Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,245 members, 7,970,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise (1626 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise by Rabbi4real: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hello ma, well done for the job well done God bless you ma.

A friend introduced me to your group and I want to share my story and get other peoples opinion. My name is Becca (not real name) and I got married 5 years ago and I have a beautiful daughter as the product of my marriage.

I met my husband through a mutual friend of both of us, we got introduced and we liked each other, we dated for a year before we got married. Things were fine after we got married for the first 2 years and it was during that time I had my beautiful daughter but going into the third year of the marriage I started noticing some changes in him.

He started complaining about almost everything I do and the worst part of it is that he won’t call me to...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/12/19/how-my-sweet-husband-changed-after-two-years-of-marriage-please-advise/

Re: How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hmm... This is so heart breaking.

I'll advise she moves on with her life because it's obvious the man has left the marriage. He's prolly preparing a divorce paper to surprise her finally. Let her just forget about the useless man. Karma will catch up with him soon.

Ladies work hard o. The men out there are no longer faithful. So no body will come and use you to pass time.

Heartless men everywhere.
Re: How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise by bukatyne(f): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
I actually clicked and read the story:

Summary:

Woman married a mad man who just changed after two years in marriage.

Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise by MrCodeSolo: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2020
What are we going to do about it? Now you have brought to our notices with your@callidora, ' heartless men everywhere quote'. what did the woman do that he was complaining about? Unless it was the woman that refused to adhere to her husband in the first place... Perhaps, it may be the recalcitrance of the wife that washed the scales of 'many little forgivens in the last two years' off his eyes.. Remember! MEN MARRY WOMEN HOPING THEY(THE WOMEN) NEVER CHANGE BUT REMAIN HEARTY, GORGEOUS AND UNDERSTANDING AS THEY WERE DURING THE COURTSHIP PHASE...but as soon as he realised that your re-packaged attitude towards him isn't what he signed up for, he resort to these....her case naa minor one self, no be some men dey practice UFC moves on dia wifes wey we dey see d damage report pics on this same forum every other time we read the headlines
Re: How My Sweet Husband Changed After Two Years Of Marriage- Please Advise by Rabbi4real: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
hmnn

(1) (Reply)

God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) / Woman Loses Medical Doctor Husband, 3 Kids To Ibadan Flood / My Wife Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.