Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,228 members, 7,887,613 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page (21787 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Sinach Shares Pre 46th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by peacekante: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Popular Nollywood Actress uche Elendu Little Daughter Sinach play Santa as she visited different Children at their homes and present gifts to them. The actress shared video of little Santa Sinach Visiting lucky children.
She wrote:

Giving is living.. Sinach decided to play Santa, she visited and gave out some Dano Vita kids gift packs to some kids on her page @stargirlsinach , the excitement she displayed giving out to others was very commendable, really emotional for me, God bless you my child @stargirlsinach.. The lord will continue to favour you
The Kids absolutely loved their gifts especially the packs of their favourite milk @danovitakidsng milk.��❤�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxEPMatEfW8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJRN3rzH_xb/?igshid=1qfy1q1x6a3yu

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Elpipitaaa: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
nice one little Santa

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Minjim: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lovely!
Sparing, is the spirit of Christmas.
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by lapazi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Givers Never lack

4 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by TopChoice099: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by deddypiper: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice gesture, at this age her mom is already teaching her clout chasing

9 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by AyoConduit: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is a good trend. Let's keep it coming.

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by YorubaKinging: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
The end is near

The world will see a great change by 2023

Prepare
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by AuroraB(f): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
What's 'Sinach'
Abeg sad

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The world will see a great change by 2023

Prepare
Sure.
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
The acting no enter

3 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
deddypiper:

Clout chasing indeed

2 Likes

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by bhella10: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
clout chasing
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Realestatevixen: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by iCauseTrouble: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Only celebrities news on nairaland since day before yesterday? I wonder if nairaland is competing with city people or ovation
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by ATEAMS: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
I've decided to make myself strong. As far as I can tell, that's all I can do.
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Prechgold1180(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
deddypiper:
I said it
That one idiot ll comment something stupid

Asin are you people cursed

Spits

1 Like

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Goalnaldo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
AuroraB:
What's 'Sinach'
Abeg sad
it's a short form of ifesinachi (Something from God)
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Vanzcharles(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
AuroraB:
What's 'Sinach'
Abeg sad
Short form of what is meant to be Osinachi meaning it comes/came from God.
Like the guy above me also said Ifesinachi meaning what came from God. winkAre you cool dear?
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by grandlexuz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
H
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Perfectsouth(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
They've started teaching this one how to do it for the glam
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Houseofglam7(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
cool
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by AuroraB(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
it's a short form of ifesinachi (Something from God)
Oh, dear me! Thanks smiley
Was wondering if it's Igbo or Greek...lol smiley
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Enudapan: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

This mods keep on smoking the wrong weed
For hell sake
This aren't news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Orjioorji(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
deddypiper:
e deh pain you ?
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by Dollanaira: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Uche Elendu's Daughter, Sinach, Shares Christmas Gifts To Kids On Her Page by kambili999(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
AuroraB:
What's 'Sinach'
Abeg sad
its short for osinachi

Which means one who comes from God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better? / Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.