Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,838 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC (10095 Views)

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Nigerians Pay N400 Billion Bribes Annually – ICPC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC by pharmagba: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2020
That's why our politicians are despising we electorates with reckless abandon, they know the judges are in their pockets.

Infact I learnt that they now give judges Gold bars worth billions instead of money and other easily traceable gifts.

ICPC as a matter of urgency publish all name of judges and lawyers involved (enough of research and let face practical on ground) which also should be the first step in putting and end to this.

Nigeria my motherland.
I weep daily on your level of deprivation

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Christafarian:

I think so, my brother.

First, I'll say thank you for being calm & seeking to learn in the face of my seeming I-too-know disposition. Please note that I'm also a learner and consider myself a student of life.

The busy-body guy believes on the Internet, anything goes, while failing and/or refusing (as is customary of most Nigerians) to read and abide by the Rules guiding Nairaland and its members. Pls refer to Rule 21 of the said Rules.

ON YOUR POST
Permit me to delve straight to the corrections:
1. There is high level of criminality and jungle justice in the system.✔️
COMPARE: There is a high level of Criminality and jungle justice in the system.✔️
2. I have suffered lose loss of cases. (or better put, I have lost several cases).
3. The incorrigibility of your second paragraph lies in its logic. E.g. How do you lose several cases because previous decisions of the court are in your favour? Shouldn't the reverse be the case?
4. Lastly, One of my favourite Judge Judges✔️

Thanks for the correction. I am grateful. But please, pick a law report and read. I guess you will also have to correct the very learned Justices of the Apex court.

I appreciate your desire to make me understand modern English. I am still stock in Victorian English wish is the language of the court.
Re: Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC by frog12: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
and HOW MANY judges has ICPC arrested?

ZERO. ODO. ODO ODO

foolish chairperson that should go and EAT POUNDED YAM
Re: Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC by Adau123(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
These are the so called graduate who passed through law school collecting bribe from politician to Judges.And these are criminals who always accusing police of bribe of 50kobo, The public would not talk of it because they use court name and judge name to collect bribe useless government and its citizens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Outsmarts Tinubu, Shettima And INEC.. / Those Obstructing Our Operations Risk A 5-Year Jail Term - EFCC / Are Afikpo People Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.