Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie (67646 Views)

Make-Up Artist Turns Her Face To Donald Trump (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by chidaddy1198(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
So who, where is the original person.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
arixsto2:
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=8c896a2ed9a

We are appreciating raw talent, you are posting nonsense..

Piggyvest koh... Pork meat ni

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Frozenhearted(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Breathtaking talent. You'd be valued in Hollywood.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by 1Alex: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cool
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by yesloaded: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Great Job
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Okuda(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:
Nigerians are talented, I have a friend that year in secondary school that could draw you exactly with a Red and Blue Pen meaning No room for mistakes in his art... My guy ANDER is now a full time G-BOY, Not sure he could even draw a straight line again

lmao
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Muhylonaire007: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:
Nigerians are talented, I have a friend that year in secondary school that could draw you exactly with a Red and Blue Pen meaning No room for mistakes in his art... My guy ANDER is now a full time G-BOY, Not sure he could even draw a straight line again

Bro, na Naija government dey turn person to that o.
Me self dey enter full force next year... No going back

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by mejai(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice work. I like it.

But the Pete edochie and my 2pac look like a lion that was chased out of its pride/kingdom of mala-mala or Serengeti park.

Biko no be like that o.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by OyinO: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wonderful!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by frankobobby(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
That tiwa salvage part is dope

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by 9icedudie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nollywood no go see this one until Hollywood send her invitation letter.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by banmee(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
My wife is a makeup artist and just by looking at those pics i can almost swear some of these if not all have been augmented with photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by offset67(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
hard working lady
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by MansoryMX(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I wonder why nobody in the movie industry is tapping into this girl's priceless talent

One movie company in Hollywood will soon grab hold of her! Just then Nollywood eyes go clear. This shows to tell you Nigeria movie industry don’t want talent but girls with big buttocks and fish brain

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by deltaprincess(f): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Updating9JA:

Photoshoped. Believe this and you believe Trump won the elections.
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Dayoebe(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sinudyne:
D
Talented artist
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by grandstar(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
She's good!!!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Idamond:
would sign u into my artist record label.
n den she will b doing wat?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by kuuljay(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Photoshop
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by LoveJesus87(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:
Nigeria is hardly any environment where talents are encouraged, appreciated and utilized. Make he travel comot Nigeria if he still get interest in maximizing his talent
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
MansoryMX:

One movie company in Hollywood will soon grab hold of her! Just then Nollywood eyes go clear. This shows to tell you Nigeria movie industry don’t want talent but girls with big buttocks and fish brain
Sad
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by chucklesclothin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Better Photoshop
deltaprincess:

Photoshoped. Believe this and you believe Trump won the elections.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
@ Tiwasavage U know she gatchu right!!!!
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Raw talent cool

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by bidexolumanish(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heavenschild:
The day you turn yourself to

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.
grin grin grin
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Bar1941(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I wonder why nobody in the movie industry is tapping into this girl's priceless talent

Especially when their is a need for duplication of an artiste.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by inumidun2010(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Bro, na Naija government dey turn person to that o.
Me self dey enter full force next year... No going back

Guys 4 my street tagged Yahoo YOUTH EMPOWERMENT... Graduates No Job.. But they ball more than the Employed.. Latest Apple Gadgets everywhere... Nigeria is sitting on a Gunpowder
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by jovijovi: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Creativity at its peak
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Oizee(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heavenschild:
The day you turn yourself to

One person that his name should not be mentioned is the day your career will end.
who could that be? she did PRESIDENCY, so who remain?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by Barryseal: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
What kind of witch craft is this?
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by BarrElChapo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Niceeeeeee
Re: Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie by MansoryMX(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Sad

Very sad bro! This country keeps on deteriorating with each passing day! Look at BBN for an instance! Look at the rate youth indulge in cyber crime and prostitution like it’s a normal way of life. I keep on telling people! If you can’t join them, leave this shit hole! Apply for covid19 help worker overseas and leave Nigeria. Dream killer country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics) / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.