Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

The 4 MOST POWERFUL SKILLS For Business Owners - Acanbi.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 4 MOST POWERFUL SKILLS For Business Owners - Acanbi.com (146 Views)

LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try / World’s Most Powerful Ceos In 2018 / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 4 MOST POWERFUL SKILLS For Business Owners - Acanbi.com by Acanbi: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
When you own a small business, you have to take on many of the day-to-day responsibilities yourself—at least in the beginning.

Having some basic knowledge across all major aspects of business operations can go a long way to making your business flourish, and ultimately turn you into a more well-rounded manager when you do eventually hire staff.

If you are starting your business from scratch, and do not have the luxury of affording a marketing agency or freelancer, there are 4 Most Powerful skills that once you have, your business will grow and will not suffer.
Although I explained the skills in full detail on my website, I will summarize it here, for the Nairaland family.

The 4 Most Powerful Skills for Business Owners:
1. How to Sell
2. Leadership
3. Customer service
4. Digital Marketing

Do you need more information? Read the full article today.
Read full article: https://acanbi.com/most-powerful-skills-for-business-owners/

Was this helpful? Let me hear from you!

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips You Need To Know To Be Successful In Commercial Real Estate / Someone Should Teach Me Local Soap Making. / Homeaway Clone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.