Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,227 members, 7,939,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Paypal Registeration From Naija, Help Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Registeration From Naija, Help Needed (742 Views)

How To Confirm Registeration With CAC / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) / Connecting To The Web In Naija: Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Registeration From Naija, Help Needed by Olychi: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
Pls, how do i register for paypal from nigeria. Nigeria is not listed in the list of countries. Any one with useful information please help its urgent.
Re: Paypal Registeration From Naija, Help Needed by Gdpu: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2011
The probelem of opening paypal account from Nigeria for Nigerians has brought about many problem for many years back. The same thing happen to me also when I wanted to start making money with facebook, I go through a lot of stress in finding address and number of one of my relative leaving in abroad where paypal account is allowed but all my plan was abortive.Later on I heard of a ebook on how to open and verrify paypal account from any country I bought it and follow the instructions inscribe in it to open and verrify it.But if you have interest in it, You can notify me on this number 08091847086 or through this email: abdullahi_raji@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Compaq For Sale / Is Buying Iraqi Dinars A Smart Way To Get Rich Quickly? / Start A Global Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.