Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Growing In The Grace And Knowledge Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing In The Grace And Knowledge Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified (109 Views)

Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing In The Grace And Knowledge Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please, I hope you have gotten a bible studies notebook where you write out all the lessons from your daily personal bible studies and prayer-words which you drafted also from the passage that you studied ?

Please go and bring your bible studies notebook out from where you kept it. Dust it and start reading and writing all the lessons and prayer-words into them again starting from John 1:1-5 for your first day of study, then John 1:6-10 for the next day, then John 1:11-17 for the next; making progress in such manner as we seek to grow into full maturity in Christ Jesus Crucified; OUR NEW LIFE!!!

Writing helps you to *engrave the word of God into your mind, soul, spirit, emotions, desires and body* hence when sinful-appearances or thoughts or suggestions comes up in your mind *these engraved word of God will cast them down to the obedience of Christ and the correct knowledge of the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)* which makes your resistance to sin very strong and effortless(2 Corinthians 10:3-6).

I pray that the Holy Spirit will help us to continue growing consistently and progressively in this new creation-life of Christ Jesus Crucified; OUR NEW LIFE, daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with HIM in Jesus name. Amen.

Great Grace, I pray upon you Brethren in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Growing In The Grace And Knowledge Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Journey mercy upon each human being traveling within this festive season, I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

However, traveling and celebrating within this festive season should not *tamper with our quiet-time and personal daily bible studies with the Holy Spirit*

Because we even need to *be sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit much more now that we are travelling and celebrating so that we do not return to sin or sinful-appearances* because of our desire to *impress our family members or village people* while *forgetting our new creation-life in Christ Jesus Crucified*

We also need to be more *conscious with the voice of the Holy Spirit now than ever so that we will know how to travel, which vehicles to take and places not to visit to avoid car-accidents, kidnappers and other evil circumstances*

Please I encourage you to *pray those biblical and Holy Spirit prayers that we drafted from our daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit and even obey the previous instructions of the Holy Spirit *personally and directly given to us for festive seasons like these* and you can also check my Facebook timeline(Chibuogwu Onyemaechi) for new testament prayers and declare them while we are inside our bus or traveling-route and sing praises inside your heart/mind/brain and with your mouth until we get to our home destination*

May the mercy of God obtained from the throne of God's grace be released upon our whole being (spirit, soul and body) while we travel and throughout this festive season so that we may find grace to *serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of our lives* through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May the Holy Spirit sustain our whole being (spirit, soul and body) pure, holy, spotless, undefiled, without-sin throughout this festive season so that *even if the trumpet of biological death or rapture of the Saints should sound within this period, you/I will not be rejected from joining the heavenly citizens* in Jesus name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

January 2021 Thanksgiving Service: First Sunday Of The Year Service / Psalm 1 As A Business Principle (4) / Movie Review: The Encounter- A Story On Pain, Doubt, And Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.