Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina (16278 Views)

Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by emperorzz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
This Buhari's girl friend has started again....tueh tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Farki: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Femi is foolish enough to be cursing himself
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kingscee:
By FEMI ADESINA |

– Adesina is special adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity

https://leadership.ng/enemies-of-the-country-will-lose-las-las/?amp=1

This guy is a dog for real

And no, I didn't read a word of that nonsense he wrote
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by chaloskyx: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
if una like let the country not get better i don leave naija for una
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
When will this one get sense
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by AsawanaDgreat: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
D las Las no even sweet for em mouth sef
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by jojofola: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Femi Adesina is not okay "upstairs" to be very honest!
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Brushstrokes20: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yes o! The redundant coupist and cohorts including femi mumushina will lose Las Las!
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by madridsta007(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
YES, YES . .

NIGERIA'S ENEMIES WILL SUFFER UNTOLD HARDSHIP.

NIGERIAS ENEMIES WILL WAIL AND WAIL TO THEIR GRAVES

NIGERIA'S ENEMIES WILL LOSE, LAS LAS. . . . . . . . . . . AMEEN

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Amen and amen. With your prayer the likes of Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen terrorists and all APC and Buharists apologists are in trouble.
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Aystarz: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
lmm4real:
Doyin did this and more, where him day now? undecided

He's on Twitter these days tweeting and attracting little or no traction. His current affairs programme isn't even in the top 20 on Lagos radio . Man's become worse than he was before going into Politics. A worse fate shall befall Buhari, Femi Adesina, Lai, Garba and all other enemies of the masses. (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Yujin(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
merits:
Ameena ya Allah
Lol. Those pix are very hilarious. It's been long I saw Tom in such condition. I hope you're not in such form.
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by eddypolymer(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oga na you and your team be the enemy of the country

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by fredoooooo: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Too sure
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by philtea: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
All games grin We know..
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by CSTRR: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
We have had past presidential spokesman, but none is as obnoxious as Femi.

This Guy must have been previously very wretched to sing so loudly because of the supper he is now getting.

I can't wait for him to leave.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Zankut: 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
How these journalists are comfortable with throwing away a respectable career baffles me. Power indeed corrupts.

Where's Reuben Abati today, the same one in Patitos Gang. I feel sorry for this one, he has sunk lower than even Reuben could go

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Yujin(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lamasta:
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA cool
What kind of a God will bless a contraption that has been rewarding terrorists but killing thousands of her innocent citizens? I hope you aren't referring to the Almighty God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Lamasta(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yujin:

What kind of a God will bless a contraption that has been rewarding terrorists but killing thousands of her innocent citizens? I hope you aren't referring to the Almighty God.
Nigeria is not our problem its our leaders...
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by snoopanddre(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Starting from people like you who are the real enemy of the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Yujin(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lamasta:
Nigeria is not our problem its our leaders...
When the leaders perform consistently bad such that life becomes so cheap and meaningless, one can effectively say the whole entity is bad and deserved some modification. This is how products are treated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heffalump:
Femi Adesina is one of the greatest evil plaguing Nigeria as of today for supporting the demonic and tyrannical government of Major General Mohammedu Buhari, the scrawny fulaniman from futà djallon!

Nonsense & ingredient undecided
Na the iidiot be NGpatriot for here, some of us know.

1 Like

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by jchioma: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Femi has lost every sense of shame. I don't blame him at all, December alert came twice.

Considering challenges bedevilling the country today, it's those criticizing govt and enforcing the change they promised who are now the problem.
Well, there's a time for everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by chyzoo4u(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Some people will just be cursing themselves thinking they are playing politics.

For this man mind he think say he's not enemy of the country? Oh! He think that anyone against Buhari is the enemy of the country... Funny.

He'll definitely lose las las because his actions and that of his paymasters are not to the betterment of this country.

I say Amen to that prayer. Enemy that doesn't know that he's an enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by globalresource: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na you go loose las las

Shit head man. Became a slave of fulani cos of porridge

Useless shameless adeshina

This man disgust me even though I find it difficult to hate people

He is just the opposite of truth

Spit on his head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by tit(f): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
"The wicked work in darkness, they don't know when they stumble" Dauda Yakubu
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bluntguy:
Unfortunately, you are one of the enemies of the country.

Tell him o. All this epistles, insecurity is rampant, economy is in decline. Every body is doing remote control on top of this same Buhari. It is the people that suffer for it
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by merits(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Those pix are very hilarious. It's been long I saw Tom in such condition. I hope you're not in such form.
Bro na to just catch fun ooo tnx grin
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by kelly72: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
When you sycophantically equate an uneducated, crude, ignorant, clanish, tribalistic, divisive and failing dictator with a country, you would think he is the country, therefore his enemies are the country's enemies.

Hello Mr. asslicker femi adeshina, Buhari isn't Nigeria and his enemies aren't Nigeria's enemies. If Nigeria' enemies will fail, then consider yourself and your Buhari failures already because, you are Nigeria's worst enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by InvertedHammer: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
/
Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe spewed as much rubbish during GEJ's inglorious Presidency. Are their lives any better today? Femi Adesina fails to realize that there is life after a stint in Aso Rock.

/
Re: Enemies Of The Country Will Lose Las Las - Femi Adesina by Onlinesmart: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's only a part of the country that hate the president for no reason, the tiny 5%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Disruption Of NECO Examinations In South-East - NECO / FG Gives 12,000 Foreigners Permit To Work In Nigeria / Why I Won't Congratulate Oshiomhole - Airhivbere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.