Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,390 members, 7,940,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) (44353 Views)

My Review Of Orton Farm Investment (verdict: It's A Ponzi) / Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by nedekid: 6:46am On May 07, 2021
Aycol1:
Earlier this month, this company announced to its investor that it will be re-strategizing its operations and won't be paying ROI for now. Unfortunately the company keep beating around the bush and not transparent to its investor.. Can we say they are also MBA junior because investors tends not to know the faith of their funds.
They have used your money to buy benz. As it is said, "a fool and his money are soon parted".
With all the warnings here and there, you still "invest" and expect "roi" from Guyman? Wonderful!
Also quoting Winston churchill, "a Maga is born everyday".

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by bigtt76(f): 7:07am On May 07, 2021
The name alone should point you to their real motive cheesy

Aycol1:
Earlier this month, this company announced to its investor that it will be re-strategizing its operations and won't be paying ROI for now. Unfortunately the company keep beating around the bush and not transparent to its investor.. Can we say they are also MBA junior because investors tends not to know the faith of their funds.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by salusworth(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2021
If it is not regulated by SEC the possibility of loosing your money is 90%

Aycol1:

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by hustla(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Lol, by paying you 30k.
After that you offer me the password and ownership.
Deal? cool

LOL No
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by dennisworld1(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2021
How do i design a website like all this ponzi
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by RedAlert08(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
Stop giving anybody money to trade for u or all those rubbish

Download trust wallet get two or three of ur friends , contribute money today up to 700k and buy bnb or tron

Then stake u will make money daily

But no quick money but for bnb 50k every 3days if u stake upto 2bnb

Tell me more about it.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by benson81(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2021
Aycol1:
so you need juju or juju priest to come and dance naked for you Nigerians to know that all these schemes with all these wonderful names are all PONZI �
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Nokio1: 7:36am On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Another one....men be coming up with different type of huzzle....

Who loose guard.....them go maga am.....
The hood is no longer funny...

You all should inform and enlighten your friends and family about the hood...they should be careful

Infact let me call all these baby sisters of mine and lecture them right now about the hood....because na fuckkkk up if he be say another niggarrrr maga the sisters of a real niggarrr

Precious, Jessica Angela....ya all should come sit with me right now for some lecturing..
Common Angela get your ass up with your black jean and stop twerking....this is time for lecture
Since you stopped bombing and smoking w**d you have been making sense kudos niggarrrrrrr!
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Ezmans: 7:53am On May 07, 2021
Aycol1:
run 4 ur life or u ask Gareth bale & Ryan giggs they are from Wales

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Eberex(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

Download trust wallet get two or three of ur friends , contribute money today up to 700k and buy bnb or tron

That one too na gamble.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by ViktorCash: 8:01am On May 07, 2021
Broke as$. See your room
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

You all should inform and enlighten your friends and family about the hood...they should be careful

Infact let me call all these baby sisters of mine and lecture them right now about the hood....because na fuckkkk up if he be say another niggarrrr maga the sisters of a real niggarrr

Precious, Jessica Angela....ya all should come sit with me right now for some lecturing..
Common Angela get your ass up with your black jean and stop twerking....this is time for lecture
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by lichocho(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2021
SkyFi:

Nice one there. I have 1.5 million naira worth staked. purchased bnb, swapped to cake, staked to cake pool to earn more cake and bunny at more than 200% APY. How can I be dull to give some company my money to invest, they could be staking my money too and sharing my interest with me.
elaborate grin
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Overthemoonman: 8:21am On May 07, 2021
SkyFi:

Yes ..sure. send me ur email, i will msg you and we take it from there
Sir, this is also my email. I will like you to also put me through.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2021
You are not investors you are gamblers

1 Like

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Guyman111: 9:20am On May 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Baba give me one of your sis nah
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by one4GOD(f): 9:24am On May 07, 2021
Aycol1:
OP that is how they begin oooh its same strategy MBA used same also the BARA used and my capital and that of million nigerians in both company are still tied till now and no one to fight this fight for the poor investors.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by olmoRoc: 10:19am On May 07, 2021
A fool and their money are soon parted!
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by treelz(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2021
SkyFi:

Nice one there. I have 1.5 million naira worth staked. purchased bnb, swapped to cake, staked to cake pool to earn more cake and bunny at more than 200% APY. How can I be dull to give some company my money to invest, they could be staking my money too and sharing my interest with me.

Please boss, I'd like to know how it's done. Got some idle cash lying around. Need to invest it. I'll be forever grateful. Here's my WhatsApp 08025540691. effiongemmanuel95@gmail.com is the mail address
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Abdulkadir999(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2021
SkyFi:

Please boss here is my email too show me how it’s done. babdulkadir999@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by PrisonEscapee(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2021
hustla:

LOL No

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by cooltola(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2021
just invest in Ethereum or bitcoin
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Coolsphinx: 2:52pm On May 07, 2021
Abeg which validator you dey use run am?
Bigshoe2028:

Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by TheLoanGuy: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2021
EFCC has picked up the parents of the owner of WKC.

See the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/6629158/efcc-parades-parents-owner-wkc
Re: Wales Kingdom Capital (A Ponzi Scheme Or Legit) by Benite: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.