Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,040 members, 7,946,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Earn Extra Cash Every 10-12days As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Earn Extra Cash Every 10-12days As A Corper (865 Views)

NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Extra Cash Every 10-12days As A Corper by wefunmimo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
*Chy mall* is a Malaysian based company that has been in existence since 2016 and within this short period the company has grown and expanded into many different countries with it's new retail concept that is spreading all over the world *What is CHYMALL all about?*

CHYMALL is an online retail shopping mall with so many streams of income. (profits)
*WHAT IS E-COMMERCE?*

*Ecommerce*: this simply refers to electronic commercials. Most of us partake in it on a daily basis

*Traditional Ecommerce*: this refers to online market places where u buy your goods and services and also money transaction also go on there. Example is Jumia, Alibaba Express, Kikuu, EBay, Amazon etc.

*What is New Retail*
This is a special kind of system which allows customers not to only buy from the ecommerce platform but also allows them to share in the company's profit.

*What do I mean*
I mean that the company has direct connection with producers of their goods so the ideal way is just to get the goods at production price and sell them to the customers at retail price.

The New Retail Mall thought it wise to say, instead of the company making all the profit, they are giving access to every customer to buy also goods at production price for the company to sell for them. By so doing, the customer can also make profit from the platform.

The New Retail Concept is a genius because every human being by nature love money, so if they know by buying goods form the platform they can make money? They will always buy from there..

Yes,
*CHYMALL* gives us the opportunity to buy products at wholesale and sell at Retail using their platform.

No need to walk around to sell and buy products
You do everything on their website

All you need is your smartphone

*Now What makes CHYMALL more special than other platforms?*

It's because of our 3 amazing stores

*1.New retail*
*2. Wholesale-*
*3. Traditional E-commerce*

Very powerful store!

Traditional E Commerce Types are JUMIA, Alibaba, Kikou, Ali Express, etc

The other shopping mall operates on only The *TRADITIONAL E-COMMERCE* where you buy the products from the mall and you are given only the products you paid for and the company takes your money too and the deal ends.

But with CHYMALL, you take the products and get paid each 10-12days on the retail and wholesale store...

This make CHYMALL *Exceptional*�

Have you bought or done shopping online before?

If yes,then you will understand me well.

If no, get to know it below

*Alibaba* helps us to buy stuffs using their website

*Jumia* also helps us to buy stuffs using their website.

*Amazon* also helps us to buy stuffs using their website

*Aliexpress* etc

This is not news to us right

*Upon registration into CHYMALL international you automatically become an online shop owner*

*Where you either buy food supplements or quantum products in the mall and the company retails (sell) the products for you within 10-12 days*

*After the sales government takes its vat from it so you have all your capital and profits into your account�*

*You can decide to continue buying from the mall and allowing the company to sell for you or you can take the whole money and stop*
*Its your choice*

*CHYMALL allows you to control your shop*�

*With your Trading Capital, CHYMALL allows you to buy one product from the retail store , then CHYMALL will connect you to the wholesale store where you could buy two of the same products you bought from the retail store at 60% discount*

*CHYMALL then sells the two products for you within 10-12Days and pays you the profit.*

THIS IS HOW CHYMALL NEW RETAIL CONCEPT WORKS

: *Jack ma,* the owner of Alibaba Express in October 2016 spoke and said, a time is coming when businesses will have to pay customers to get them to buy from them.

What he meant was that, time is changing and the ecommerce platforms are becoming many. Very soon, they will all have to so something special to keep their clients. The best way to keep them is by paying them. *THIS IS HOW CHYMALL NEW RETAIL CONCEPT WORKS*��Upon registration into CHYMALL international you automatically become an online shop owner

*Where you either buy food supplements or quantum products in the mall and the company retails (sell) the products for you within 10-12 days*

*After the sales government takes its vat from it so you have all your capital and profits into your account�*

*You can decide to continue buying from the mall and allowing the company to sell for you or you can take the whole money and stop*
*Its your choice*

*CHYMALL allows you to control your shop*�

*With your Trading Capital, CHYMALL allows you to buy one product from the retail store , then CHYMALL will connect you to the wholesale store where you could buy two of the same products you bought from the retail store at 60% discount*

*CHYMALL then sells the two products for you within 10-12Days and pays you the profit.*
✍️ *Explanation of CHHMALL to a layman*

�����������

� *First you buy a shop on CHYMALL. This is your Registration!*

� *The type of shop you buy is called VIP Level (VIP 2 - VIP 5)*

� *CHYMALL gives you a product for buying a shop!*

� *You bring MONEY (Trading money) to buy goods and stock up your shop!*

� *CHYMALL* sells the goods for you and you earn 5% profit of both your shop money and trading money in 10days trade!....Your money returns for you to decide whether u renew the contract or stop the trade and withdraw your money...every 10days.

Chat/call 08168377670 for more questions

Re: Earn Extra Cash Every 10-12days As A Corper by Fornairafx: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Earn income online daily trading optionsonline!

[url=autojosh.ga]Join here first to Begin!! Get free account [/url]

Then
[url=youtube.com/watch?v=9KWFJhbKE3U]watch the method I use here on YouTube freely[/url]
Re: Earn Extra Cash Every 10-12days As A Corper by wefunmimo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
*UNDERSTAND THIS FACTS*
       �����
Chymall by business is just like having your own shop and selling your goods in it

But in chymall we do everything online

So we do business in chymall not an investment

*NOW LET'S LOOK AT THIS REAL LIFE SITUATION*

✅I have decided to open a shop.

✅The first thing I need is a shop(empty one)

✅This�alone cannot earn me money, so I need to stock the shop with products or goods

✅Depending on the size of the shop, I used  $1000 to buy products and put in there.

✅At the end of a period (say 10-12days) all my goods were bought and therefore I get my trading capital ($1000) + a profit(say $20).

✅At the end of the 10-12days, I would have gotten $1020.

✅I can decide to use the $1000 to stock my shop again and keep the $20 as my profit.

✅Or, I can decide to stop trading and keep the $1020.

*THIS� IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEW RETAIL CONCEPT OF CHYMALL*

Re: Earn Extra Cash Every 10-12days As A Corper by wefunmimo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Do you know that what you get in 10-12 days from CHYMALL is more than what you will get in ONE YEAR if you leave your money in the BANK?

IF YOU LEAVE YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK, IT WOULD TAKE A WHOLE YEAR TO GENERATE WHAT THAT SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY WOULD GENERATE WITHIN 10-12DAYS IN CHYMALL...
Wise up now and join CHY SHOPPING MALL TO COLOUR YOUR LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Rent And Cost Of Living In Gombe / Transport Services For Stream 2 Pcms Deployed From Rivers State / How Safe Is Katsina For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.