Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Dear House I Need Individual Or Companies That Want To Sale Iron Crabs. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear House I Need Individual Or Companies That Want To Sale Iron Crabs. (470 Views)

$20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn / Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? / Investors Needed: Individual Or Venture Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear House I Need Individual Or Companies That Want To Sale Iron Crabs. by newzecbond(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
DEAR HOUSE,

PLEASE I AM IN SEARCH OF IRON THAT ARE NOT USED, METAL CRABS , ALIMINEIUM CRABS. E C.T. IN LARGE OR SMALL QUANTITY. I WANT TO BUY.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 2348056685819, 2348184823797 OR newzecbond@yahoo.co.uk

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL

zech b.
Re: Dear House I Need Individual Or Companies That Want To Sale Iron Crabs. by nopoverty(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
come to akure and i will take you round the various   iron scraps markets.if you are coming prepare to pay my consulting fee of five thousand naira.pls. call the number below before you come

(1) (Reply)

Are You Career Minded? The Apply Now! / We Want To Sell Some Out Of Our 25 Plots Of Land,near Lekki Free Trade Zone / Cheap New Laptop 69,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.