Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family (31539 Views)

Zamfara Poly Student, Victoria Alo, Hit By Highway Policeman As She Bleeds / Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Police Officer Hits A Lady With Gun In Warri As She Bleeds From Nose (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by TMSMedia: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He Is From A Royal Farms (Graphic Photos)

A woman was beaten by her partner who is a man from a royal family, IgbereTV reports.

When he was confronted for beating his wife, he boasted about being from an Edo royal family.

He also boasted that there are many officers in his family after he was threatened with the police.

It is alleged that he beat his partner at their home in Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, because their first daughter peed on his bed.

The person confronting him in a video shared online also said that he told his partner that he'll kill her and nothing will happen.

When threatened that his children will be taken from his, he said they can take them but he knows he'll see them one day.

He insisted that he loves his kids.

The police were eventually invited, OAP Yolanda, aka Aunt Landa, revealed.

She added that the woman and their kids have been taken to safety.

Aunt Linda wrote on her Instagram handle:

"We have rescued them and we are working with the Police to handle this... We would get justice... There are a lot of other victims... Please do help as many as possible...report... report...report... when you see anyone being a victim of Domestic Violence...

@auntlanda

Another Domestic Violence Rescue
24th of December 2020
1:46am
Egbeda

He beat and hurt his
live-in partner because
their first daughter peed
on his bed

Help me make "it"... popular...
He is so convinced that he is too rich and too connected... to face the law...

#AuntlandasVillage
#Auntlanda"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJK8Av-A8Jg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1376511/man-beats-partner-till-bleeds-boasts-royal-farms-graphic-photos/

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Fahdiga(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Live in partner and not even his wife. I can bet my left sided buttock that this isn't the first time and the woman will later come back to him due to the money he gives her

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Jullen(f): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by DukeJoe17: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Terrible creatures everywhere,
Spits.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Lastoffourtnyt: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
A royal bearing right?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by slawormiir: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...
Only pussy ass niggarr hit a woman....there are different ways to reprimand a woman..
Do these shit to any of my female siblings then I promise you your ass is going down..

Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
the last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by 900warriorz: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Any man that beats a woman to this extent is nothing short of an animal angry

Na me talk am angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by faithfull18(f): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
She'll still go back to him undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Shellsploit: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
When i create, you are my muse! cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
What an animal!

He should spend his Christmas in prison, and that is if the same wife won't be the same person to go and bail him out, saying she is missing him already!!

#InsideLife!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
animal

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by wwwihy: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
He should be arrested. Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:
That is why they say Love is blind.
Stupid and mad Love!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
grin
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Uyi168: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is not the first time.
He has been doing it.
And the shameless lady still end up going back to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by pegix(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Weed in action
No matter what ! Even if u are dangote son or billgate daughter or buhari nephew.....it doesnt matter
Once u lay ur hands on ur partner u re a "dumbass bitch"

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Dexterfire: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Speechless shocked shocked
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by naijadrivablog: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Royal Monster.

1000 bees to your scrotum.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chaaaaiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by thatsleepboy1: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
what a situation. pls I hope the woman's mouth is not the river Niger type
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by 900warriorz: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nawa oo....to even beat woman dey shame me

Some men shaa....but e get how woman kuma dey provoke the animal in man sad
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by thesicilian: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't like stories that start from the middle or end

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Nazgul: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:
Of course she'll go back to him. He's from a royal family and she's enjoying the fame and wealth he has, so she'll keep enduring till either he kills her or he marries someone else and throws her out.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Draslo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
That's not a man. He's an animal

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by emmabest2000(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Royal rumble family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Frankyboy1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Abegi! Its a win win for the man, the police will only reprimand him, and the same woman will beg for his release and go back to him,and still turn her back that night for him to release into her! He is her sustainer in a poverty ridden country,her identity in a judgmental country where women without men are seen as incomplete! So keep calm, d boss is walking back home a free triumphant hommie

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by queenbetsy(f): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Shame on his royalty!

Tueh!!! angry
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Mindlog: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Needs psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Oizee(f): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
mad man
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by money121(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Beats Up His Partner Till She Bleeds Then Boasts That He's From Royal Family by Triangles1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Only a weak man beat woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Caught & Stripped Unclad By Vigilante In Delta(photos) / 15-year-old Loses Eye After Flogging By Step Mother (pictured) / Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.