Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Am Tired Of Hiding! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Hiding! (3172 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Tired Of Hiding....pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Hiding! by afrikwin(f): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2011
[b]I used to date this guy (call him Frank) and he played me for a fool!

He got another chic pregnant. He claimed it was a mistake, and he's just gonna take care of the child,

so we stopped seeing each other regularly and i couldn't go to his house, we only met when we were out. He kept suggesting hotels and i said NO! If you want me , then home is where we gonna be.

So we were fighting for ever about this.

Amidst this confusion, one evening he calls to tell me that  his Boss/ Bro/ Chairman ( call him CM ) has visited the country from the UK and I should help bring my cousin or friend to meet him. I called my slender pretty cousin and we went, to my surprise they never hit it off.

when CM went back , we met a few times, but it was arguing all the time. So he went silent until CM  came back.
He called and asked for a different friend for CM. This time I took my hot voluptuous friend along with me, Frank declined to go out with us so it was CM my friend and me in the club.

At the night's end, CM  decided that we should drop my cousin first, then on the way back, he made his move. I told him we will discuss later because it was late.
well, the next day, we met, and apparently he liked me from the word go,   

That's how me and CM started.

I was over and done with Frank's non-sense. When he finally called, I told him I am done with the games and I wish him and his family a good life.

So I kept on with CM. but there's a problem, Frank doesn't know yet, and CM is still waiting for the right moment to tell him. This moment is taking forever to appear.
When I go to visit CM, at times I have to leave so soon coz Frank is coming over. I'm fed up. I want Frank to know, what should I do?
[/b] undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by r231(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2011
Tell him
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2011
Better dnt let frank and cm play u. Tell frank
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Odunnu: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2011
Poster, it wont be very long before CM dumps you. Brace up. He isnt yours and you really do appear cheap!
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2011
babes can be soooooooooooooo cheap sometimes. sorry sha,chairman just got his share of the kpomo after his boy so pass it on am waiting tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by alagha: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2011
@op, it could be their plans(expose the game & v peace ) pls be careful.
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by afrikwin(f): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2011
Hey, what's with the hating here!!!
Just cut the chic some slack, and post advice.
If you ain't been played before, good for you!
Don't use the "cheap" word unless you know for sure.
coz I need to reply ASAP. kiss
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by afrikwin(f): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2011
Thanks Alagha. You're a diamond. Anyway to go about it?
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by justlook: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2011
This reminds me of queuing theory wayback in school,

Someone finished a race & handed over the batton to another person to continue. Pls open your eyes to the reality on ground, CM (Come Munch) is enjoying the race possibly because of the update received from Frank that you're hot. He will soon hand you over to FR (Finish Race) to end the 4 x 100M relay race,
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by afrikwin(f): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ Just Look
you guys must be saints over there.
For now, chic should wonder who's gonna "finish race"
life is interesting.
Anyway, thanks
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Odunnu: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Poster: i'm really sorry if you think i'm being mean but the way I said it to you is the same way i'l say it to my besfriend who wants my advice.
Please dnt let the 'fun' in life becloud your judgement.
These guys are playing you, until you realise it and break the hold they have on you, you'l remain just a fuckmachine for/to them
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by afrikwin(f): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ ANDROMIDA
Thanks I think telling is the answer.
@ All,
Check this out. Another forum, me and my gals posted at yielded this solution.
" Hey girl, when you're about to leave CM's place, let Frank find you, and then let CM explain"
Then you will know you're fate sooner than later. If it is over, then its over.
watch'all think.
I realise that some people work on the assumption, that this was prior discussed by CM and Frank.
Now I need answers based on the fact that they did not.
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by afrikwin(f): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ Aguiyi
you're hilarious!
sure you want your story up here?
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
afrikwin:

Hey, what's with the hating here!!!
Just cut the chic some slack, and post advice.
If you ain't been played before, good for you!
Don't use the "cheap" word unless you know for sure.
coz I need to reply ASAP. kiss
calm down my dear,the word cheap as have been used connotes anything that can be gotten easily,used,dumped,picked and used again and agian ,dump at will and also passed on without stress or hesitation.

U wan chop mugu come turn to mugu, eyah,sorry eh,next time not let people wen come from abodo oyibo get you cheaply again o
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Odunnu: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
afrikwin:

[b]I used to date this guy (call him Frank) and he played me for a fool!

He got another chic pregnant. He claimed it was a mistake, and he's just gonna take care of the child,

so we stopped seeing each other regularly and i couldn't go to his house, we only met when we were out. He kept suggesting hotels and i said NO! If you want me , then home is where we gonna be.

So we were fighting for ever about this.

Amidst this confusion, one evening he calls to tell me that  his Boss/ Bro/ Chairman ( call him CM ) has visited the country from the UK and I should help bring my cousin or friend to meet him. I called my slender pretty cousin and we went, to my surprise they never hit it off.

when CM went back , we met a few times, but it was arguing all the time. So he went silent until CM  came back.
He called and asked for a different friend for CM. This time I took my hot voluptuous friend along with me, Frank declined to go out with us so it was CM my friend and me in the club.

At the night's end, CM  decided that we should drop my cousin first, then on the way back, he made his move. I told him we will discuss later because it was late.
well, the next day, we met, and apparently he liked me from the word go,   

That's how me and CM started.

I was over and done with Frank's non-sense. When he finally called, I told him I am done with the games and I wish him and his family a good life.

So I kept on with CM. but there's a problem, Frank doesn't know yet, and CM is still waiting for the right moment to tell him. This moment is taking forever to appear.
When I go to visit CM, at times I have to leave so soon coz Frank is coming over. I'm fed up. I want Frank to know, what should I do?
[/b] undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
Drop Frank like it's hot grin and post a picture of u and
CW making out on your FB wall!  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Phate07(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2011

The world is a cruel place. Sometimes.
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by biola44: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2011
u have nothing to hide, frank made his choice
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^ which choice,that he cants hang out for the night ?. is that enough reason for her to phuck his friend and is even planing to continue with the phucking while searching for an alibi on Nl
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2011
Frank = Aguiyi undecided grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by ak47mann(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2011
kai see frank don mumu finish cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by LadyT(f): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2011
just tell frank hes worthless anyway any man who doesnt want to care for his child is wack. you dont owe him jack. and is this a serious relationship or just sex?
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2011
it's called two timing.
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by ak47mann(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2011
LadyT:

just tell frank hes worthless anyway any man who doesnt want to care for his child is wack. you dont owe him jack. and is this a serious relationship or just sex?
cool cool cool cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by desholah(m): 1:05am On Mar 29, 2011
OP.
Tell Frank everything . . . . and wish him best of luck.
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Nekai(f): 1:50am On Mar 29, 2011
Keep both, and play them against each other. Win win for everyone.
1. You win because I'm sure you are not looking for a serious relationship from these guys anyways.
2. Frank wins because he can still have you and his 'baby mama'.
3. CM wins because, as you must know, you can't possibly be the only woman in his life. Boss man is just getting a rise out of dating one of his employee's girls. You see he didn't want your single pretty cousin, and your single hot friend.

Both guys probably suspect you are with the other and it only makes them pay you more attention, and desire you more. Wait to see how the competition plays out.

And please don't play bedroom arobatics with either one. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by 190: 2:41am On Mar 29, 2011
levels don change ooh

things are not the same,

now 10 over 10, 10 over 10

you have been played like a ball,

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdjxnapms2Y[/flash]

Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by deniyor: 4:32am On Mar 29, 2011
Make a video with CM and send to frank.
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by Thirst4Lif: 5:17am On Mar 29, 2011
What guy leaves his girl with a womanizer? I think Frank & CM

had the whole thing set up all along. That was Frank's way of

getting rid of her. Smart guy. Sneaky, but smart.
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by afrikwin(f): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2011
Yesterday Frank saw us. We were out.

You should have seen his face shocked

But that's not enough.
cool
Tomorrow at CM's its all going down!
Thank's to my cousin, who's gonna let Frank in on everything.

wink kiss
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by InkedNerd(f): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2011
^^^ Ok, good for you. Well since this is bothering you, the sooner he knows, the better wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Hiding! by justlook: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2011
I now remember the sound track of that mostly watched soap-opera in Nigeria called '' Super-Story''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo girls too like money. / Check / Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.