Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,416 members, 7,971,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:17 AM

Must Read- "The Story Of The Son" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read- "The Story Of The Son" (107 Views)

In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read- "The Story Of The Son" by evolution4434: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
#DailyDose

There was once a very wealthy man who had inherited great generational wealth that had increased with each passing generation. This man invested in arts, and had collections of Picasso, Rembrandt, Monet and other great historical artists. This man found a beautiful woman whom she loved so much and they both got married. Unfortunately, the woman died when delivering their child. With the loss of his wife, this man developed an unusual affection and love for his only son. When it was close to the time for the boy to inherit the properties and manage the wealth, the father thought it good for the boy to have outside experience. The boy joined the army and went distant miles away from the father. However, both of them maintained close touch through letters.

The butler in the house of this wealthy man realized how passionately his boss cherish the letters from his only son and would deliver it himself immediately the letters arrive. However, one day, the father noticed that another hand writing had addressed the letter in his hand. He quickly opened the letter and to his shock, it was a letter from the army commander telling him that his son had lost his life on the battlefield. After many days of sorrow, the man had a great artist paint the picture of his son, and he hoisted the pictures above all other work of arts in his collection room.

Later on, the man died, and since there was no one to inherit the properties, bidders were invited to purchase the popular arts in his house and other properties. But the first thing that was auctioned was the painting of the son of the man. Nobody was interested in the picture, they were all waiting for the paintings of great historical artists, and good properties, unlike the uncommon boy’s painting. However, the butler who had seen the son grew raised his hand to purchase the son’s painting. Since he was the only one, he won the bidding. And the auctioneer announced that the auction is over. Those who had come to bid questioned about the popular arts and other properties, and the auctioneer replied that, the father had instructed that whomsoever took custody of the son’s painting has everything.

The story above simply explains the reality of the message of Christmas; that whomsoever wants anything and everything from God must accept God’s presentation of His only Son. Without Jesus, God has nothing for you. With Jesus, God has everything for you. Jesus is the heir of God, and we’re joint heirs with Him because if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. We can only get from God when we have His Son. Merry Christmas.

Here's a video that talks about promotion in God's kingdom. You'll surely have an edge if you practice what's here. See through the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDQF_8x777s

To accept Christ, Pray: Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and receive you as my Savior and Lord. Thank you for forgiving me of my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Amen.

If you've prayed the above prayer, email me at mindofchrist00@gmail.com I would love to pray with you and send you some helpful materials.

Follow us on Instagram @mindofchrist_ https://www.instagram.com/mindofchrist_/ to enjoin all our materials

Spread the Gospel

(1) (Reply)

A Lifestyle Of Thanksgiving To God Series / Today's Devotional- Friday 22nd January 2021 / Joyce Meyer Devotional January 26 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.