Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 AM

“I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live (471 Views)

Naira Marley's Property In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live by xorlaligh: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Award-winning American rapper, Robert Rihmeek Williams popularly known as Meek Mill has in a recent tweet revealed his plan of buying a property in Ghana xorlali.com reports.
The rapper who expressed his interest in visiting West Africa has now picked a country and shockingly, he chose Ghana as his best place to live with his family.

Taken to his verified account, Meek Mill stated that he wants to have an experience with his family in Ghana for he doesn’t want to dedicate his whole life to the American lifestyle .https://www.xorlali.com/2020/12/27/i-want-to-buy-a-property-in-ghana-meek-mill/

Re: “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live by fnep2smooth(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2020
Great...
Re: “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live by lkillbrokehoes: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2020
That's a nice investment
Re: “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live by mayklef(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2020
you've made the right choice meek, Ghana issa country with a active and working President unlike their counterpart whose President's 2points agendas are NEPOTISM and his COW'S WELLBEING
Re: “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live by hammerDK: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
After ENDSARS, is Nigeria an option?

Una don go Rihanna instagram page see this?

Re: “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live by Newman20(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good investment
Re: “I Want To Buy A Property In Ghana”- Meek Mill To Buy A House In Ghana And Live by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why don't you want to come to Baba Yusuf country ?

You are scared to come to BABA YUSUF country abi
but you will be behaving like a real gangster in your music videos
grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

It's Expensive To Be Famous - Korede Bello / Charlie Charlie Pencil Demon In Nigeria (watch Video Compilation) / Naira Marley Made Speechless By Cameroonian Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.