Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina (14589 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by zudozz: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
This people always feel they are talking to idiots becos they never knew people could ever believe them from the very beginning.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by opribo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
The worst thing that can happen to any man like Femi Adesina's type, is to be in a system and the real actors in the system are running their shows without you having an indepth knowledge as to what is going. You are only shown what you need to know.

My worry for people like him is that they only live for their stomach, they are inconsequential, they are thrown away just as they were picked to do their master bidding.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by fof1: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/students-abductions-buhari-govt-responded-better-than-jonathans-says-adesina/

This Talkertive Busy body should go get engaged somewhere,Pls and give us Space. This is Christmas Season. We need to be Free from Painted Stories.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Ogenyi01: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mumu Adesina
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by balhatus: 12:32am On Dec 26, 2020
DEACON FEMI HAS LOOSED TOUCH WITH REALITY AND GOD.... MAY GOD RESTATE OUR BROTHER

Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by MoIbrahim: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Almost 6 years after, the slowpoke is still talking about Jonathan
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Anwons(m): 5:39am On Dec 26, 2020
It makes my wonder if these people are normal. So, this is the destination of your cohorted journey? Silly indeed
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
Hmm

DISCLAIMER:I am not a Buahri supporter, I never voted for him, I will never vote for him, APC has failed, so if you quote me to abuse me, you are just speaking to the wrong person. I also don't like the PDP either....both parties are the reason for our suffering...and the sooner they get voted out the better)

1.The BUhari government has done 'well' in responding to kidnappings of students' so we can comend Adeshina for that....unlike the PDP under whose watch Chibok happened, and before Chibok, two massacares of over 50 students at all boys schools, and kidnap of some....and who PDP instead of doping something about it blamed the North and Buhari for the trobule.

Now the same PDP supporters who blamed Buhari for the crisis when he was not in power....are now blaming Buhari for the crisis when he is in power. To then Buhari is some sort of bogeyman.

It was the PDP's poor response to chibok that made me no longer support them (I already did not like Buhari...because as stated earlier...you do not use 1984 methods for 2015 matter.)

2.Having said that, Adeshina should please keep quiet.

They were voted on an agenda of changed...in security. Instead, we have gone from Boko to Boko and herdsmen and bandits, and more problems.

Plus, yes the Chibok, Dapchi and Kankara kids are mostly free...but what happens to their kidnappers.? Walk off free....with some money into the bargain.

And what have we done to reform and improve funding for the police.? Is the police ready to fight the bandits and Boko? How about the Army?

APC has issues. They should start improving their response to the insecurity...before we get tilted into anarchy.

N.B: You can quote me to disagree with me. But if you abuse me, or curse me, or threaten me, I will report you to the moderators. In making my comment I have abused no one, nor cursed no one. I see no reason why you should do so to me.

why the fear if you've make sensible comments? no one will do all those mentioned if you're sensible and human enough in contributing diligently to the matter on ground

I really can't fathom your much words, both Buhari, Gej, PDP and APC are all example of failure, those aforementioned should be given political distancing so that this country can move forward
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Alpha2k(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Adesina should shut up.
He is a learner.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by RosyIsBlessed: 7:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Was this staged to make comparisons?
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by Fortune118005(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by tymicjay77: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by cardoctor(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2020
What a load of rubbish.
Re: Students Abductions: Buhari Responded Better Than Jonathan - Adesina by lildush(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Femi adesina... U have sold Ur sense for food... Money., I pity u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / PDP Govs Call For Sack Of Mu’azu, NWC Members / Osinbajo, Governors Meet At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.