Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) (40395 Views)

Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Mother Suzanne's 93rd Birthday (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His Triplets' 14th Birthday (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates As Nigeria Defeats Iceland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Think as how, explain?
dont mind me....im the one on white and black long sleeve...
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
dont mind me....im the one on white and black long sleeve...
You are cute, come don't reason anything o, it just a compliment.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
You are cute, come don't reason anything o, it just a compliment.
thanks dear....of course i wont, though im kimda falttered the complement is coming from a pretty woman smiley
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
thanks dear....of course i wont, though im kimda falttered the complement is coming from a pretty woman smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Really, How do you know i'm pretty?, have you seen me before?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Really, How do you know i'm pretty?, have you seen me before?
yep...u used ur pic one time, as dp...cat like eyes, chocolate skin, oval face..don't know about ur physique, cos u posted only ya face, its obvious u have a fine face, with razor blade mouth.. grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
yep...u used ur pic one time, as dp...cat like eyes, chocolate skin, oval face..don't know about ur physique, cos u posted only ya face, its obvious u have a fine face, with razor blade mouth.. grin
It not me, the only time i posted my pics on nairaland, i didn't post my face, it only my body i snaped, and i took it off that very day i posted it, so i'm not the person you are talking about.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
It not me, the only time i posted my pics on nairaland, i didn't post my face, it only my body i snaped, and i took it off that very day i posted it, so i'm not the person you are talking about.
perhaps i mistook u for someone else, bearing similar monicker...anyways, by faith i believe u pretty...or im i lieing..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
perhaps i mistook u for someone else, bearing similar monicker...anyways, by faith i believe u pretty...or im i lieing..
No you aren't lieing, don't worry very soon my pics will be on my profile.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Same to you, Zzor pls stop monitoring lintune, so he can begin to comment on romance section, seriously i missed your comments.
lol, are you liking him?you better don't, he has a tiny waist and he's aggressive, he also said there's nothing wrong beating a woman, you know I want the best for you.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
lol, are you liking him?you better don't, he has a tiny waist and he's aggressive, he also said there's nothing wrong beating a woman, you know I want the best for you.
Lintune, did you say there is not wrong in beating a woman? that is a very wrong mentality, you are not suppose to touch a woman no matter what, what happened to walking away? Zzor those your words were a bit harsh.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Lintune, did you say there is not wrong in beating a woman? that is a very wrong mentality, you are not suppose to touch a woman no matter what, what happened to walking away? Zzor those your words were a bit harsh.
lol,he won't vex he's my friend in an awkward way,he has said worse things to me but I no sabi vex.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
lol,he won't vex he's my friend in an awkward way,he has said worse things to me but I no sabi vex.
Yea, i know he's foul mouthed, also insulted me countless times, how far?
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
No you aren't lieing, don't worry very soon my pics will be on my profile.
its alright..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
lol...ofcourse i never said so. how can i say such na
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
common,what ur problem, u wont let me stay, u won't let me out..smh
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Yea, i know he's foul mouthed, also insulted me countless times, how far?
I full ground lol. May we find our heart desired husbands this coming year I'm tired of chopping men's money and running away when they ask for a visit hahaha.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol...ofcourse i never said so. how can i say such na
But zzor said you said it and even things worst than that.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
im serious...didn't say such....all i said is that, if a woman physically abuses a man, such man give her 1 or 2 slap is not really a terrible idea..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't lie no matter what,he said that on a particular thread and I called him out and he insisted on his words,some of his fellows were supporting him
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I full ground lol. May we find our heart desired husbands this coming year I'm tired of chopping men's money and running away when they ask for a visit hahaha.
Amen, but for me not this coming year, not thinking of marriage now.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Amen, but for me not this coming year, not thinking of marriage now.
Lol no be say I ready sef except I see a yobo kind of man,did you see adaeze and yobos family Christmas pics on a particular thread yesterday,it was so cute awn
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
im serious...didn't say such....all i said is that, if a woman physically abuses a man, such man give her 1 or 2 slap is not really a terrible idea..
I don't support domestic violence whether male or female, so even that your 1 or 2 slaps is very wrong, on no account should you hit a woman no matter what.
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
virginprincess:
I don't support domestic violence whether male or female, so even that your 1 or 2 slaps is very wrong, on no account should you hit a woman no matter what.
alright, have heard u..
Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by virginprincess(f): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Lol no be say I ready sef except I see a yobo kind of man,did you see adaeze and yobos family Christmas pics on a particular thread yesterday,it was so cute awn
Yea, i saw it, you are looking for a yobo kind of man, forget the money, do you know how yobo treat his wife? do you know if he treats her like a slave privately, for me i can never envy any marriage because i don't know how their secret life is.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Wicked girl tell me your account number and attached your number with it

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) by XAUBulls: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
drinoayo:
Tony Elumelu, Chairman, United Bank for Africa (UBA) has celebrated the festive season with a cute photo of himself with his family, Igbere TV reports.

The billionaire businessman shared the photo on social media.

In the photo is Elumelu, his wife and thier seven children.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJOyaRqn7Ip/?igshid=1p66jofjkz1tx
So beautiful... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money / Herbert Wigwe's Cryptic Post Hints At ‘End Of Life’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.