Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted (668 Views)

Seeing God In Everything / The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by jantman(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Removed
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
jantman:
Vision Of The Spiritual World: by Sadhu Sundar Singh

SEEING GOD
I asked again, "Do the angels and saints who live in the highest spheres of heaven, always look on the face of God? And, if they see Him, in what form and state does He appear?" One of the saints said, "As the sea is full of water, so is the whole universe filled with God, and every inhabitant of heaven feels His presence about him on every side. When one dives under water, above and below and round about there is nothing but water, so in heaven is the presence of God felt. And just as in the water of the sea, there are uncounted living creatures, so in the Infinite Being of God His creatures exist. Because He is Infinite, His children, who are finite, can see Him only in the form of Christ. As the Lord Himself has said, "He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father" (John 14:9). In this world of spirits, the spiritual progress of any one governs the degree to which he is able to know and feel God; and the Christ also reveals His glorious form to each one according to his spiritual enlightenment and capacity. If Christ were to appear in the same glorious light to-the dwellers of the darkened lower spheres of the spiritual world, as he; appears to those in the higher planes, then they would not be able to bear it. So He tempers the glory of His manifestation to the state of progress, and to the capacity, of each individual soul."
Then another saint added, "God's presence can indeed be felt and enjoyed but it cannot be expressed in words. As the sweetness of the sweet is enjoyed by tasting, and not by the most graphic descriptive phrasing, so every one in heaven experiences the joy of God's presence, and every one in the spiritual world knows that his experience of God is real, and has no need that any should attempt to help him with a verbal description of it."

In the book of Job, we ate told that Satan Himself came before the presence of God. In the Gospels, we know that even Satan beheld Jesus Christ.

In the same Gospels, we see that demons recognized Jesus Christ and who He was before even the people around Him came to know Him, so I am not certain where this message of yours fits into any of what Jesus Christ taught His followers.

As for this world being a world full of spirits, the only Spirit Jesus Christ spoke of to His followers is the Spirit of God and even then, He never told them the Spirit of God would lead then on spiritual journeys into spiritual worlds and the lot.
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

In the book of Job, we ate told that Satan Himself came before the presence of God. In the Gospels, we know that even Satan beheld Jesus Christ.

In the same Gospels, we see that demons recognized Jesus Christ and who He was before even the people around Him came to know Him, so I am not certain where this message of yours fits into any of what Jesus Christ taught His followers.

As for this world being a world full of spirits, the only Spirit Jesus Christ spoke of to His followers is the Spirit of God and even then, He never told them the Spirit of God would lead then on spiritual journeys into spiritual worlds and the lot.

@Kobojunkie:

What I pasted here is an extra biblical account or vision of (Sadhu Sundar Singh) a man who was caught into the third heaven were he received from angels and saint answers to questions relating to his difficulties about many problems that puzzled him. There are even many Christians and pastors today who doesn't even understand the dimension of God. Even the so called Jehovah witness believe that the holy spirit is a moving force and not a person. They have this false idea that God the father is a separate being from Christ, even though the scripture (Colossian 1:15) says that Christ is the visible manifestation of the invisible God.
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2020
jantman:

@Kobojunkie:

What I pasted here is an extra biblical account or vision of (Sadhu Sundar Singh) a man who was caught into the third heaven were he received from angels and saint answers to questions relating to his difficulties about many problems that puzzled him. There are even many Christians and pastors today who doesn't even understand the dimension of God. Even the so called Jehovah witness believe that the holy spirit is a moving force and not a person. They have this false idea that God the father is a separate being from Christ, even though the scripture (Colossian 1:15) says that Christ is the visible manifestation of the invisible God.
So what if those whom you mention have false ideas of God and all, is it your place to then tell a lie to supposedly defend God? God is true and Jesus Christ the truth of God. He never asked any one to lie in His name.

Now about your man, Sandhu, I am not able to refute His claim where he supposedly received answers from angels, but I can tell you that if saints means the likes of humans who have died in the past(disciples, and people of old) then I can tell you that your man was likey telling you a very tall tale, for you see, all those whoo died are still sleeping in their graves, waiting for Jesus Christ to return, and admit each either into Heaven or Hell. At least that is how Jesus Christ, in several parables and stories explained it would be when the time comes.

So unless your friend himself resurrected those saints to obtain answers from their graves, I am not certain how he could have met them in a "third heaven".
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 1:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So what if those whom you mention have false ideas of God and all, is it your place to then tell a lie to supposedly defend God? God is true and Jesus Christ the truth of God. He never asked any one to lie in His name.

Now about your man, Sandhu, I am not able to refute His claim where he supposedly received answers from angels, but I can tell you that if saints means the likes of humans who have died in the past(disciples, and people of old) then I can tell you that your man was likey telling you a very tall tale, for you see, all those whoo died are still sleeping in their graves, waiting for Jesus Christ to return, and admit each either into Heaven or Hell. At least that is how Jesus Christ, in several parables and stories explained it would be when the time comes.

So unless your friend himself resurrected those saints to obtain answers from their graves, I am not certain how he could have met them in a "third heaven".

@Kobojunkie

I am a lover of truth and the word of God is truth. I trust the Holy scripture - the word of God. I dont trust human beings at all because they lie too much. Pastors, Christians, muslims, antheist and more, they all lie. Anyone can come up with stories and lie. I must say that I underatand you and I know the late Sadhu Sundar Sighn of India. This man is a real gem and a mentor. Sundar Singh has imparted my life more than any pastors I have ever met. You can google check him out in wikkipedia. I have a lot of his book and If you love books, then I can email you one.( The Vision of the spiritual world)
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Dec 27, 2020
jantman:

@Kobojunkie

I am a lover of truth and the word of God is truth. I trust the Holy scripture - the word of God. I dont trust human beings at all because they lie too much. Pastors, Christians, muslims, antheist and more, they all lie. Anyone can come up with stories and lie. I must say that I underatand you and I know the late Sadhu Sundar Sighn of India. This man is a real gem and a mentor. Sundar Singh has imparted my life more than any pastors I have ever met. You can google check him out in wikkipedia. I have a lot of his book and If you love books, then I can email you one.( The Vision of the spiritual world)

I sm not certain why you feel the need to lie to me here. You claim you do not trust human beings but in the same breath you admit you trust this dead man called Sadhu Sundar of India, admitting that he is your pastor of choice.

I am afraid that unlike you, I do not put my trust in men, or the words of ordinary men. God declared that He and He alone will be the only Teacher to those who are His followers.

John 6 vs 45(ERV)

45. . It is written in the prophets: ‘God will teach them all.’ People listen to the Father and learn from him. They are the ones who come to me.
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I sm not certain why you feel the need to lie to me here. You claim you do not trust human beings but in the same breath you admit you trust this dead man called Sadhu Sundar of India, admitting that he is your pastor of choice.

I am afraid that unlike you, I do not put my trust in men, or the words of ordinary men. God declared that He and He alone will be the only Teacher to those who are His followers.

1) Almighty God who declare in His word and prophesy that he Himself will come and teach men, is that same God who also place men as pastors, prophet, apostles and teachers to teach His word to others.

2) In the past I used to read my bible back and fort and I do church going but I was Just as Ignorant as many christian out there. I was so ignorant of the spiritual world and life, until I came in contact with the many writings of men like Sundar Singh

3) Yes, I do have trust issues when it comes human, but I trust the word of God that men preach and teach, although I dont trust them as humans beings.

4) I came into Nairaland for the purpose of learning something new. I never came here to promote the Late Sadhu Sundar Singh but to share his writings only to few only.

5) Books are my passions. I love books. I like to challenge my senses with what others have to offer, and I will forever be a learner.

6) You dont have to believe what I post, neighter will I try try to convince you to believe in the writings of any servant of God. There are many fake post/stories in nairaland and you are free to consider what I post as one of them, but truth is greater than lie.

7) God is the God of yesterday, today and forever. It is the same God that gave moses visions and revelation and moses wrote them down. If God could give visions and revelations to people like moses and the apostle of old, visions, then God will do the same to any apostle/prophet of our time.

cool @Kobojunkie. What I post here is not for everyone, it is not mandatory for you to believe in the Late Sadhu Sundar Singh but I am glad that my post capture your attention even though it is contrary to your belief..

Like I said before, You dont have to believe the writings of Sadhu Sundar Singh.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
D Ans To Ur Long Epistle Is A No. Either D Cherubim Or Seraphim I Think So, Av 6 Wings. With 2wings Dey Cover Their Face, With 2wings Dey Cover Their Feets & With 2wings D Dey Fly.
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkiee: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
jantman:
1) Almighty God who declare in His word and prophesy that he Himself will come and teach men, is that same God who also place men as pastors, prophet, apostles and teachers to teach His word to others.
He also told those whom He did in fact send out that they can never set themselves up as Teachers to His flock

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors/Teachers, for you have one instructor/Teacher, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
So, your so-called pastors, prophets, apostles, teachers who go around you teaching you the doctrines, and traditions of men, which are all lies according to the teachings of Jesus Christ, were not sent out by Almighty God, to begin with.
jantman:
2) In the past I used to read my bible back and fort and I do church going but I was Just as Ignorant as many christian out there. I was so ignorant of the spiritual world and life, until I came in contact with the many writings of men like Sundar Singh
I am not one to tell anyone to read only the Bible or something. I love to devour knowledge from any and everywhere I can get it. However, in the end, I know that God is God, and only His word is Truth.
Understand that the Bible is not itself the word of God. No, the Word of God instead refers to the quotes attributed to God Himself either through His prophets or through Jesus Christ Himself in the book you call the Bible. The book also contains the opinions of men and should never be confused with the Truth of God.
It is ok to read a book, with the understanding that at the end of the day, it is only that which emanates from the mouth of God Himself that is truth. As for your talk of SPiritual world and life, there is no such in the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ never said anything about a Spiritual world or a Spiritual life. Whenever He spoke of the Spirit, He did so in reference to the Spirit of God, who would be His replacement once He, Jesus Christ, was no more on Earth.
jantman:
3) Yes, I do have trust issues when it comes human, but I trust the word of God that men preach and teach, although I dont trust them as humans beings.
I don't believe you have trust issues... after all, you trust the words of the man called Sadhu Sundar who is now dead.
jantman:
4) I came into Nairaland for the purpose of learning something new. I never came here to promote the Late Sadhu Sundar Singh but to share his writings only to few only.
To share his writings as the truth of God? undecided
jantman:
5) Books are my passions. I love books. I like to challenge my senses with what others have to offer, and I will forever be a learner.
Like I stated earlier, I love knowledge as well... but when it comes to God, I know that the knowledge and understanding of man do not constitute the Truth of God.
jantman:
6) You dont have to believe what I post, neighter will I try try to convince you to believe in the writings of any servant of God. There are many fake post/stories in nairaland and you are free to consider what I post as one of them, but truth is greater than lie.
I don't disbelieve your post. I simply point out the falsehood in your claim from my point of view is all. You cannot trust only God yet trust the words of a mere man... that is impossible.
jantman:
7) God is the God of yesterday, today and forever. It is the same God that gave moses visions and revelation and moses wrote them down. If God could give visions and revelations to people like moses and the apostle of old, visions, then God will do the same to any apostle/prophet of our time.
God gives visions and dreams... no doubt about that. But not all visions and dreams convey the truth of God. In fact, even unbelievers dream dreams and see visions.
jantman:
cool @Kobojunkie. What I post here is not for everyone, it is not mandatory for you to believe in the Late Sadhu Sundar Singh but I am glad that my post capture your attention even though it is contrary to your belief..

Like I said before, You dont have to believe the writings of Sadhu Sundar Singh.
When it comes to God, I weigh all against the word out of God's own mouth. If the claim does not stand... it is not of God. It is as simple as that really!
Re: Deleted by haddeylium(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
jantman:

@Kobojunkie:

Good evening Jantman!
You seems to be an open-minded person. But, I think you might have wrong opinion about the Jws with that verse you quoted.
Can you quote out that text from your copy ?
Re: Deleted by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2020
It's not everyone that's ready to learn! wink

haddeylium:

Good evening Jantman!
You seems to be an open-minded person. But, I think you might have wrong opinion about the Jws with that verse you quoted.
Can you quote out that text from your copy ?

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Eze Maduabuchukwu Celebrates Two Years Anniversary On The Throne / The 7 Prophetic Pillars Of Living Faith Church / Christians, is this the right way to solve a spiritual problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.