Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,090 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year (38883 Views)

BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by eyescue(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2020
aremuforlife:
Baba you know dey see better thing?

I wonder oo
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Dimmatic(f): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2020
remigreat:
Dear Primate,

The Holy Bible says, if my people will call upon me then I will arise and heal their land. Therefore no enchantment or divination shall stand over Nigeria. The mercy of God shall avert all these prophesies in Jesus name. We have had enough this 2020 and I strongly believe that the new year will bring good tidings from the very first day to the end in Jesus name. Peace be still!!!
You want peace,i want peace,the vulnerable nigerians needs it but this government in collabo with BH want insecurity to continue so more money from Niger delta oil will be siphoned fund ransom payments n other phantoms allied expenditures.
APC,FG,BH,FHM,Bandits are one and same happy family.
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Dimmatic(f): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
All these nonsense permutation of the future Should stop.
ONLY God, The Almighty knows tomorrow
Anyone who have the spirit of Christ will share in knowing of the things of the mind of Christ,cos the spirit of Christ is the spirit of prophecy.
Anyone who fellowships with the spirit of Christ will know secret and sacred things which eyes
of carnal men cannot see,hear and understand
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Boxer007(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
BKsoul:
But you can't for see coronavirus cure?
You no dey see better thing??
all your evil revelations will be on your head.....

I like your masculine feet. Please can u dressup has a female so I can date u please? I dont want to be gay no more. Deal? smiley
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by remigreat(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Love you too Sisuote author=Thattallgirl post=97470151] Amen!!! I love you for this! God bless you[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yeah calamities in your house and ur brainwashed sheep
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yeah calamities in your house and ur brainwashed sheep

useless tithes collector
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by coconat(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
VERY FEW PASTORS SAW IT COMING BUT WERE NOT SPECIFIC AS TO CALLING IT COVID... PLS B AWARE.
complexBoss12:
oh, I forgot it's new year!
we are here again with the predictions!! back where we started!!!
As big and significant as Covid19 has been this year, none, I mean none of you saw it in your 2019 "prophecies" despite having over 50k Churchs in Nigeria with over 100k pastors. And y'all rolled out your predictions all the same
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by petra1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Pastors who are suppose to be selling hope to Nigerians are the ones selling despair and depression to Nigerians.

If they prophesy hope people will complain "why didn't they see danger ahead of time . If they prophesy the danger they see people will still call.them prophet of doom
Re: Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year by AlphaSoul: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
emkz:
Excerpts on President Muhammadu Buhari:

On 2023 Presidency:

On Boko Haram and herdsmen:

On Covid-19,

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/end-of-year-prophecies-i-see-calamities-prophet-ayodele/
OMG... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.