Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. (31963 Views)

Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead / Gwarimpa Tipper Market In Abuja Gutted By Fire, Properties Destroyed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by AsawanaDgreat: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
We don't need bad news today oo
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nigerians will never forget 2020
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Sssabiyel(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
H100:
Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja market is on fire.. the cause of the breakout isn’t know yet but eye witnesses could confirm immediate response ongoing by the Emergency Fire service team

2020 we don tired with you
I beg make you d go
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by jamesbridget13(f): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is bad o
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Seyzcham91(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
We need Aso rock and National Assembly Building to be on fire not market for poor hustling people abeg undecided
H100:
Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja market is on fire.. the cause of the breakout isn’t know yet but eye witnesses could confirm immediate response ongoing by the Emergency Fire service team

Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
lopezoraclenet:

Convince me to hire you!
You see I naturally have a flair for interacting with people including complete strangers which in turn helps me understand people better because I make the interaction all about them. That is a skill many people lack. I have worked with a travel agency and met a target set for me. I am people oriented which is good for business. Hire me I won't disappoint.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
And you still haven't perssuaded an employer to hire you? sad
Honestly I haven't gotten lots of interview invitation in the course of my job hunt. Is truly not easy.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
wizkidblogger:

And you are looking for job? like seriously?
A marketing or a sales representative job would do. I have the skill it takes. Please link me up.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Secjohnkerry:

Persuade me to hire you
I have people oriented skill. I know how to negotiate and interact with people which is a good requisite for business and I was able to meet goals and targets in my previous firm. I will definitely deliver if you hire me.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
dexcira:
You can work for yourself and earn much through real estate business.
If you can apply exactly what you said then you don't need anyone to hire you.
I can put you through if you are interested.
I am very much interested. I need all the skill and information I can get so I can stand on my own.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Graxie:
Go to any auto servicing company around you, tell them to pay you per car you bring in for repairs or servicing.

Hit street, be it govt offices, Ngo or private.

You can even liaise with local mechanics that are registered.
Thank you for this suggestion. I will take a step towards that.

1 Like

Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mogajunior:
Honestly I haven't gotten lots of interview invitation in the course of my job hunt. Is truly not easy.
keep trying, try harder do not give up.

Good luck.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
sharpchap:
It's been on fire since around 2:30 pm was looking for how to post it couldn't find the process/protocol. Followed the fire engine into Gwarinpa. People crying other ppl trying to rescue their stuff. So sad. Fire started on the inside and spreading to the front as at 3:30pm. It's the market after Charlie boy corner.
lol they should just change the nairaland to Gwarinpa land, it's like half of una dey live for that side.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by aderinsola75355: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
E no go pass market wey Igbo people dominate.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
gypsey:
keep trying, try harder do not give up.

Good luck.
Thank you for the encouragement.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Bluffly: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

I have an inborn marketing skill and I have a good persuasive skill. I can convince you to buy anything even if you dont need it. Please someone should hire me. I need a job.
Sell yourself first.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by electhnd(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lekan239:
yes, the accident happened at auchi, but my neighbor are in ekiti
correct because my customer to me that there her neighbor lost her husband at Aviele(a popular meat area) crushed by a trailer this morning and the man told her wife that next year there will suffer more ......... not knowing such thing will happen
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by SUPOL(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Amen
Lekan239:
this morning my neighbor received a call that his elder brother just lost his life in an accident on his way to the market to get Christmas meat.

this year want to bring the last and remaining havoc before it went to sleep, I pray that those of us here reading this wont have any reason to cry before this year finally went to bed.
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Lekan239:
this morning my neighbor received a call that his elder brother just lost his life in an accident on his way to the market to get Christmas meat.

this year want to bring the last and remaining havoc before it went to sleep, I pray that those of us here reading this wont have any reason to cry before this year finally went to bed.
AMEN!
SORRY FOR THE LOSS
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Lekan239(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2020
electhnd:
correct because my customer to me that there her neighbor lost her husband at Aviele(a popular meat area) crushed by a trailer this morning and the man told her wife that next year there will suffer more ......... not knowing such thing will happen
yes, crushed by a trailer
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Divoc19(f): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool

I have an inborn marketing skill and I have a good persuasive skill. I can convince you to buy anything even if you dont need it. Please someone should hire me. I need a job.
Go learn a trade too
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by dexcira(f): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mogajunior:
I am very much interested. I need all the skill and information I can get so I can stand on my own.

07064735376. (Whatsapp)
Re: Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. by Mogajunior(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
dexcira:

07064735376. (Whatsapp)
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? / Dangote Sells Noodle Plants To Rival For N3.75bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.