Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Are Yoruba Really Educated ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Yoruba Really Educated ? (565 Views)

Ilorin And Lokoja Are Yoruba Towns. / Igbo-ona, Ijebu-igbo, Igbomina: Are Yoruba's Historically Tied To Igbo's / Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Yoruba Really Educated ? by Redcarpet2011: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
I'm Yoruba. The way far too many people insult other tribes on Nairaland you wander why Yoruba "pride " themselves on education. It is Primitive, bush, uncultured, crass and gutter to always link abuses to others based on their ethnic groups. I am a Yoruba Man.
Ojukwu, Fela Kuti ,Gani Fawehinmi and Colonel Umar are my role models because they all stood for the Truth. When I see a Nigerian insult any of the above men all I think is " Animal in Human Skin ". Let's end all the Tribal crap on Nairaland. If we claim we are educated we should behave like it. If You are Calabar ,Ibo, Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba its time to end the ethnic crap on Nairaland.
Re: Are Yoruba Really Educated ? by chatinent: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ojukwu spoke for the hunger of power.

Fela spoke from weed.

Gani spoke for he needed the court of public opinion in case his life is a target.

Umar was ambitious.

Be your role model.

I stand by you against tribalism tho.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Really Educated ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Redcarpet2011:
I'm Yoruba. The way far too many people insult other tribes on Nairaland you wander why Yoruba "pride " themselves on education. It is Primitive, bush, uncultured, crass and gutter to always link abuses to others based on their ethnic groups. I am a Yoruba Man.
Ojukwu, Fela Kuti ,Gani Fawehinmi and Colonel Umar are my role models because they all stood for the Truth. When I see a Nigerian insult any of the above men all I think is " Animal in Human Skin ". Let's end all the Tribal crap on Nairaland. If we claim we are educated we should behave like it. If You are Calabar ,Ibo, Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba its time to end the ethnic crap on Nairaland.

Keep your libralist shit education to yourself.
Re: Are Yoruba Really Educated ? by tungamaje: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
OP your people won't agree with you on this. They are learned and more "sophisticated " than every other people. That's their beliefs
Re: Are Yoruba Really Educated ? by dododawa1: 12:32am On Jan 02, 2021
ctb question

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Leaving Nigeria, What Item Would You Take To Remember Nigeria / What Other Languages Can Unify Nigeria Except English? / Africa : A Blessed Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.