Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,919 members, 7,980,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? (394 Views)

DME Estate Boss, Olurishe Emerges 'young Real Estate Personality Of The Year / Sanwo-Olu Wins Vanguard Personality Of The Year (Picures) / Philanthropist Alex Ikwechegh Emerges 2020 'Personality of the Year' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Easyincome24: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's the time of the year to recognize person(s) who has contributed immensely to national development. Who makes a positive impact in business and in the local community.

Demonstrating strong leadership skills and showing commitment and drive.

Someone who inspires and motivates others, creating a culture that excites and engages people at all levels and encourages innovation and ambition both within and outside the country.

This person may be from the political sphere, business or academic sector.

So, if you were to think about ONE person that meets your standard to be awarded THE BEST PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR, who wouod that be?

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
None of the above.

My own man of the year is Barrister George of this same platform, who rescued our fellow nairalander from the hand of our evil police.

The nairalander set up a restaurant for his girlfriend to support her and unfortunately one of her customer died at the restaurant and only for the late customer relative to insist of sending the lady to prison even when autopsy confirmed the guy died of an ailment he has been suffering from.

Mr George, I don't know your moniker but God Almighty knows you, I pray God elevate you, to become Attorney general of the federation/Minister of Justice.

Thank you sir, and merry Christmas to you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Fahdiga(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aisha Yesufu without doubt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by christejames(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Buhari, the only man that can seat with legs crossed why watching his house burn down...
No other man I know has such kind of calm personality.

But also a virile man when any infested fly attempts to perch on any of his sterile cows.

*abeg somebody send that his picture where he is picking his teeth amidst chaos to illustrate better.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Blackmoran(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mine is buhari simply because is economic brilliance and strategy has really affected me positively.. Before I weight 24.0 and then I was nearing been obsess but with buhari policy I am now 18.4, thanks to him he has made me fit and my body great again..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by christejames(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
madridguy:
None of the above.

My own man of the year is Barrister George of this same platform, who rescued our fellow nairalander from the hand of our evil police.

The nairalander set up a restaurant for his girlfriend to support her and unfortunately one of her customer died at the restaurant and only for the late customer relative to insist of sending the lady to prison even when autopsy confirmed the guy died of an ailment he has been suffering from.

Mr George, I don't know your moniker but God Almighty knows you, I pray God elevate you, to become Attorney general of the federation/Minister of Justice.

I remember this, great one George, he deserves it in the career sphere.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Easyincome24: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
madridguy:
None of the above.

Kudos to him. He should have same doggedness like Segalink.

People like this are so hidden because our media goes after the trends.
Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by DukeJoe17: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Men and women without love for naija.
Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by CandyOps(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sounds like its DJ SWITCH to me. #sorosoke

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Easyincome24: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Blackmoran:
Mine is buhari simply because is economic brilliance and strategy has really affected me positively.. Before I weight 24.0 and then I was nearing been obsess but with buhari policy I am now 18.4, thanks to him he has made me fit and my body great again..

Have to read this over again to be sure I get your sarcastic expressions.

You really got me cracked. Nice one there!
Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Righteousness2(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
JESUS CHRIST !
Without Him , I and Billions of folks all over the world will not be alive ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Easyincome24: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
Righteousness2:
JESUS CHRIST !

Sir, you are correct. But in this context, we ain't involving Jesus Christ.

Rating Him in this category is demeaning of the supernatural power He possesses.

That is why we only restrict it to mortal being.

Hope you get that now?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Righteousness2(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Easyincome24:

Sir, you are correct. But in this context, we ain't involving Jesus Christ.

Rating Him in this category is demeaning of the supernatural power He possesses.

That is why we only restrict it to mortal being.

Hope you get that now?

Sir! There is nothing to get.
You Have your own! JESUS is my own!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Kamanuozuzu: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Righteousness2:
JESUS CHRIST !

How? What exactly did Jesus do?
Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Enudapan: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

He is long dead
His my personality every year
He goes by the name El Chapo

And you Know
The goal is to make Moni like El Chapo and nothing else, either by hardwork or smart work (B0mbing)

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by blafulfillersck: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
This man

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Oracleforce: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nnamdi COWnu is my man....he kept himself in self-exile and continue to send his gullible follower to perpetuate and perpetrate heinous crimes in the country....

Woe betide him wherever he may be right now
Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by madmohamed(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Easyincome24:
It's the time of the year to recognize person(s) who has contributed immensely to national development. Who makes a positive impact in business and in the local community.

Demonstrating strong leadership skills and showing commitment and drive.

Someone who inspires and motivates others, creating a culture that excites and engages people at all levels and encourages innovation and ambition both within and outside the country.

This person may be from the political sphere, business or academic sector.

So, if you were to think about ONE person that meets your standard to be awarded THE BEST PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR, who wouod that be?
mazi NK.
Re: Who Is Your Best Personality Of The Year? by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
our darling Daddy or Loretta onochie

(1) (Reply)

The Best Definition Of NIN / Borno Begins Payment Of N624m Scholarship To 23, 776 Students / Gov Emmanuel Commended For Developmental Strides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.