Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,364 members, 7,937,107 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Check Out Actress Mercy Johnson's Family Christmas Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Actress Mercy Johnson's Family Christmas Photos (889 Views)

Mercy Johnson Family Photos With Husband And Children / Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son / Check Out Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Swags In Latest Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Actress Mercy Johnson's Family Christmas Photos by onyi25(f): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2020
As Christians all over the world celebrate Christmas today, 25th December, which according to them marks the birth of the savior, Jesus Christ, alot of celebrities have taken to social media to share adorable family Christmas photos.

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has also taken to her verified Instagram page to celebrate Christmas, wishing her fans the best this season.

She shared beautiful photos of herself and family rocking lovely christmas outfits as they pose for the gram.

See more here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/12/actress-mercy-johnson-shares-adorable.html?m=1

Re: Check Out Actress Mercy Johnson's Family Christmas Photos by Bluntguy: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2020
This family should try and reach out to the poor for once and not always flooding the internet with their family pictures. They should take a cue from what other rich Nigerians are doing.

Let me start minding my business before some people here will start telling me to.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Actress Mercy Johnson's Family Christmas Photos by Realtord43: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
So? na only una get family. Alway showing off

1 Like

Re: Check Out Actress Mercy Johnson's Family Christmas Photos by potent5(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2020
The son too resemble Mercy Johnson o. Almost look like girl sef.
Re: Check Out Actress Mercy Johnson's Family Christmas Photos by Eryyy92: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
This man na alpha male

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie Challenge!!! / “an Angel Recorded Me” Lori Iro Pastor Speaks On His Viral Video / Nigerian Singer Davido Chilling With Canadian Rapper Drake In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.