Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,617 members, 7,917,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Relationship Secrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Secrets (604 Views)

5 Surprising Ways Being Alone Taught Me About Love | Relationship Secrets Reveal / Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... / Relationship Secrets - How To Stay Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Secrets by vivsravine: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
RELATIONSHIP SECRETS

......Loving someone is like a disco, no matter how the music changes, you just keep dancing(acceptance)

........My heart got a virus and that virus is you(persistence)

........A kite will stay in the sky as long as the thread leads it to(determination)

......When you spend the rest of your life proving that you love someone(consistence)

...... No matter how bad a situation is, you still want to get it right with her(trust)

......The sound of your voice, when you say his/her name (familiarity)

....... Every relationship has its own wars and battles, fight yours without a sword (win your home)

........ No matter how you admire other people's relationships, don't ever compare them with your (uniqueness)

......... Loving is hard yet very easy when you are in a reciprocated relationship (realities)

........ You hate anything or anyone coming in between, yet its always inevitable (hard truth)

.......When you meet the right person you get inspired(inspiration)

........ Even when you are in longer heads, you sincerely miss your partner (connection)

........When all is well with you both, the hardest part is wanting it remain forever (happiness)

..... Every relationship is dynamic and subject to reactions(embrace change)

........Bad things are overcomed with good actions, keep being positive.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Relationship Secrets by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
U Try.
Re: Relationship Secrets by DukeJoe17: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
This doesn't work on play boys and girls.
Love a player at your peril.
Re: Relationship Secrets by vivsravine: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2020
DukeJoe17:
This doesn't work on play boys and girls.
Love a player at your peril.
the real lovers know themselves
Re: Relationship Secrets by vivsravine: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
U Try.
thank you
Re: Relationship Secrets by vivsravine: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Relationship Secrets by vivsravine: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©.

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Cats Are More Cute Than Babies. (PICTURE) / Boo Wants Me To Do #sillhouteechallenge On Valentine's Day / A New York SIMP Loses His $100k Job By Letting His Girlfriend......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.