Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Has Anyone Experienced This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Anyone Experienced This? (332 Views)

Pls Has Anyone Experienced This / TOKOPHOBIA; Fear Of Death During Pregnancy. Ever Experienced This? / Has Anyone Experienced Ringing In The Ears Before? Your Help Urgently Neded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Experienced This? by urchcoded(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
I just received a call from someone who is apparently an NCDC official. Dr ola he called my name correctly and asked if I recently did a covid 19 test I immediately said no even tho I did a covid test but not recently that was last month when we went for nysc orientation. he said ok and cut the call. I was worried and called the line back. it's the official line of the NCDC, someone else picked and I explained to her what happened she asked for my name and said they would call me back. has anyone gotten a call from these guys? we were told in camp that everyone that was allowed into the camp tested negative. does it make sense that they are calling me back now after 2 months or is there something fishy here?
Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Why is your heart failing you? Even you have covid19 (which I pray not) it's not a death sentence
Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by CandyOps(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sounds like na new format .. sha no send your banking details like pin, card details or money to any baga.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by urchcoded(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Why is your heart failing you? Even you have covid19 (which I pray not) it's not a death sentence
I'm not bothered about being positive, I'm just asking if it's normal for them to call someone after two months of conducting a test. abi na how Dem use they get this recent increase in positive cases.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by urchcoded(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
CandyOps:
Sounds like na new format .. sha no send your banking details like pin, card details or money to any baga.
I don't think so Sha because it's NCDC line. 0800
Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by DukeJoe17: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Relax Jare,
They are try to manipulate and manufacture cases for tomorrow,
Terrible creatures undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
them want to add ur name join list of c0vid victim.
Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by illicit(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ask them. how much....

If they don't talk about giving u money before taking u to isolation

pls change base ASAP

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by urchcoded(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
DukeJoe17:
Relax Jare,
They are try to manipulate and manufacture cases for tomorrow,
Terrible creatures undecided undecided undecided undecided
that's so petty. u have to wonder how they have a lot of cases this festive period when everybody is only concerned about how to enjoy the Christmas, who and who is going for testing?
Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by DukeJoe17: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
urchcoded:
that's so petty. u have to wonder how they have a lot of cases this festive period when everybody is only concerned about how to enjoy the Christmas, who and who is going for testing?

They're deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by CandyOps(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
urchcoded:
I don't think so Sha because it's NCDC line. 0800

Even if na Jubril personal line dem use call you. don't send your banking details or money to anyone

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Experienced This? by niyilolawa34798: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Relax Jare,They are try to manipulate and manufacture cases for tomorrow,Terrible creatures

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Endocrinologist Expertise Needed Here / 8 Ways To Get Rid Of Moths In Your House / You Need White Meat? Rabbit Meat Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.