Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man (455 Views)

David Solomo Becomes 1st Black Man To Hike All 282 Munros In Scotland (pics/vid) / Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man by AllNews1: 1:08am On Dec 26, 2020
The fatal shooting of an unarmed Black man by police in Columbus, Ohio — the US city’s second such killing this month — sparked a fresh wave of protests on Thursday against racial injustice and police brutality in the country.

Andre Maurice Hill, 47, was in the garage of a house on Monday night when he was shot several times by a police officer who had been called to the scene for a minor incident.

Seconds before the gunfire, bodycam footage shows Hill walking towards the policeman holding a cell phone in his left hand, while his other hand cannot be seen.

Columbus police chief Thomas Quinlan announced Thursday that he was moving to fire the officer, Adam Coy, on allegations of “critical misconduct”.

“We have an officer who violated his oath to comply with the rules and policies of the Columbus Division of Police,” Quinlan said in a statement.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/12/police-killing-of-unarmed-black-man.html

Re: US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Does Black lives matter to them at all?
Re: US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man by Sunbulb(m): 1:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Sad!

Do you need to have a visual identity for your brand?
I'll design a logo, letterhead, business card, receipt, invoice and flyer all together at #10k.
This link brings you to my Whatsapp DM I'll share samples of previous works when you contact me. https://message/OFACM6N2ZJ5SC1

Re: US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man by Pandev(m): 2:19am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked
Re: US Police Officer Kills Another Unarmed Black Man by Kamdil: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2020
I won't blame the officer. This black guys keep acting dumb. Why always trying to approach an arm officer ,what is his intention?

With other hand hidden, he could be holding a gun,or a dangerous weapon.

(1) (Reply)

My First Train Experience : I Took The Lagos - Ibadan Train Just To Eat The Popu / A Petition To The Russian Government. / Tuition Free Universities For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.