Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,046 members, 7,976,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:01 PM

Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman (2471 Views)

How Do You Handle Randy Jokes From The Opposite Sex / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / For The Alpha Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman by Liposure: 3:15am On Dec 29, 2020
An alphafemale is too proud and domineering. No man is good enough for her because she feels too big to submit to her would be husband. Only an humble freespirited female can surrender irrespective of her pedigree
Re: Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman by SpeciMental: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2020
LadyTianna:
Only few men can handle Alpha women. The ones who can, can only do it for a short time. In the long run, they start feeling emasculated and less manly cos the woman doesn't really need their help with anything. She won't even have much time to have sex with them either cos she'll be busy with work a lot.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have careers tho.

Now the bolded is a lie you've bought and is because many don't understand what is really of true value in life. Knowledge (galvanized with prudence and wisdom) is truer value over money, anytime, anyday. Not only can it create money but will also direct and manage it to constant increment.
As long as a man continually expands his knowledge base in his field and generally beyond his 'alpha' woman, she will forever need his guidance when making decisions in every aspect of life. In fact, he will even guide her the in best ways to invest financially. This is how a man is to dominate her - by knowledge not tyrannical subjugation practised by many men.

I have seen that women, even most men, ALWAYS submit to proven knowledge and like I always tell men, if it took knowledge to cause her to submit, it will take continuous knowledge to keep her submissive.

This is the major role a man should play in his woman's life before even provision. In today's world, you can't determine 100% that you'll be richer than your woman(like if she's some Oprah Winfrey) but he can determine that he'll be laden with practicable knowledge to build both their empires and the home.

#Purely mental from your philosophical specimen#

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2020
TSBO:

I support gender equality, I don't really care about gender roles, but you know what, I know and accept that there are gender differences and it would be ill advised to ignore them in whatever guise.

I just dislike irrational fanaticism. It makes such people totally blind to nuances involved in advancing their opinions.

Your comment is somewhat contradictory. If you know and accept that there are gender differences and that it would be ill advised to ignore them, then you must know that these gender differences will; by their very nature and existence; lead to gender inequalities and therefore, gender roles.

The fact is, gender roles have been in existence since human civilisation began, and virtually all civilisations spread across the globe; without any collaboration and prior agreement; placed man as the provider and woman as the nurturer and caregiver. You may call it coincidence, but that seems too far fetched to me. The patriarchy happened for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman by mosdii(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2020
"Asawana"
Are you from Ijaw? This is our ancestral chant
Re: Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:
Yes sure I would enjoy breaking her and putting her into submission. I love when dreams of hard working ladies die off

I fear who nor fear you oh
Re: Men, Can You Handle An Independent,alpha Woman by Ffolksy: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:
I can't respect a man I'm richer than in a relationship so I can't date a man I'm richer than

Except the difference is wide, you may not know. And does it matters if he can comfortably take care of his needs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Sat On My Laps With Her Nak3d Pv-ssy Which Led To Unplanned Quickiee / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never INVEST In Women. She Will DUMP You!! (Photos) / Any Priests That Blesses Sodomy Are Going To Hell All gays Will Burn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.