Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,730 members, 7,921,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

Bedwet Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedwet Please Help (554 Views)

Embarassing Moment I Bedwet At My Boyfriends Place – Confused Lady / My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedwet Please Help by Mercisharelove(f): 6:52am On Dec 26, 2020
How many of you do have wet dreams they called it, what is it? How come about wet dreams? Is it natural?

Should I allow the occurrence in my life? Can I get help from wet dreams?

Is it possible that something is happening to me when I bed wet??

We are going to help, as many as have been entangled by the sorcerer of spiritual sex, the release of inner self to an invisible relationship.

Share your experiences and you might just boom, delivered completely.

As we speak there are men being inspired by the others, mockers, sinners, wicked and unreasonable men!

The thing is, do you want to be free today being boxing Day??.

Never forget this scriptures

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Re: Bedwet Please Help by majamajic(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Are u offering solution or seeking for help ?
Re: Bedwet Please Help by AntiWailer: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2020
majamajic:
Are u offering solution or seeking for help ?

I taya ooo
Re: Bedwet Please Help by richmond500: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2020
bedwetting is different from wet dreams, I hope u know?

Bedwetting is involuntary urination mostly caused by undervelopment of voluntary control of micturition in children and in adult it has a lot to do with psychological disorder

while wet dreams is sleep orgasm or should I just say ejaculation for men or vaginal lubrication for women while u sleep and there is nothing wrong with it.

modified: those below me, the "ominiknowest" , who feels insulting the OP is better than correcting her, u are all doing well
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Sundrus: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Some people go just wake up, create mumu topic...clearly, e show say this op no know wetin e dey talk about. Why u go dey misconstrue bedwetting & wetdream undecided
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Juliusmomoh: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Some pipu sef..
Re: Bedwet Please Help by hgnbello(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Wahala 4 Nairaland
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Juliusmomoh: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Sundrus:
Some people go just wake up, create mumu topic...clearly, e show say this op no know wetin e dey talk about. Why u go dey misconstrue bedwetting & wetdream undecided
Don't you know in nigeria many are mad but few are roaming ? Lol
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Sundrus: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

cheesy cheesy that means instead of building more churches we need to build more psychiatric homes.
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Juliusmomoh: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy cheesy that means instead of building more churches we need to build more psychiatric homes.
cheesy cheesy
You gat me laughing...
I love your sence of humour..
I think the reverse should be the case here
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Mercisharelove:
How many of you do have wet dreams they called it, what is it? How come about wet dreams? Is it natural?

Should I allow the occurrence in my life? Can I get help from wet dreams?

Is it possible that something is happening to me when I bed wet??

We are going to help, as many as have been entangled by the sorcerer of spiritual sex, the release of inner self to an invisible relationship.

Share your experiences and you might just boom, delivered completely.

As we speak there are men being inspired by the others, mockers, sinners, wicked and unreasonable men!

The thing is, do you want to be free today being boxing Day??.

Never forget this scriptures

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Not All Wet Dreams Av To Do With Spiritual Wife Or Husband. As 4 D Men, When D Semen Bag Is Full, It Has A Way Of Releasing.
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Mercisharelove(f): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2020
Truvel:
Not All Wet Dreams Av To Do With Spiritual Wife Or Husband. As 4 D Men, When D Semen Bag Is Full, It Has A Way Of Releasing.

Cool head.

Remember what we earlier said

They just poured in like fishes coming to the net.

My darling, life is spiritual, the truth is if you are not spiritual you can not know spirituality.
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Cool head.

Remember what we earlier said

They just poured in like fishes coming to the net.

My darling, life is spiritual, the truth is if you are not spiritual you can not know spirituality.

So, I'm Not Spiritual, Right?
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Donspicey: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Re: Bedwet Please Help by Mercisharelove(f): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Spooky

(1) (Reply)

An 80-year-old Man Collapsed And Died Suddenly While Having Sex With Girlfriend / / The Heart Also Bleeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.