Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals (9699 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Olarewaju89: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Useless lie undecided

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by martineverest(m): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2020
he won't bargain with himself
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Oizee(f): 6:43am On Dec 25, 2020
ojietu:
What is actually happening to Bello these days, he seem to be making some sense of recent. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
the only thing I personally like about him in his first tenure was the was he handled security issues and nothing else, but he seems to be relaxing now.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by IamRandy: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2020
complexBoss12:

STFU both of you

Don't blame them,,,their salaries have been renewed!

Especially that FOOL at 40 manadeadMEAT grillscheesycheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2020
NamelessOGBENI:
Quite commendable but politics is a fvcked up game here however he's still right though..

Rule 1.

You don't negotiate with pirates, kidnappers, terrorists and the like.

For a start, go watch 'Ice Age' and see things for yourself.
Boss, is the "Ice age" series?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by sulaak(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Buhari had no other option than to negotiate

If he had went in with Military action, the bloods of the kids would be on his hands

Buhari is an old man and sees things like an old man

.Yahaya Bello is a young man, he won't pay ransom, he won't allow NCDC in his State, he keeps claiming Kogi has nothing like covid 19

He has an option, to restructure the security architecture, name me one country where the police force is controlled in the centre. All police are regional and state-controlled. South Africa has an armed private security service industry that employs 450,000 men and woman four times the size of its army and is 3% of the country's GDP.

Nigeria needs regional or state police that can manage local issues. State police would put an immediate end to Fulani's herdsmen.

The private security industry in South Africa is among the largest in the world,[2] with over 9,000 registered companies, 450,000 registered active private security guards and a further 1.5 million qualified (but inactive) guards; many times more than the available personnel of the combined South African police and army.[3] Studies have shown that South Africa had 2.57 private security personnel for every police employee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_security_industry_in_South_Africa#:~:text=The%20private%20security%20industry%20in%20South%20Africa%20is%20among%20the,South%20African%20police%20and%20army.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Exc2000: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2020
sulaak:

He has an option, to restructure the security architecture, name me one country where the police force is controlled in the centre. All police are regional and state-controlled. South Africa has an armed private security service industry that employs 800,000 men and woman four times the size of its army and is 3% of the country GDP.

First we don't operate on Regional Constitution all thanks to Aguiyi Ironsi and Professor Ben Nwabueze

Second Amotekun in Oyo State is State Police, and as of today they have unlawfully killed 3 people just a month of opreation

What this means is we are not yet politically mature for State police, and regional governance requires total Constitutional overhaul

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by stanliwise(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
mob:
Be 2023 tactics or not ooo, what he said is just d plain truth....
What ever he paid you won’t get you far.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by sulaak(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Exc2000:

First we don't operate on Regional Constitution all thanks to Aguiyi Ironsi and Professor Ben Nwabueze

Second Amotekun in Oyo State is State Police, and as of today they have unlawfully killed 3 people just a month of opreation

What this means is we are not yet politically mature for State police, and regional governance requires total Constitutional overhaul

Amotekun is not a state police!

Nigeria is not matured to be a country, talkless having a police service that works.

Western Nigeria Security Network (WNSN) codenamed Operation Amotekun (Leopard), is a security outfit based in all the six states of the South Western, Nigeria, responsible for curbing insecurity in the region.[1] It was founded on 9 January 2020 in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria as the first regional security outfit initiated by a geopolitical zone in Nigeria
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by smileyoo: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Governor bello, is making sense on this issue.
it's a dumb idea to be negotiating with terrorists and pampering them,
imagine these social misfits are spreading terror in the land yet this govt is paying huge ransom to them and if any of them were to be caught, the govt grant them amnesty in the bogus tag of repentant terrorists.
this bubu govt is actually encouraging terrorists in their evil trade of spreading terror in the nation because the govt has successfully placed these terrorists on the level of a win-win situation: if they succeeded in their evils, they receive huge ransom and when they were to be caught they receive amnesty from the govt.
so with this present scenario in the nation, why will insecurities not continue to be a lucrative business to these soulless criminals.
bubu's govt is the worst form ever in nigeria, even clueless gej govt was far better than this.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Johnayoola(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

If he had went in with Military action, the bloods of the kids would be on his hands

.Yahaya Bello is a young man, he won't pay ransom, he won't allow NCDC in his State, he keeps claiming Kogi has nothing like covid 19

you hve a point tho but my question is why is t.he military not going afta the bandit now that the kids are no longer with thdm(bandit)
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Blackdisciple(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2020
So you mean u will not bargain with bubu's brothers hmmm, your boss bargain with them and you don't want to do same it's at your own peril oo
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by KingMicky3286: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Wadexe8135:
Good morning

This is a scam , don't fall for it . Stupid Scammer without shame.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Excel99: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2020
This guy brought construction equipment to Kabba days to his reelection campaign, with promises to construct two bad roads, but two weeks after, the machines disappeared. just two weeks ago the same scene played out again. I don't know how to qualify gov Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by Deepthoughts: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

If negotiation is the way out then let buhari negotiate for everyone not this biased pre-planned set up we are made to believe.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Won’t Bargain With Criminals by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Anakojum:
Boss, is the "Ice age" series?
Not at all, Chief..

It's purely animation that run from part 1 to 8 though....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina / Bode George: Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open Will Be A Mistake / Only Those Doing Well Should Be Called ‘Excellency’ – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.