Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley (25219 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Photos Of Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Running Cooking Test In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by GOVERNMENT2: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
debbydams:
I really dont know I dont like this guy I don't v his song on my phone neither do I dance his dancing steps despite bin a good dancer.
WHY EXACTLY ARE YOU TELLING US angry
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by debbydams(f): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
WHY EXACTLY ARE YOU TELLING US angry
mind your buzz
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by GOVERNMENT2: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
debbydams:
mind your buzz
I WAS ACTUALLY MINDING MY BUSINESS UNTIL YOU STARTED TELLING US THE ISSUE YOU HAD WITH NAIRA MARLEY angry
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Ihatethemods: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
QuitNotice:
Naira don de fat oo. Wu say moni no qood

You must be a broke boy to say this.(No offense) Basic Food ain’t as expensive as you think. Naira was never broke and poor. This is someone who grew up in London before coming back to Nigeria to promote his music. Most persons who look skinny mostly don’t always have appetite. They eat very little, and are okay.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by donnie(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Did the song say "if you curse my mother, you pack your things and go?"
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Godmademan(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kriss216:
Same Okra soup pocohantas will cook and we will not hear word is what Naira Marley cooked and the world is at peace.

Research shows men cook better than women, just that women hype their cooking skills alot and it's bad.
I'd like to see the research paper. I wan check something
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by dazzlingd(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
debbydams:
I really dont know I dont like this guy I don't v his song on my phone neither do I dance his dancing steps despite bin a good dancer.

U dont know good music...

Forget, his music too sweet...

MAFO
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by selemo: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
5hanklee:
Na Igbo dis one go Sabi cook grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Favyblinky(f): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Couldn't agree more.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Slimpotter(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

Sure, men cooks better..

I remember a lot of guys passed one Food science course compared to the girls, back then for school..

Food is all about calculation and you know most women can’t calcu unlike men. If not that mothers do teach them how to cook for ages, most women will be very suck at cooking..
Food science is not cooking.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Updating9JA: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Well done, NBS Chairman. cheesy cheesy

He is doing well. The way he is chopping the Oluwa Biko okra shows he has been doing it.

By the way, I hate camp gas, that thing scares me. I would rather cook with firewood than use camp gas. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by debbydams(f): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
I WAS ACTUALLY MINDING MY BUSINESS UNTIL YOU STARTED TELLING US THE ISSUE YOU HAD WITH NAIRA MARLEY angry
go back nd. Mind your business sir
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by GOVERNMENT2: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
go back nd. Mind your business sir
NOT UNTIL YOU STOP CRITICIZING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE angry
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by debbydams(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
NOT UNTIL YOU STOP CRITICIZING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE angry
I don't criticize people or trying to criticize him..nd I don't know about his existence. Can u mind your buzz nd leave my mention
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by GOVERNMENT2: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
debbydams:
I don't criticize people or trying to criticize him..nd I don't know about his existence. Can u mind your buzz nd leave my mention
YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Digmygold: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Meanwhile gay and poverty siamese Ubunja thinks too much of his broke ass self.
Re: Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ihatethemods:

You must be a broke boy to say this.(No offense) Basic Food ain’t as expensive as you think. Naira was never broke and poor. This is someone who grew up in London before coming back to Nigeria to promote his music. Most persons who look skinny mostly don’t always have appetite. They eat very little, and are okay.
You call me out to say all this nonesense?
Chai, nairaland fall my hand. See this one too fit open mout de tok. Properly research what you typed, and you will see you have sold yourself Judas.

Impulsive olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo / Aiisha Aliyu Twin Sons, Hassan And Hussain (Photos) / "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.