Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1363029 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
onitemi4top:
Hello gurus in the house,

Someone submitted his UK visa application and made a mistake in "place of birth". instead of Lagos it was mistaken written as Abuja and biometric will be done on Monday...what can be done to correct this please?

Thank you so much��

He or she might most likely have to cancel the application and start over again.

I'm not sure you can edit the application form after submission, others can contribute.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Vecharry:

Did u submit any employment letter
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by onitemi4top(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Can TLS refund for priority payment and what if a cover letter is done to that effect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by onitemi4top(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Can TLS refund for priority payment and what if a cover letter is done to that effect?
Dumebi213:

He or she might most likely have to cancel the application and start over again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dharmzy370:
pls what's the name of the app, and how did you save it as PDF?

Scanner App for iPhone. When you share, it gives you the option of pdf. That way you can save it to files
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
pinkasso:
TLS didn't even send me the tracking number..... tomorrow the DHL guy will call you when he's close to your house ...make sure you are at your collection point....it will end in praise....

Okay, thanks a lot… amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
onitemi4top:

Someone submitted his UK visa application and made a mistake in "place of birth". instead of Lagos it was mistaken written as Abuja and biometric will be done on Monday...what can be done to correct this please?

Thank you so much��

Alternatively, he or she can try to get in touch with UKVI or state the issue at the TLS center maybe they would have a better solution
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Write a letter stating the mistake and upload it along with other documents you’re supposed to upload, if they’ve submitted already, I think on day of biometrics s/he can pay 11k for it to be uploaded
onitemi4top:

Thank you so much��

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dumebi213:

I'm not sure you can edit the application form after submission, others can contribute.

Right, application can’t be edited after submission. He/She can either cancel it and re-fill the application, or add a cover letter and prayers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
elleven45:
Please @justwise I noticed on the accompanied letter with passport they omitted “UK” on every part “Uk” appeared on the letter.

Please will this be a problem since I need to present the letter at UK immigration or what should I do please thanks?

This is strange, did anybody helped you made the application or you did everything yourself?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
onitemi4top:

Thank you so much��

Just write a letter saying I made an error in so so and so section . I said this but it ought to be so, and upload it or pay for assisted service.
The one I did sef na handwritten letter because it was at the cyber cafe opposite tls ikeja. I had not uploaded so I just scanned and uploaded.

You can also edit it in your printed form, cancel , fill the correct thing, and sign and date.
Upload.
I did both.
Don't cancel your application biko. Waste of time and money.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
I did the application myself with the help of a friend who’s an agent
justwise:

This is strange, did anybody helped you made the application or you did everything yourself?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
elleven45:
I did the application myself with the help of a friend who’s an agent

Ok, you personally collected your passports and that document when the visa came out or your friend did?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
ricdavies:
Visa Alert!!!
Thanks to God and every wonderful person here that helped .

Application submitted: 30th June
Biometrics: 2nd July (walk-in)
Decision/Collection mail: 15th July
DHL courier delivery: 22nd July
Application type: Standard

Thanks once again for all the help. God bless

Congratulations Ricdavies.
God bless this new journey and make it fruitful in all ways.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
I collected it myself and opened the seal myself. Should I write UKVI to complain about it?
justwise:

Ok, you personally collected your passports and that document when the visa came out or your friend did?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is it true UK announce one month lockdown?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
elleven45:
I collected it myself and opened the seal myself. Should I write UKVI to complain about it?

Yes do that and attack that letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Let's hope for the best
slutky:

I got same mail. Biometrics was done in Abuja. July 11

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
When he or she gets to the point of biometrics, he or she should tell the person in charge that there was a mistake on his or her application. It will be corrected immediately.
onitemi4top:

Thank you so much��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Flakyqueen: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
For people who paid for covid kit. Please how much was it in dollars or naira. And how did you pay. Thank You
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Amylew:

Congratulations Ricdavies.
God bless this new journey and make it fruitful in all ways.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please help ooo is there a direct airline to London cheaper than BA and VA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bemagnify: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
I just got an admission for a master degree in the university of Stratfordshire...

The course starts on the 18th of October 2021.

The course is a part time...(2 years)

1) Please if I apply for a student visa in mid August (when my 28 days POF will expire) will I be able to get visa on or before 18th October 2021? If yes what will I do to fast track the process ?

2) Does the UK embassy approve Part time courses for Nigerians?

3) What are my chance of getting the visa?

I have been reading from page one pls... But I am confuse due to the short of the application time. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DamIrene: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
I think it is just better so you don't mix up the funds. well in my case sha
Glamorouspat1:

Please why are people opening new account for POF. Is that you cannot use your old account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by collinsfbi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please my cousin want to apply for visa after getting CAS but the site is redirecting to pay immigration health surcharge of $1005.09 pls for those who has applied, is this the normal procedure ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yea.
collinsfbi:
Please my cousin want to apply for visa after getting CAS but the site is redirecting to pay immigration health surcharge of $1005.09 pls for those who has applied, is this the normal procedure ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga, relax. All these dem say...hmmm
I can tell you what I did and it worked for me.

The question is, do you have accommodation... NO
Next question is, what are your plans for accommodation.......... Private accommodation arrangement is on going. However, it is not yet confirmed.

As far as Student Visa is concern... Accommodation is not required for visa application. However, accommodation is mandatory for entry to the UK.

Adesire1:
Hello house,
Someone advise I book an accomodation with the school before using the school address...reason because I have had a lot of refusals in the past and he advise I book accommodation if I will be using the school address...but the issue is the contract binding the school accommodation...its expensive and for a year. My family intends to join later. Is it advisable I book the accommodation and sign the agreement with the school? Incase ukvi wants to confirm my accommodation with the school? Pls help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
okhueleigbe:
Please help ooo is there a direct airline to London cheaper than BA and VA?

Those are the only two airlines that fly direct to the UK as far as I know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
bemagnify:
I just got an admission for a master degree in the university of Stratfordshire...

The course starts on the 18th of October 2021.

The course is a part time...(2 years)

1) Please if I apply for a student visa in mid August (when my 28 days POF will expire) will I be able to get visa on or before 18th October 2021? If yes what will I do to fast track the process ?

2) Does the UK embassy approve Part time courses for Nigerians?

3) What are my chance of getting the visa?

I have been reading from page one pls... But I am confuse due to the short of the application time. Thanks

I'm not sure but I think one of the criteria for a student visa is that you must be enrolled in a full time course

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oscarrito(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yes
K4daniel:

Sorry which interview do they do at tls? , do you mean a biometric appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Flakyqueen: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
For people who paid for covid kit. Please how much was it in dollars or naira. And how did you pay. Thank You
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GMs: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning guy, can someone please explain the pathways to citizenship for Netherlands or UK as regards study visa.

I believe That's the ultimate goal. Please it will really help me in making a decision!

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.