Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) (1575 Views)

Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Reveals His Advise To IPOB Leader / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chief Whip of the Senate and former Governor of Abia State, Senator (Dr) Orji Uzor Kalu, on Saturday, paid a courtesy visit to revered Christian leader and preacher, Reverend Uma Ukpai.

Igbere TV reports that Kalu's visit to the clergyman comes shortly after departing St. Anthony’s Parish Amaekpu, Ohafia, for the homecoming reception of Most Rev Michael Kalu Ukpong, the Auxiliary Bishop of Umuahia Diocese.

The Abia-North Senator arrived the Ohafia hilltop residence of the popular evangelist at exactly 12:30 pm and proceeded to the inner chamber where he and the Cleric spent few minutes in a brief engagement before taking his leave at exactly 1:00 PM.

Details later....

https://igberetvnews.com/1376785/just-sen-kalu-visits-popular-cleric-rev-uma-ukpai-photos/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by 9jaBlogger: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by nairalandankrah: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nawah ooo, somebody will just open thread and be shouting lalasticlala..
This is really end times

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Enudapan: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

This Orji uzo has now been trending badly
Everything he does, is a trend including visiting someone for non political reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
Congratulations Bishop Ukpong
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Eryyy92: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uma
My most daring daddy
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by donbachi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Election is fast approaching..na their way.him go even visit olumba.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by chrisblack: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

This Orji uzo has now been trending badly
Everything he does, is a trend including visiting someone for non political reasons
someone that all evidence pointed out he stole. Was only released not because he did not steal but that the judge was not suppose to conclude a case he was almost done with because he was elevated . Nigeria
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by IamWonderful: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
No matter the prayers you will still end up in Kuje
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na tunnel dem dey so?
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kalu should get ready to serve his due 13,ys sentence
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Evergreen4(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Strategizing for 2023.

"2023, here we come "
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Praxis758: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Dr Umakpai, one of Africa's most anointed Evangelists. His gifts of miracle is divine.

I always covet the anointing bestowed on this fearless preacher.

One of my aspirations is to have a one-on-one encounter with him on 2021.

May He live long.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 27, 2020
Okk
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by obyrich(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Praxis758:
Dr Umakpai, one of Africa's most anointed Evangelists. His gifts of miracle is divine.

I always covet the anointing bestowed on this fearless preacher.

One of my aspirations is to have a one-on-one encounter with him on 2021.

May He live long.
Fearless preacher that cannot tell OUK to his face to return Abia state money the way Elijah did to Ahab?

Fearless preacher that has never visited Abia government house to speak against the misrule going on there?

Charity begins at home. There is no devil anywhere, but men with evil intent. Take care of them, the world will be a better place.
Re: Sen. Orji Kalu Visits Popular Cleric, Rev. Uma Ukpai (photos) by Praxis758: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
obyrich:
Fearless preacher that cannot tell OUK to his face to return Abia state money the way Elijah did to Ahab?

Fearless preacher that has never visited Abia government house to speak against the misrule going on there?

Charity begins at home. There is no devil anywhere, but men with evil intent. Take care of them, the world will be a better place.

You're 100% right.

I believe in restitution and every man of God must preach and practice it.

I appreciate those who preach true righteousness with restitution. I don't know if he had told OUK to restitute his ways or current governor of Abia to change for good governance.

I'm not celebrating spiritual mediocrity but just appreciating his anointing.

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Forward Nigeria? Nnamdi Kanu Tells The Yorubas The Bitter Truth / IPOB Protests In Japan Chants British Terrorist / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Be Prepared To Kill Us, We'll Flood Abuja - IPOB Dares Buha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.