Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Please Help With This Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help With This Issue (536 Views)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Issue by Jasbi: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hello nairalanders, please I need help with the explanation of love and obsession cause I'm damn confused.
There's this girl I've dated twice, I said twice because we've dated and broken up two times. The issue now is I find it very hard to get her off my head as I can't do without the thought of her in a day, even the first time we dated and break up, the same thing happened, I couldn't get her off my head for a year before we later reconnected and started dating again.
As of now we've parted ways again but it's still the same problem with me, and this time I said to myself that I won't go back to her at all cost, but the issue is I still can't stop thinking about her.
Please I want to know if it's love or obsession, as I'm very confused.
Note: I've dated other girls and i wasn't with me like this.
Re: Please Help With This Issue by dawnomike(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Blue eye bead and kayamata at work on your matter grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help With This Issue by Jasbi: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
dawnomike:
Blue eye bead and kayamata at work on your matter grin

Lol grin I've never even had sex with her throughout the relationship
Re: Please Help With This Issue by SimpDetector: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
Scarcity mentality is your problem. You've put this girl on such a high pedestal that you think no other girl can match. But guess what? This girl you think is so special, isn't special. There are many other girls like her, and lots of other better ones.

Go out and meet other women. Make new female friends. Have sex with new women. After a while you'll have so much abundance of girls that you won't have time to think about lost pussy.

The sad part of this is that the girl in question isn't even thinking about you let alone obsessed with you. She's probably being fuçked by some guy who doesn't even care about her while you are here making posts about her. This life no balance sha.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help With This Issue by SimpDetector: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jasbi:

And you are proud of this? You dated a girl twice and you didn't have sex with her and you are here writing about your love and obsession for her.

You Simps sha.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With This Issue by Jasbi: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
SimpDetector:
Scarcity mentality is your problem. You've put this girl on such a high pedestal that you think no other girl can match. But guess what? This girl you think is so special, isn't special. There a many other girls like her lots of other better ones

Go out and meet other women. Make new female friends. Have sex with new women. After a while you'll have so much abundance of girls that you won't have time to think about lost pussy.

The sad part of his that the girl in question Isn't even thinking about you let alone obsessed with you. She's probably being bleeped by some guy who doesn't even care about her while you are hear making posts about her. This life no balance sha.

Thanks a lot, I've never had problems meeting other girls really, and I also have a lot of female friends, but dnt just know why I be like that on top her matter
Re: Please Help With This Issue by dawnomike(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jasbi:

Oh! Good... Then channel the energy into something better

1 Like

Re: Please Help With This Issue by Jasbi: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
SimpDetector:

And you are proud of this? You dated a girl twice and you didn't have sex with her and you are here writing about your love and obsession for her.

You Simps sha.

Yes, I didn't have sex with her cause I don't believe in pre marital sex, plus this generation of girls dey fear me to bleep
Re: Please Help With This Issue by Jasbi: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
dawnomike:
Oh! Good... Then channel the energy into something better

Alright, will do that. Thanks a lot
Re: Please Help With This Issue by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jasbi:

bloody simp

Re: Please Help With This Issue by Jasbi: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
SmellySperm:

bloody simp

That's not the issue here baba, either sex or not, I decided not to have sex with her for my own good. E get why, and that doesn't make me a simp
Re: Please Help With This Issue by xolocious(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Jasbi:
Hello nairalanders, please I need help with the explanation of love and obsession cause I'm damn confused.
There's this girl I've dated twice, I said twice because we've dated and broken up two times. The issue now is I find it very hard to get her off my head as I can't do without the thought of her in a day, even the first time we dated and break up, the same thing happened, I couldn't get her off my head for a year before we later reconnected and started dating again.
As of now we've parted ways again but it's still the same problem with me, and this time I said to myself that I won't go back to her at all cost, but the issue is I still can't stop thinking about her.
Please I want to know if it's love or obsession, as I'm very confused.
Note: I've dated other girls and i wasn't with me like this.

I will go straight to the point. Its either u r jobless or too poor to think. Just get busy or pursue money. Its the sweetest thing u can pursue. You will love ursef more if u do so. I dont mean to be rude though. Its annoying seeing a Bro acting like SISI. There is more to life (OPOR).
Re: Please Help With This Issue by kufreabasi86191: 6:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Blue eye bead and kayamata at work on your matter

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Times Can You / Ashanti, 40, Bares It All In Visual For Her Newest Song, I Want You. VIDEO / Cash Reward!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.