Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

Merry Xmas Everyone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merry Xmas Everyone! (254 Views)

I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Xmas Everyone! by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Merry Xmas everyone!

I really feel lucky to see another Christmas. Like.. Considering what happened this year I am extremely joyous, here wishing myself a happy new year in advance.

I really don't have much to say to you guys but I hope God answers us our prayers.

I hope to be alive and be able to access this wonderful site next year. And you guys too. Its a family here and I am loving every moment of it.

Let's merry folks its the Lords Birthday!

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by ILoveeyouall(f): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Merry xmas folks
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Shellsploit: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Seasons greetings to all Nairalanders

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
cc: seun osewa

Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Sundrus: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Ecclesiastes 7 NIV. A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth. It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart.
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by efembaba(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry xmas. Christ is the reason for the season
. It's great we commemorate His birth, but what is even much greater is that we accept Him and His salvation into our hearts, serve him with all our heart with the power of the Holy Spirit and maintain a glorious hope as we await His return amen... Merry Xmas once again
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by iamyemiakins(m): 12:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Shellsploit:
Seasons greetings to all Nairalanders

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
cc: seun osewa

How Okearo/Matogun dey be like this? cheesy
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Johnson225(m): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Xmas nairalanders.
More 25th to us! Cheers
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Goodlyhrt:
Merry Xmas everyone!

I really feel lucky to see another Christmas. Like.. Considering what happened this year I am extremely joyous, here wishing myself a happy new year in advance.

I really don't have much to say to you guys but I hope God answers us our prayers.

I hope to be alive and be able to access this wonderful site next year. And you guys too. Its a family here and I am loving every moment of it.

Let's merry folks its the Lords Birthday!
oga leave merry Xmas,do me xmas giveaway,least 2k no go bad
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Newman20(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry christmas
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Shellsploit: 4:42am On Dec 25, 2020
iamyemiakins:

How Okearo Matogun dey be like this? cheesy

Oh blimey!

The road be like desert.. grin
Once u reach matogun / okearo just look for water go bath cheesy
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by iamyemiakins(m): 5:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Shellsploit:

Oh blimey!
The road be like desert.. grin Once u reach matogun / okearo just look for water go bath cheesy

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Nazgul: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas....
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by kufreabasi86191: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2020
:Seasons greetings to all Nairalanders cc: cc: cc:osewa How Okearo/Matogun dey be like this?
Re: Merry Xmas Everyone! by Angelacruz: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2020
merry Christmas everyone

(1) (Reply)

4 Laws Of Power / Here Are Just Six Victories For The LGBTQ Community That Came In 2020 / DNA Saga: Why I Do Not Support DNA Paternity Testing -pls Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.