Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters (1053 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Sunnis Should Join Their Christian Brothers & Sisters To Celebrate Christmas / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to my Christian brothers and sisters.

Please where is my fried chicken coz I’ve been waiting and salivating at the prospect of a deliciously fried chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
211eleven:

C’mon you should at least take a break. It’s Christmas Day and every God’s child should take a break and rejoice.

It seems your case is beyond redemption at this stage. I will continue to pray for you.

3 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Submitting
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Submitting

What’s the meaning of submitting in this context?

Merry Christmas from inside the Mosque.

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Kriss216: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas 99thEnemy
Merry Christmas Denique
Merry Christmas Pocohantas
Merry Christmas Preshieben

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Asgard13: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Eh... only that Tinubu and osibanjo must contest for Apc primaries..
no supporting a candidate..
No stepping down for whatever reason..
No excuse whatsoever..

They must contest with them Kalu and other igbos and candidates

Tinubu must run and run he must...

Merry Christmas legendhero..
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Asgard13:
Eh... only that Tinubu and osibanjo must contest for Apc primaries..
no supporting a candidate..
No stepping down for whatever reason..
No excuse whatsoever..

They must contest with them Kalu and other igbos and candidates

Tinubu must run and run he must...

Merry Christmas legendhero..

Lol. You no even get time for dilly dallying na straight to the point.

Merry Christmas.
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Denique(f): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to you too, Kriss216 and shout out also to 99thenemy, EzzyCarter, Izzou, Pocohantas, Ishilove, Jawalis, MrBrownjay, HomerTimpson, Strikeback. I love you guys kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:

What’s the meaning of submitting in this context?
Don't pay attention to that weirdo
His brain is chemically fried . He hardly makes sense.
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

Don't pay attention to that weirdo
His brain is chemically fried . He hardly makes sense.

Lol, I think you are right.
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Asgard13: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. You no even get time for dilly dallying na straight to the point.

Merry Christmas.

grin

Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:
Merry Christmas to my Christian brothers and sisters.

Please where is my fried chicken coz I’ve been waiting and salivating at the prospect of a deliciously fried chicken.

Merry xmas bro. You might have to settle for fried Turkey lol. Nigerians now like Fried Turkey for some reason. Never used to be popular when I was young because it was viewed as gristly and fatty.

Na Turkey dey town now.
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

Merry xmas bro. You might have to settle for fried Turkey lol. Nigerians now like Fried Turkey for some reason. Never used to be popular when I was young because it was viewed as gristly and fatty.

Na Turkey dey town now.

Haha I don’t really feel the Turkey vibes like a fried chicken on a plate of deliciously prepared Jollof rice.

But as we no see chicken, we go settle for Turkey last last like you said.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
LegendHero:

Haha I don’t really feel the Turkey vibes like a fried chicken on a plate of deliciously prepared Jollof rice.

But as we no see chicken, we go settle for Turkey last last like you said.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.

You too brother. Your contribution this year has been legendary. Educational and always factual. Personally enjoyed how you put some Shukwudis and Shinedus in their place a few times lol.

More blessings and may your pen and mind deliver even more factual koboko in 2021 for those with holes where their brain should be lol.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
OneTemplate:

You too brother. Your contribution this year has been legendary. Educational and always factual. Personally enjoyed how you put some Shukwudis and Shinedus in their place a few times lol.

More blessings and may your pen and mind deliver even more factual koboko in 2021 for those with holes where their brain should be lol.

100%. You solid.
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Legendhero baba, Merry Christmas egbon, emi wa maa s'e pupo e laaye. E'se giveaway fun'wa Nah.

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Kapilta(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Legendhero baba, Merry Christmas egbon, emi wa maa s'e pupo e laaye. E'se giveaway fun'wa Nah.
grin Ole. Covid scamdemic no reach your side abi?
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by Kapilta(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Thank you o son of the soil for celebrating with us. Na fish i kill o, e be like say na only politicians dey kill chicken this year. grin Shey na Orlando you wan make i waybill the fish to ni abi na New York.
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Giveaway bawo. No be you suppose do chicken giveaway for us?
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kapilta:
Thank you o son of the soil for celebrating with us. Na fish i kill o, e be like say na only politicians dey kill chicken this year. grin Shey na Orlando you wan make i waybill the fish to ni abi na New York.

Hahahaha lol. Awon temi ti so Christmas di fish party.

We go manage the fish like that with ata resuresu. Waybill the fish to any location, we go run there go eat till belefull.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas from Al Baarizy.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas from Officer Woos.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas from Oluwo of Iwo.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LukasPodolski: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Merry Christmas To My Christian Brothers And Sisters by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas from Ozil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacking Of Herdsmen From Ondo Forest: Where Does Tinubu Stand? / REMEMBER! SHETTIMA REVEALED PLAN TO DESTROY IGBO BUSINESSES – HEAR HIM! / Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.