Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... (3656 Views)

Northen Speakers Felicitate With Senator Shattima At 56 / 2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Marine54(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2020
The leader of Arewa youth consultative Forum, Yerima Shattima, has said the agitation for sovereign nation by Yoruba people a mere threat.

Shattima told Sahara Reporters in an interview on Thursday , while reacting to a statement made by renowned historian proof. Banji Akintoye, the Yoruba people would soon be Independent.

Akintoye, the Alana llana omo Oduduwa, on Tuesday through the media and communication's secretary of the group, said ," The Yoruba journey for redemption has started , and soonestt , we are going to reach our Canaan land without bloodshed."

In his reaction to the assertion, Shattima said," it is just a mere threat as far as I am concerned, and I don't wish it to be true;
" This kind of statement does not mean well for the country. It is not a comment that should come from positive-minded People .

I have alot of respect for him, and people like him have mental capacity to be advising the nation.

If we think it is Buhari that is there today, it could be you or me tommorow.
It could be anybody from other regions rather than the north. That's is why I am one of those calling for Restructuring. The central government is weak. It can't hold the country together."

Shattima also responded to a message circulating on social media and that he would assembly terrorist against south-East and south west of Nigeria if the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra , did not disband the Eastern security Network within seven days.

I am advocate of people between the north and the south", Shattima said. " My political associates know me in this struggle for peace and unity.
Some people just using that to distabilised the country.

" A time will come when Truth will be revealed. Nigerians must know that I cannot be used because I never been part of violence and will never be in the future.

I have always been part of peace in the country. It is true that things are not good, and nobody is happy but that doesn't mean we should destroy the country.
I am not part of the problem.

Souce Shahararporters..

1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by LogoDesigner01: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2020
QUESTION
If you want the unity of the Country, then why always acting like the country is your father's property

10 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Arrewa: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Op post the link of the news.

Don't just concoct fake news and post here to decieve the gullibles.

Shettima is a potential secessionist.

2 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by valirex: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog with a wh0re mom, come and see your Fulani over lords are underating you grin

14 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2020
How will they secede when they have no oil,so it is a mere threat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Arrewa:
What a Yoruba Arewa...u be..grin.
Even the news is on various dailies , go search it up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Iamgrey5(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2020
valirex:
Balogunodua the Afonja dog with a wh0re mom, come and see your Fulani over lords are underating you grin

"In his reaction the assert, Shattima said," it is just a mere threat as far as I am concerned, and I don't wish it to be true

5 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Freestainworld(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2020
This people no longer see the Yorubas as something unlike the way they take the Igbos seriously, it's high time the Yoruba nation stand to their ground, a terrorist and an uncircumcised fool can't be talking to a Yoruba nation like that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by MightySparrow: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2020
If Yoruba wants independence, they will get it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Dovegrey: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2020
Arrewa:
Aboki i saw the news yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Dovegrey: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2020
grin
Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Dovegrey: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Afonjaaaas ur slave master have spoken grin

6 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Since the message is from their master nothing concern me their master has spoken.

5 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Anfield247(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Since the message is from their master nothing concern me their master has spoken.
Chisom, please can I Hit you up on facebook?
Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Anfield247:

Chisom, please can I Hit you up on facebook?
you're looking for who you will hack her account.

2 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Alba3: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2020
valirex:

Understanding/comprehension is far from you.

Your Bini is vanishingly small and can never generate any threat to anybody, not even to your surrounding tribes. Finally, Ijaws or Urhobos or Anioma Igbos will subjugate you just like during the civil war.

3 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Anfield247(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
you're looking for who you will hack her account.
I am not looking for account to hack. I am not a hacker! I want us to friends on facebook. If somebody is your friend on facebook, it does give the person an access to hack your account! pls
Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Yoruba1stson: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2020
valirex:
see this oloripelebe, omo irankiran and son of a bitch.

5 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Balogunodua(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:

"In his reaction the assert, Shattima said," it is just a mere threat as far as I am concerned, and I don't wish it to be true
Don't waste your time quoting the Edo coward he has been crying all over Nairaland due to the resounding blow an disgraced they received with their Benin mushroom empire... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Balogunodua(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Yoruba1stson:
see this oloripelebe, omo irankiran and son of a bitch.
Jst free D guy na frustration cuz am... grin his mother has been trafficked to Italy for prostitution cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Balogunodua(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Alba3:

Understanding/comprehension is far from you.

Your Bini is vanishingly small and can never generate any threat to anybody, not even to your surrounding tribes. Finally, Ijaws or Urhobos or Anioma Igbos will subjugate you just like during the civil war.
You don't need to reply the coward whose mothers and sisters are been trafficked on daily basis to Italy for prostitution cheesy Edo are known to be slaves cuz its in their DNA... grin they are the most trafficked in Africa...even BBC and CNN confirms it.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Anfield247:

I am not looking for account to hack. I am not a hacker! I want us to friends on facebook. If somebody is your friend on facebook, it does give the person an access to hack your account! pls

Oga leave the girl alone naaa..

U no dey tire..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Yoruba1stson: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Balogunodua:

Jst free D guy na frustration cuz am... grin his mother has been trafficked to Italy for prostitution cheesy
i see

3 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by awgumayor: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Freestainworld:
This people no longer see the Yorubas as something unlike the way they take the Igbos seriously, it's high time the Yoruba nation stand to their ground, a terrorist and an uncircumcised fool can't be talking to a Yoruba nation like that.
That's what happens when you are neither cold nor hot, when you are neither here nor there, when you talk from both side of your mouth, when you sit on the fence waiting for the winning side to jump in and claim sophisticated.

8 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by AntiBalogunodua: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

You don't need to reply the coward whose mothers and sisters are been trafficked on daily basis to Italy for prostitution cheesy Edo are known to be slaves cuz its in their DNA... grin they are the most trafficked in Africa...even BBC and CNN confirms it.. grin
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by AntiBalogunodua: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

[/s]
Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Arrewa:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/24/yoruba%E2%80%99s-clamour-independence-mere-threat-shettima-says?fbclid=IwAR2GyG-LcWcKaYfsRtFPhhg8zmjuJaknYSyriElNqozBXVxyuClnf_XKciQ

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by AntiBalogunodua: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

Don't waste your time quoting the Edo coward he has been crying all over Nairaland due to the resounding blow an disgraced they received with their Benin mushroom empire... grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Balogunodua:

You left the message and you are attacking edo
Are you a coward?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by Balogunodua(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

You left the message and you are attacking edo
Are you a coward?
No Edos are the real cowards and you must be one of them cowards...are you blind when the coward runaway Edo miscreant is spewing trash......

2 Likes

Re: Yaruba Clamour For Independence,mere Threat, Shattima Says... by AntiBalogunodua: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2020
[s]
Balogunodua:

No Edos are the real cowards and you must be one of them cowards...are you blind when the coward runaway Edo miscreant is spewing trash......
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jason Njoku(iroko TV) Apologizes To Ndi Igbo / Tinubu Publicly Attacked Obanikoro For Failing To Endorse Him For President / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour::Lagos Culture Is Different From Yoruba Culture. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.