Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,429 members, 7,917,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is Being An Introvert Bad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Being An Introvert Bad (568 Views)

Introvert / Introvert Whatsapp Group / I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being An Introvert Bad by Akinola100: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ordinarily, people say I'm reserved, quiet, need silence to concentrate and kind of shy. These are the qualities of an introverted person. Is being an introvert bad?
And if it's bad, how can I stop being one?

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by thesicilian: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
That is your nature. You shouldn't try to change it otherwise you might get lost trying to become someone else instead of thriving as your own self.

7 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
No it isn't

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Lastoffourtnyt: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Spend on the century. 3xcept you tell me what you mean by been bad.....
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Godwinfriz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fam spotted
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by doggedfighter(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
Not bad

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by jesmond3945: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Akinola100:
Ordinarily, people say I'm reserved, quiet, need silence to concentrate and kind of shy. These are the qualities of an introverted person. Is being an introvert bad?
please don't listen to them, they want to manipulate you.

4 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Akinola100: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
please don't listen to them, they want to manipulate you.
Can you please elaborate
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Akinola100: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesicilian:
That is your nature. You shouldn't try to change it otherwise you might get lost trying to become someone else instead of thriving as your own self.
Thanks for this. Sometimes I just feel as if it's not normal
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Akinola100: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Godwinfriz:
Fam spotted
Are you one cheesy
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by jesmond3945: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Akinola100:

Can you please elaborate
they don't respect your decision to be alone and be sober. Is all about them, they forget we are all unique in our own way. We should celebrate each others differences, everybody must not be outgoing. In order not to be seen as aloof and arrogant, you would start rolling with them and doing their bidding. They indirectly manipulate your thought process just like they are doing to Op, making him feel like his abnormal. I reckon that he looks for people of like minds and forget those loosers.

5 Likes

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by osarogie28841: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
:Fam spotted
Are you one
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by pegix(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
jesmond3945:
they don't respect your decision to be alone and be sober. Is all about them, they forget we are all unique in our own way. We should celebrate each others differences, everybody must not be outgoing. In order not to be seen as aloof and arrogant, you would start rolling with them and doing their bidding. They indirectly manipulate your thought process just like they are doing to Op, making him feel like his abnormal. I reckon that he looks for people of like minds and forget those loosers.
Mark every word of dix man
That's d whole true
Being an introvert isnr bad
But note being too reserved migt not be too good!
Once a while roll with ur pal wen comfortable...u will surely knw wennit suite ur nature

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Akinola100: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
Thanks man, everyone is different.
some posts I see here on nairaland make it look like introverts are not human beings

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Akinola100: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
pegix:

Mark every word of dix man
That's d whole true
Being an introvert isnr bad
But note being too reserved migt not be too good!
Once a while roll with ur pal wen comfortable...u will surely knw wennit suite ur nature
Yes, I do roll out with people.
I also love visitors, either family or friend
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
angry
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by jesmond3945: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Akinola100:

Thanks man, everyone is different.
some posts I see here on nairaland make it look like introverts are not human beings
when you go to Europe if you are not an introvert, I am sorry for you because that's an introvert's paradise

1 Like

Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by Akinola100: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
when you go to Europe if you are not an introvert, I am sorry for you because that's an introvert's paradise
grin
Re: Is Being An Introvert Bad by TMKsouth: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akinola100:

My qualities too cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Drug Can I Use / This Accident Victim In Serious Pains, Needs Our Help(graffic Pix) / Abortion Should Be Legalized Everywhere In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.