Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,549 members, 7,888,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams (311 Views)

How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. / Dreams And Reality: How Do They Connect? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams by Chesterphy: 2:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Dream int
Re: Dreams by Kobojunkie: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2020
Chesterphy:
I had a dream few minutes ago. In the dream my father sent me to the nearest POS to withdraw money for him. I took the ATM and as I was going out the house I took some of the groundnuts he was eating and tasted it. It taste delicious. When I came out of the compound I saw a lady selling hot groundnut. Newly cooked. So I asked her to sell #100 worth of groundnut for me. When she sold it and placed the groundnut on my palm I discover it isn't worth the price so I asked it was so small. The woman was surprise. That's wasn't my groundnut. Not knowing that the groundnut was exchanged by the lady also buying groundnut with me. I ended up it argument.
Pls what does it mean
Why not open your Bible, read through it, then come back and tell us what Jesus Christ said or did not say about Peanuts. undecided
Re: Dreams by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Chesterphy:
I had a dream few minutes ago. In the dream my father sent me to the nearest POS to withdraw money for him. I took the ATM and as I was going out the house I took some of the groundnuts he was eating and tasted it. It taste delicious. When I came out of the compound I saw a lady selling hot groundnut. Newly cooked. So I asked her to sell #100 worth of groundnut for me. When she sold it and placed the groundnut on my palm I discover it isn't worth the price so I asked it was so small. The woman was surprise. That's wasn't my groundnut. Not knowing that the groundnut was exchanged by the lady also buying groundnut with me. I ended up it argument.
Pls what does it mean

*speaks in tongue*

Your dream is a very powerful one...

It means that you are destined to be the next Jimmy Carter- a groundnut farmer. And from there, you will become the President-General of the groundnut farmer's union of your village.

Do you have a piece of land? If not, relocate to your village and start searching for one plot of land.

You cannot escape this prophesy.
Re: Dreams by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Was the woman wearing bra? How big is her hip?
Re: Dreams by DropsMic(m): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Questions broke people ask
Re: Dreams by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Chesterphy:
Pls what does it mean
Ur Dream Is Related To Money Issue Or Survival Issue.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Tosin Bee Celebrates Wedding Anniversary / Bible Review: Genesis Chapter 3 / 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.