Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere (44181 Views)

Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) / Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Jimmyubah2: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hushbingo:
What dah fuk, who nose that nigarrr ?

Some men are complete disgrace to their mother... Who be zubby ?

That some fake shit... Dah dude with his fake watch, Cotonou cars, cheap sandals and fuked up political position that comes with stooping..

Those people really broke my heart...

Modified: I just discovered they are children ..... good Lord, i av wept for my country men few minutes back...

Well, stop idolizing these little men, they ain't even rich.... Trust me, they are rich online but check their bank account... Fucking $200,000 and below....

I used to think they are blessed until i started hanging out with them... They are fake... Everything about them... Poor Account to poor mentality...
Are you done talking?
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Okikaneseokwu: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hushbingo:
What dah fuk, who nose that nigarrr ?

Some men are complete disgrace to their mother... Who be zubby ?

That some fake shit... Dah dude with his fake watch, Cotonou cars, cheap sandals and fuked up political position that comes with stooping..

Those people really broke my heart...

Modified: I just discovered they are children ..... good Lord, i av wept for my country men few minutes back...

Well, stop idolizing these little men, they ain't even rich.... Trust me, they are rich online but check their bank account... Fucking $200,000 and below....

I used to think they are blessed until i started hanging out with them... They are fake... Everything about them... Poor Account to poor mentality...
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Cuntface: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Flytime:
grow up
Don't take to 2021
I don't know him and I don't care
You know him
Good for you

You'll know him when you take my advise
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by lrdval: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemmyT002:
Corona ooo
Who is the guy abeg?
straight from the village. It’s your fault you don’t know him. Come to town.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by AirmirthDY(f): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
iamloyalty:

One of the most difficult thing to handle is fame.

I tell you sis.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Justus202(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Are all these ones not observing covid protocols?
Akindele confirmed regarding the production of the sequel in February 2020 with a throwback photo of herself along with Eniola Badmus in an Instagram post. The principal photography of the film also commenced in February 2020.[7] The film project also marked maiden collaboration between Funke Akindele and her husband JJC Skillz as co-directors of the film.[8] Some of the portions of the film were shot in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and the film production was also affected due to the COVID-19 pandemic.[9]

Popular singer Naira Marley was roped into play a cameo appearance in the film and his film acting debut through this film.[10] Eniola Badmus also made her acting debut through this film as she landed a pivotal role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdHj4C-UrR8
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Justus202(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Omo Ghetto

The saga

The film grossed over ₦124 million in the opening week since its release and it historically became the first Nollywood film ever to gross over ₦98 million in its opening weekend surpassing the previous record set by The Wedding Party 2.[6]

Funke Akindele
Nancy Isime
Eniola Badmus as Busty
Naira Marley (cameo appearance)
Chioma Akpotha as Chummy Choko
Bimbo Thomas as Nikky
Akah Nnani as Mario
Tini Mba
Blossom Chukwujekwu

Omo Ghetto: The Saga also known as Omo Ghetto 2[2] is a 2020 Nigerian trilogy comedy film co-directed by Funke Akindele and JJC Skillz.[3] The film stars Funke Akindele, Nancy Isime and Eniola Badmus in the lead roles. This was the second film in the Omo Ghetto franchise and it was also the sequel to the 2010 trilogy film Omo Ghetto.[4] The film had its theatrical release coinciding with Christmas on 25 December 2020 and was opened to extremely positive reviews from critics.[5] The film became a box office success and surpassed Fate of Alakada as the highest grossing Nigerian film for the year 2020.[6]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdHj4C-UrR8
omo ghetto the saga,

omo ghetto the saga full movie,
omo ghetto full movie part 1,

omo ghetto,

omo ghetto the saga full movie 2020,
omo ghetto full movie part 2,

omo ghetto song,

omo ghetto by funke akindele,

omo ghetto the saga trailer,

omo ghetto the saga movie,
ologo mp3 download, olomo ekun,
iku, ologo ghetto 2020, iku part 2,
the saga, ghetto movie, ghetto movie download,
the saga funke,
the saga omo ghetto,
Funke Akindele,Chioma Akpotha,Akah Nnani, Tini Mbam, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Bimbo Thomas, Nancy Isime, Naira Marley,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo, D'banj, Flavour And Others In New Group Lovely Photo / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS / Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.