Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] (5317 Views)

You Can Use These Apps If Government Shuts Down The Internet / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / Whatsapp Will Not Be Available On These Phones From December 31, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Rickmann: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2020
Zimri:
Gone are the days when smartphones are just kick starting in terms of innovations, bleeding edge designs.

These phones pretty much made those years with almost all in one features. They were expensive too sha.

Which of these phones made your time? Perhaps you can upload yours.

Were you even able to afford some of them?

NOKIA E51

Image sources
https://www.gsmarena.com

As a music lover, I will never forget my express music back in the day grin

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Apollux(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Zimri:
N75 NOKIA

This is e75 not N75. Used this phone well during 2011 & 2012. Cool phone with the side slide keypad.
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Zimri(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Apollux:

This is e75 not N75. Used this phone well during 2011 & 2012. Cool phone with the side slide keypad.
Apologies. I was a core symbian user myself. I'll fix it thanks
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by hassana45502: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Men, that NEC, the flip version was also cool. Apple just changed everything. Nokia can't even cough again, the great Nokia.
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by replete(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zimri:
Blackberry
Bold

Storm

Pearl
Torch
This yeye bold 3 I bought for 45k that later sold in the market for 5k

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by general111(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
I used almost all of them.and now i am using an infinix note8i.i am sure in ten years time, i will wonder the soirit that entered into me that made me buy an 80k phone

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Badabada(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Good old days, how times flies shocked shocked

Back then na CHEAT person dey use run the Opera mini IP.

As small as 5mb then, u go browse tire.

4 Likes

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by presented007(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
You see that Nokia N8 ehn I so much loved that phone and the guy that was using it that year sadly I never got to use the phone.
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Petersamuel8(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
wow
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Stewart883(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
I used a phone then called "Bird"
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Very..... From vodafone to Sagem - Nokia - another Nokia - Samsung -.another Samsung (Android world) angry Android Android Android and still Android
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by franklingud(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
I used Nokia X2, Nokia xpressmusic, nokia
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Ojemedad: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rgade:
N70, N72 and E71.....
We use am run 2go tire those days.

And you blast many 2go gurls

I nearly marry 2go girl that year
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ojemedad:

And you blast many 2go gurls

I nearly marry 2go girl that year
grin grin
Chai
You Sabi the drill.
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Jayson504(m): 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mhen, all these phones dey bring back old memories. Good old days of Nokia phones. How time flies.
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by xcelentattitude(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
That N series brings a lot of bad memories.

I was convinced, or rather confused into swapping my Nokia 2700c for it.

Only to realise that it was the chinko version that was handed over to me.

Shame no free me put up a fight grin

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by bularuz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Op no Nokia Ngage
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by jyrre(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Back in the days mehn....
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Olarewajub: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
How the mighty has fallen,

I miss my Nokia C1.

During those days of 2go, we watched with excitement as our status changed from Professional to Expert. Smiles

2 Likes

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by OGWILLS123: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Rgade:
N70, N72 and E71..... We use am run 2go tire those days.
Abi grin
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by OGWILLS123: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
xcelentattitude:
That N series brings a lot of bad memories.

I was convinced, or rather confused into swapping my Nokia 2700c for it.

Only to realise that it was the chinko version that was handed over to me.

Shame no free me put up a fight grin

Lol cheesy that shows you that nothing is worth dying for

Currently waiting for iPhone 11 pro max price to reduce to 20K angry

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Uyi168: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lock n load
Brother in arms.
These two games sweet die for Nokia n70. grin

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Zimri(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uyi168:
Lock n load
Brother in arms.
These two games sweet die for Nokia n70. grin

I played that on s60v3 asphalt 3 and 4. Fifa 07, 08, Tomb raider, real football, assassins creed, Prince of Persia etc. Memorable moments NGAGE GAMES cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by agadam(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zimri:
Nokia N96.

THIS PHONE HAD DVB-H FOR DSTV RECEPTION NO INTERNET.

One of my friend was using this phone then... subscription was around #120 or #150 with mtn network grin

2 Likes

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by blingxx(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blackberry bold 2, bold 5,curve 7 be like iphone back then grin when we still dey hype bbm like werey

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by blingxx(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zimri:
NOKIA E63

Omoh back in the days of sefan.ru ,wapking ,2go only few know the joy it gave ... so many airtel and glo cheats back then grin

1 Like

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Zimri(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
blingxx:
Blackberry bold 2, bold 5,curve 7 be like iphone back then grin when we still dey hype bbm like werey

They were kings
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Uyi168: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zimri:

I played that on s60v3 asphalt 3 and 4. Fifa 07, 08, Tomb raider, real football, assassins creed, Prince of Persia etc. Memorable moments NGAGE GAMES cheesy
U finished work oo..

2 Likes

Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by blingxx(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Lol cheesy that shows you that nothing is worth dying for

Currently waiting for iPhone 11 pro max price to reduce to 20K angry

That is not happening soon until dollar somehow crash which is logical impossible
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by gungab(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Team Express music
Re: Vintage Saturday: Did you ever use these phones? [photos] by Twelfthman: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
grin

These phones bring memories.
I use Nokia N73 E51 & E71 before blackberry dislodge their set
Back then if u get am. U be big boy
BlackBerry curve
Express music
Nokia C3 and others lol I don forgot some self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better / Buy The Gionee P8w And You Will Realize It’s A Gift / Help Can't Use OTG Cable On My Tecno L9 Plus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.