Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1373605 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sysco600:

Ok thank you

I have another question

I printed my statement of Account showing my complete funds which have not gone below the required amount for more than 3months plus

I just printed out 1Month and send to my school for approval which there approved and told me to go ahead with my visa application

My question is that

(1) should I use the same statement of Account that my school approved for my biometrics

(2) since the statement of account is few days old, because is last week Friday I printed it out and my school approved it that same Friday, should I print out a recent one before my biometrics this week or next week because am planning on going for walk-in
Either is fine if it's not more than 31days. One of mine was almost 2wks old because I didn't have time to go to my other bank that doesn't do online statement until about a week later. I also used more than 2months statement for the accounts. 28days is the minimum so it's up to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bourne007:
No issues

CW will be having a laugh if using standard or even priority grin

Like! So funny.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lianalexa:
Yes it was.

Ok. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Lianalexa:
Please watch out for +0 phone calls. I thought it was 419 people that were calling me but it was from home office. They called me 3 times but God just had mercy on me and I was reshesuled at the VAC

Thanks for the info but then what do you mean by ‘i was rescheduled at the VAC?’ Or rescheduled to go to VAC? or you got to VAC, they gave you another date? Am sorry to bother you o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
I am helping someone with an application and I am stuck at the section to pick dates, anytime I include flexi appointment I can't see any date even though I picked priority but anytime I remove flexi there are some dates but far off than I would have liked. Is it possible to pick flexi appointment later on after picking a date in order to move the process along.

PLEASE VERY URGENT.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Kingp91:
I am helping someone with an application and I am stuck at the section to pick dates, anytime I include flexi appointment I can't see any date even though I picked priority but anytime I remove flexi there are some dates but far off than I would have liked. Is it possible to pick flexi appointment later on after picking a date in order to move the process along.

PLEASE VERY URGENT.
Pick any date and then walk in. If you pick flexi and can checkout you can also do that and walk in any day with that flexi printout. Hope this helps. I did the former because I couldn't check out when i did the latter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jofo: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nkem222:
Yes accept the notification. I cant post my phone number here

I replied the mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
jofo:

Qatar airways
We might board same flight, I booked with them also but via travel start, we transit through Doha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thedeewhy22: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2021
CheesyTee:
Is your program start date September 20?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
ccurrie:

Either is fine if it's not more than 31days. One of mine was almost 2wks old because I didn't have time to go to my other bank that doesn't do online statement until about a week later. I also used more than 2months statement for the accounts. 28days is the minimum so it's up to you.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hassano11970: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello everyone please my payment has been confirmed by the school , how long does it take to get a cas my intake is September 20 ,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Dumebi213:

Qatar is never direct, you will transit through Doha, and transit time for Qatar is usually long.
The planned wait time at Doha 02h10m Layover in DOHA it's reasonable I might say, some other Qatar flight layover time is longer though

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thank you so much you have saved me, been on this for 2hrs on a hungry stomach!!!
ccurrie:

Pick any date and then walk in. If you pick flexi and can checkout you can also do that and walk in any day with that flexi printout. Hope this helps. I did the former because I couldn't check out when i did the latter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cheerous: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
��������� Lord I thank you!!!

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

SA, Dubai and Saudi Arabia Visit declared.

I was so scared of some of my details

Study gap: 19years

Just realize all these do not matter.

Walk in

Priority

Biometrics: 29th July

Decision: 3rd of August

Collection Mail: 9th of August

No interview

God will answer everyone.

. Thank you.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congrats and welcome to the Queen of Midlands. Buy groundnut for us ọ grin

kkus:
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!
Application submission: 15th July
Biometrics: 29th July (Priority/ TLS Ikeja)
Collection mail: 6th August
Pickup: Passport pickup with Visa 9th August

Silent reader here� and I read this entire thread from page 1 till it got to the point of having to keep refreshing each day to see what's new. It has been an immense source of support and comfort especially when anxiety wan finish me while waiting for decision mail.

I also want to add that for people with DOB error on their WAEC certificate, all I did was make an affidavit for that and also uploaded my birth certificate. It was enough.

Thank you to @justwise and everybody contributing to this fountain of knowledge. I deeply appreciate you all.

Congrats to everyone with Visas and best wishes to those expecting decision this week and beyond.

@Tolvin I pray all works out well for you.
NTU here I come!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations to you

cheerous:

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

Walk in

Priority

No interview

. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Do I pay cash at the centre or I pay with my card, and do I just get there and say I want to do walk in?
ccurrie:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Proppie: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
Big Congratulations to you...
For your Visa application, Did you upload any documents outside those stated in your CAS?

cheerous:

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

Walk in

Priority

No interview

. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thedeewhy22: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bourne007:
No issues

CW will be having a laugh if using standard or even priority grin

Pls can you share more light to this. Thank you because the person is using priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Visa Alert‼️ Visa Alert ‼️ Visa Alert‼️

Ikeja TLS

PRIORITY

1 Austria denial declared

Visa Application - 23/07/2021

Biometrics- 26/07/2021

CAS Used Mail- 27/07/2021

Non straightforward mail- 29/07/2021

Bank reply to UKVI- 03/08/2021

Decision made( got to know via paid mail)- 03/08/2021

Collection mail- 09/08/2021

Picked up- 09/08/2021

Entry Date- August 20

He's too faithful to fail me ���

46 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Optimally:

The planned wait time at Doha 02h10m Layover in DOHA it's reasonable I might say, some other Qatar flight layover time is longer though

Yh, and from what I have heard about travelling from Lagos airport, you'll waste so much time in Nigeria, layover might not be more than a few mins when you get to Doha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kapaskii(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations
thaprofit88:

Ma’am. Congratulations. I followed your case closely and I could just imagine the emotion inspite of which you were still rendering assistance (I personally observed that). I am very happy for you. Congratulations again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kkus: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bourne007:
Congrats and welcome to the Queen of Midlands. Buy groundnut for us ọ grin

Thank you! Oya nau, how many bottles? grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yamen21(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
hello, everyone, Please is anyone going to the UNiversity of Worcester? How can one settle the issue with an address to stay in the UK as regards the 10days covid test period
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
A bottle go do us cheesy wink

kkus:
Thank you! Oya nau, how many bottles? grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
There's really nothing to shed light on. Do you expect to do biometrics on 19 and leave the country on the 20th?

CW will issue Vignette on the day it's approved

Thedeewhy22:

Pls can you share more light to this. Thank you because the person is using priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bunmiann: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chocomilomilo:

Ikeja TLS

PRIORITY

Biometrics- 26/07/2021

Picked up- 09/08/2021

Entry Date- August 20

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angellaw(f): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations to you

Chocomilomilo:

Ikeja TLS

PRIORITY

Biometrics- 26/07/2021

Picked up- 09/08/2021

Entry Date- August 20

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations �����

�������� Lord I thank you!!!

3UK Refusals

2 US Refusals

All declared.

Walk in

Priority

No interview

. Thank you.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Waseelah: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
nanoparticle:
Goodevening gurus of d house
Pls I have paid for standard visa using a dollar card.. How can I pay for priority visa?.. must I use a pound card? Which other method can I use in paying
Thanks

Use the same dollar card for priority payment, it will convert the £220 to dollars
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by efosa001: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Oga Segun, how far nau. Hope u remember me. I was the one with the List. Success go all of us

segunotiti:

Experience at TLS VI

Came in by 4:55 and I was 6th on the queue.

Concluded by 11:52

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello everyone!!! Pls any update on Emirates flight from abuja to uk as the are no more in the red list !!! Pls i need this info for a family. Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.