Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Days After Wearing Clothes Similar To Beyonce's, Check Out What I Noticed About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Days After Wearing Clothes Similar To Beyonce's, Check Out What I Noticed About (407 Views)

Princess Shyngle Twerks To Beyonce’s ‘brown Skin Girl’ Song / Doris Samuel Twerks & Dances To Beyonce And Wizkid's "Brown Skin Girl" / Beautiful disabled Lady "Doris" Dances to Beyonce &Wizkid's Song-Brown Skin Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Days After Wearing Clothes Similar To Beyonce's, Check Out What I Noticed About by kings2al1: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Days After Wearing Clothes Similar To Beyonce's, Check Out What I Noticed About Mercy

Mercy Chineye Eke AKA Lambo the Queen of Highlights is a fashion goddess and powerhouse who needs no introduction in the entertainment industry in Nigeria. After her big win in last year's Big Brother Naija season Four PepperDem series,the curvy bombshell has sure kept us on our toes guessing her next move.

Mercy Eke
Recently, the CEO of Lambo Homes, was spotted on her Instagram page wearing the latest season ofAdidas franchise of Beyonce fashion line Ivy Park.

Taking a closer look, one can see that after her Dubai trip, Mrs H who recently broke up with her boyfriend of one year who was also a housemate in their season of the Big Brother reality show, seems to look very different

Check out the photos: https://celebrity-profile.com/days-after-wearing-clothes-similar-to-beyonces-check-out-what-i-noticed-about-mercy/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise Biography, Real Name, Age, Musics And Net Worth / Singer Seunggi Face Time Actor Lee Min Ho About Featuring Him In His Song / Paternity Test For Nollywood Actress Ronke Odusanya’s Daughter Ordered By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.