pay A Debt - Suspected Thief Caught In Edo Confesses / Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Donspicey: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Bbass1990:
Even if he succeeded in selling and featured any of those artist ,if e no come blow nko he would go and hijack plane 2 feature Chris or drake.

And he fit no still blow dat time he go begin target Adeleke private Jet......

No be to sing or feature be the problem....

Na to promote the song to wider audience be d main deal.....
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2020
I feel for this guy. I really do. And I can't tell why.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by PortableToDynam(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
What a pity...snatching to feature that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio is pathetic

Atleast if you must do shit to feature someone

Then it should be 2baba, burna boy and wizkid

Because those are the only Nigeria artistes with talent

Damnnn niggarrr, you Don go smoke your expired weed again
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Donspicey: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Nwibii:

And you can't do more than him, except for smoking your weeds all day. I thought they said weed smoking gives inspiration, with your good voice, you're only heard on nairaland thru typed words.
Do a voice note let's see your good voice.

How dare you finish our online celebrity like dat....

His voice Note go burst speakerss.....e too thick...

Real Niggaah wey dey hear Wizkid..SMH.....

U sef tk style get venom for mouth ooo...

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by kayzeesoft(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
What a pity...snatching to feature that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio is pathetic

oga keep shut you be hater
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2020
sonymario01:

Wha d hell is this?
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Kingrefreshed: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Davido might be bad vocally and lyrically, but he's a good man. He's sugar-coated with niceties.

Davido fit feature for the guy music without any charge had he approached him online.

The truth is, a criminal is a criminal.

Yeah Davido is a philanthropists who is out to make no money at all. He will go to ATM, withdraw money on a daily basis to spoil people who steal in his name.

Very generous man

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by EmmanuelBanks: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

everytime yen yen yen yen..like say you get talent, ur hatred ehn

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by EmmanuelBanks: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Dumb fvck, repeating the same fvcking thing all the motherfuvking time...ode ewu

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Lilpen3758: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dimmatic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg I do surgery I don't want to laugh much
sorry man, how body?
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Is that you in the video? Hilarious video sha and the reactions were epic grin cheesy.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Lenient001: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
I treats that as a simpleton excuse.

A well grown men, wise enough to sedates someone to rob him are but a proficient thief.
YOU MUST FACE THE WRATH OF LAW.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by MurphyInc(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Too bad.A criminal will always have something to say.

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Seyzcham91(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
confirm! The Motive behind this shit is not justifiable Enough Jawe

He must be prosecuted for this

while some are looking for money just for a daily bread to feed themselves and family with the harsf economy, dem no resort to robbery but you dob belle full na to feature musicians kon be your problem

idiot
Thegracefulness:
This is a lie from the pit of hell, and public-sympathy romance.

Call it emotional blackmail—whatever names you like.

You can hustle your hustle without affecting another man’s daily-bread.

This is why I never sympathize with local scammers that go about scamming pensioners and illiterate trader women.

We’re in a country that is killing us, collectively, the bulk of us, struggling to make ends meet, and you believe your own problem is worse than my own.

Am I a joke to you?

They should give him earpiece to dance to the tune of his music in jail.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by LivingTribunal: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kingluqman:
When Black face won’t collect shishi from you grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
kuonbe:
that speech strong for davido and runtown hearing.

am lost of words for both of them
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Only God knows what some of the renowned celebrities had done to get to where they are now
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by BanjiRaymond(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Because those are the only Nigeria artistes with
talent
Have you ever listened to the likes of MI Abaga, Jesse Jagz, Runtown, A-Q, Kizz Daniel(if you fit put Wizkid, ino see no reasons why the likes of Kizz, Rekaado Banks and some others couldn't make the list). Nigerians get talents ooo, just check out Chocolate City artists even Fireboy and Omah Lay, they make good music
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by emmy512(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Him d use style ask Davido for feature for the last minute
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Dimmatic(f): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lilpen3758:
sorry man, how body?
Am good

1 Like

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Unrated900(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Chai be belle
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Bahamas95(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mr Lienus.

Bloody criminal.

Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by valirex: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog taught him to steal cheesy
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
So wetin concern runtown or davido. Kirikiri loading. E be like say your freedom no sweet you. Stupid.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by ipadeola91057: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
I treats that as a simpleton excuse.A well grown men, wise enough to sedates someone to rob him are but a proficient thief.YOU MUST FACE THE WRATH OF LAW.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Okoroawusa: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please don't put Davido and Runtown in that your criminal story.
People that featured Davido n Runtown did they steal other people's car?
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Hermas03: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hmm! This weak meoo.
Re: I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Shut it. The hate in you is not going take you anywhere.
condemn the thief and stop the hate.

I ain't a fan of any of them , so don't think I am one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Defrauded People With Fake Alerts Caught (Pictures, Video) / Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.